Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-18-2011, 10:21 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Homer View Post
Can I get one of the Texas LB crew?

Keenan Robinson,Emmanuel Acho,and Jordan Hicks?

Hicks might be hard to find a pic of Hicks in Texas uniform. He played sparingly last season. If you need any help finding pics, let me know and I'll dig for some.

I'm looking for a sig with all 3, with a caption "Give them nothing,
Take from them everything."-or-"Don't mess with Texas"...or something like that, or something with a cool background. Feel free to do your thing with it.

Thanks
looking for pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
i'll try Bro, may be later tonight before i get it finished tho..

mind if i look for different pics, these two arent meshing at all for me.

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 05-18-2011 at 04:47 PM.
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 10:36 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
Darth:

sorry i had to go with a larger pic.
Awesomeness. In fact, that pic looks like my personal favorite fight of Darth's . . . where he crumples Sutherby. Round 3 of the vid below . . .

By far the most exciting 80 seconds of hockey I've seen in a long time. The first 80 seconds of the game, as it turns out. I was amped the **** up for the rest of that night. lol

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 03:02 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Homer View Post
Can I get one of the Texas LB crew?

Keenan Robinson,Emmanuel Acho,and Jordan Hicks?

Hicks might be hard to find a pic of Hicks in Texas uniform. He played sparingly last season. If you need any help finding pics, let me know and I'll dig for some.

I'm looking for a sig with all 3, with a caption "Give them nothing,
Take from them everything."-or-"Don't mess with Texas"...or something like that, or something with a cool background. Feel free to do your thing with it.

Thanks
my attempt:
Old 05-18-2011, 03:04 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
By far the most exciting 80 seconds of hockey I've seen in a long time. The first 80 seconds of the game, as it turns out. I was amped the **** up for the rest of that night. lol
agreed.
that was an awesome clip.
Old 05-18-2011, 03:06 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
agreed.
that was an awesome clip.
My gift to you, when +rep begins to be moot . . .

Thanks Bromandoodarino!

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 05:53 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
hey man i still havent found better pics for your sig, i made this and thought i'd offer it till i get something going on your request.
Old 05-18-2011, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Texas Homer
Veteran

Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks pretty sweet!
Old 05-19-2011, 08:44 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonRath View Post
can i have a jordana brewster sig?
dont care which pic as long as its ******* sexy
Brewster:
Old 05-19-2011, 08:47 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
mind if i look for different pics, these two arent meshing at all for me.
Feel free to grab different pics, you are the artist.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 09:36 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
hey man i still havent found better pics for your sig, i made this and thought i'd offer it till i get something going on your request.
That's beastly .
Old 05-19-2011, 10:17 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Feel free to grab different pics, you are the artist.
this was the best way i could think of to do this man:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
That's beastly .
thanks Splat
Old 05-19-2011, 10:22 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks BK I like it!

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 08:08 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

a Macho Man sig:
Old 05-20-2011, 09:57 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My sig to the god BoneKrusher. I know im amazing mspaint FTW!

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 09:44 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

wow PL, i feel so honored, thanks.
(i didnt know you were into GFX)
Old 05-21-2011, 10:33 AM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BK, can you make me a sig with pic of Eric Berry with "The Kansas City Kids" and then flash to a pic of Eric Hosmer with the same text on it. just flashing back and forth between those 2 players. you don't have to use the pics i chose and you have complete artist control. you do a great job of designing and i don't wanna clutter it up with my input. Thanx BK

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 05-21-2011 at 04:10 PM. Reason: removed oversized pic
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 04:08 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

i'll try man.

im gonna remove the Berry pic because its stretching the screen. (it's all good, i saved it for cutting)
Old 05-21-2011, 05:29 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

King Carls, hope this is something like you wanted:
Old 05-21-2011, 05:47 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
King Carls, hope this is something like you wanted:
seriously, BK, that is the ****!!!! it's way better than i was hoping for. i gotta go spread some rep so i can get ya some. you've outdone yourself again!
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Very very nice.
Old 05-21-2011, 08:44 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Carls 5 Year Plan View Post
seriously, BK, that is the ****!!!! it's way better than i was hoping for. i gotta go spread some rep so i can get ya some. you've outdone yourself again!

cool, glad you liked it man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Very very nice.
thanks Splat
Old 06-03-2011, 11:54 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BK, could you do a Craig Kimbrel/Jonny Venters sig for me? Me love you long time.

They're relievers for the braves.

Kimbrel:

Venters:

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 08:19 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

These two photos please BK with "La Furia Roja" in red letters if you may. :)

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 07:05 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

will try these today.
Old 06-04-2011, 07:49 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

JRT: