Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will be the number one pick?
Enes Kanter 7 7.07%
Perry Jones 14 14.14%
Kyrie Irving 49 49.49%
Harrison Barnes 19 19.19%
Other 10 10.10%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-20-2011, 03:19 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

all indications from what i have read is that rubio will be coming over next year.... they will be a fun team to watch at the very least

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 03:31 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah D they would be a good trade for the Wolves especially if they plan on drafting Williams or Vesely. However not sure why the Magic would want him. Already have a bunch of undersized 4's in Bass, Anderson, and Turk. Beasley doesn't really bring you anything in the way of rebounding or defense. As for Rubio he simply isn't that good. He still has the age and potential thing going for him but right now as a 20 year old he isn't even in the same discussion as a guy like Jose Calderon. I really question how his game translates and the fact that he's not that good. Although obviously I have some bias having always been a Rubio hater and never drinking the cool aid.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 03:35 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by proshoota25 View Post
all indications from what i have read is that rubio will be coming over next year.... they will be a fun team to watch at the very least
Another thing I was thinking... Since Rubio and Fran Vazquez are teammates, I wonder if Orlando gave up Jameer Nelson and the rights to Fran for Beasley, if the Wolves would be even more interested?

If Rubio and Vazquez could ensure being teammates in the NBA, I think they would both come, no questions asked.

Oppositely, I wonder if the Magic would be interested in trading for Rubio for the exact same reason.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 03:48 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Yeah D they would be a good trade for the Wolves especially if they plan on drafting Williams or Vesely. However not sure why the Magic would want him. Already have a bunch of undersized 4's in Bass, Anderson, and Turk. Beasley doesn't really bring you anything in the way of rebounding or defense. As for Rubio he simply isn't that good. He still has the age and potential thing going for him but right now as a 20 year old he isn't even in the same discussion as a guy like Jose Calderon. I really question how his game translates and the fact that he's not that good. Although obviously I have some bias having always been a Rubio hater and never drinking the cool aid.
Personally, I think Beasley has transformed his game successfully. He came into the league as an undersized PF, but he's now developed the skills to play SF imo. I like his ability to shoot or drive. His handle is more than adequate. His rebounding is not bad by any means. He had many good rebounding games last season playing next to the NBA leader in rebounds (Love). I like his finishing ability and youthfulness. Something the Magic lack at SF. I can see how you question him defensively in the post, but on the wing, I think his length alone would benefit him more. But yeah... that's why.

I don't think the Magic will ever be able to add CP3 or DWill to Dwight. The next best thing is trying to add core contributors who are still young and could be apart of keeping them competitive for a long time. I see that in Beasley.
Old 05-20-2011, 04:00 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think you guys are underrating rubio a bit..... any guy who can put up good numbers for a few games against our OLYMPIC team is very good..... considering they are the best of the best in the NBA and the world for that matter

Old 05-20-2011, 04:09 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Combine measurements that stood out to me:

Nikola Vucevic: Tallest player measured in at just about 7 foot with shoes. 260 pounds and 7-4” winspan also are big numbers. With his skill set definitely in late first consideration now. His foot speed and lack of athleticism though are extremely limiting.

Keith Benson: 217 pounds is extremely disappointing for him. He’s extremely frail for a guy who’s skill set and height should make him a defensive center. Mid-late 2nd at this point.

Enes Kanter: Ideal measurables. 6-11”, 259 pounds, 7-1” wingspan, 5.9 % body fat. Even more important has some of the biggest hands in the draft. His measurements make him a more viable candidate to be a center as well. Many had him pegged simply as a PF.

Jeremy Tyler: Overall pretty impressive. 6-10” 262 pounds massive 7-5” wingspan. 13.4% body fat is somewhat troubling but he carries his weight well and could probably slim down a little. Looking more and more like a late first in this draft even after the disastrous Israel stint.

Greg Smith: Absolute physical specimen. 6-10” 251 pounds, 7-3” wing span, 6.4 % body fat. With good workouts he can trick a team into taking him in the first. Most important for him though is that he measured at legit center size.

Chris Singleton: 6-9”, 7-1” wing span. Has the tools to be an elite defender.

Jordan Williams: 6-9” is an extremely good height for him. The 12% body fat is good as you can see he has leaned down big time. 247 is a good playing weight for him.

Markieff Morris: 6-9” is taller than I expected very good height. Again though as expected an under 7 foot wing span and small hands.

Tristan Thompson: 6-9”, 7-1” wingspan are very solid numbers. Some thought he would measure in a lot shorter and have to play SF but I thought that was ludicrous. Could shock and go in the top 5. Comparable prospect to Ed Davis.

Derrick Willliams: almost 6-9” 248 pounds, 7-1” wingspan. I love those numbers from him but he keeps saying he is a SF which I disagree with. IMO he’s a stretch 4 and needs to embrace that.

Marcus Morris: 6-8” which is much better than I thought. Like his brother not a great wingspan or hand size. He’s a SF though so perfect measurements

Jamie Skeen: 6-8” 242 pounds, 7-1” wingspan is very good for him. Could be an early 2nd rounder in the Udonis Haslem mold.

Kawhi Leonard: 7-3” wingspan, pretty much a top 10 lock, #6 to the Wizards appears to be a very possible destination.

Klay Thompson: 6-7” helps his case even more. Late lottery pick likely. Has looked nice in drills.

Marshon Brooks: 6-5” and as expected freakish 7-1” wingspan. Mid-late first rounder.

Kyrie Irving: 6-3”, T-rex wingspan, a bit chubby.

Nolan Smith: 6-5” wingspan always thought he had longer arms.

Jimmer: 6-2” short wing span.
Kemba Walker: 6-1” in shoes, pretty much what I expected.

Old 05-20-2011, 04:13 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
i think you guys are underrating rubio a bit..... any guy who can put up good numbers for a few games against our OLYMPIC team is very good..... considering they are the best of the best in the NBA and the world for that matter
Carlos Arroyo put up 25+7 vs Team USA and beat them. Team USA doesn't play defense. I put a lot more stock in Rubio's professional games.

Old 05-20-2011, 04:15 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

good points. but carlos was the ONLY good person on his team. Rubio has legit talent around him, and didnt need to take a million shots to get his 25 points..... either way hes being underrated on this board in my opinion.

Old 05-20-2011, 04:18 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont see this helping Orlando...dumping Nelson in favor of Arenas, is not going to happen. And they really want Fran in an Orlando uniform, because they have a severe lack of bigs, and Fran can play quality minutes right now.

I think there are only two ways Nelson gets moved.

1. In some kind of rip off deal involving a Super Star (i.e. Paul) or something close to a super star...and preferably at the PG position. Arenas can not be depended on at all.

2. Howard is traded. Without Howard, Orlando may be inclined to go into rebuild mode right away, so moving Nelson would certainly be a plausibility.

Nelson is viewed as a cornerstone of this team still. I find it pretty hard to envision him getting moved, unless it involves one of the two scenarios.

As for Beasley himself...I like his game. But he's still a pretty immature ass hole. Maybe not the best player to team with Arenas.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 04:19 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
good points. but carlos was the ONLY good person on his team. Rubio has legit talent around him, and didnt need to take a million shots to get his 25 points..... either way hes being underrated on this board in my opinion.
no he's being overrated because he ******* sucks
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 05:02 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I dont see this helping Orlando...dumping Nelson in favor of Arenas, is not going to happen. And they really want Fran in an Orlando uniform, because they have a severe lack of bigs, and Fran can play quality minutes right now.

I think there are only two ways Nelson gets moved.

1. In some kind of rip off deal involving a Super Star (i.e. Paul) or something close to a super star...and preferably at the PG position. Arenas can not be depended on at all.

2. Howard is traded. Without Howard, Orlando may be inclined to go into rebuild mode right away, so moving Nelson would certainly be a plausibility.

Nelson is viewed as a cornerstone of this team still. I find it pretty hard to envision him getting moved, unless it involves one of the two scenarios.

As for Beasley himself...I like his game. But he's still a pretty immature ass hole. Maybe not the best player to team with Arenas.
Well if we're talking reality, then the odds of any trade proposed on this or any forum are extremely low. It's more about fun idea discussion.

That said, I think Jameer's trade value is pretty low, and I don't think he and Arenas co-exist very well. Both demand the ball to be effective.

I don't see your 2 points being very valid at all. For one, we're not getting a rip off deal for Chris Paul and 2... well, I think we trade Nelson before we trade Howard. ...but I guess 2 could happen the way you see it.

I do see Nelson being traded if it helps improve the team or helps us acquire expiring contracts though.

As for Beasley's personality... it's fine. Same is said of Dez Bryant. All I care about is his game. ...and you said yourself that you like it. I mean, it's factor but not a decision killer. Probably part of the reason why he would be on the block.
Old 05-20-2011, 05:17 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You dont trade a quality PG, unless you have one to replace him with. This would be a step in the wrong direction.

You cant just disregard a player's attitude. Hell, Arenas and Crittenton may have killed eachother if things escalated any further. Beasley has so many red flags, it's ridiculous.

Both my points are vaild...I dont think Orlando could get a super star either. It was just a scenario in which he gets moved. And it's an unlikely one, which strengthens the fact that he probably wont be moved in the first place.

edit...dont get me wrong, I would take Beasley. But we have nothing to replace Jameer with. Like I said, this doesnt make the team better at all. I'd actually like the move, if we lost Howard first, and we were planning to rebuild.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 05-20-2011 at 05:27 PM.
Old 05-20-2011, 06:44 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
You dont trade a quality PG, unless you have one to replace him with. This would be a step in the wrong direction.

You cant just disregard a player's attitude. Hell, Arenas and Crittenton may have killed eachother if things escalated any further. Beasley has so many red flags, it's ridiculous.

Both my points are vaild...I dont think Orlando could get a super star either. It was just a scenario in which he gets moved. And it's an unlikely one, which strengthens the fact that he probably wont be moved in the first place.

edit...dont get me wrong, I would take Beasley. But we have nothing to replace Jameer with. Like I said, this doesnt make the team better at all. I'd actually like the move, if we lost Howard first, and we were planning to rebuild.
Arenas could easily replace Nelson. I don't see the panic button needing to be pressed. There are also other ways like the MLE, TPE or other trades. I have other thoughts, but wanted to see if a Nelson for Beasley trade was acceptable, and I got the answer I was hoping for.

As for personality clashes... what's to say they wouldn't be even closer friends? You've got it all wrong. With Otis here, Arenas will be kept in check. You're acting like he's a bomb waiting to explode.
Old 05-20-2011, 09:26 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Arenas is a class A moron...NBA teams with a bunch of questionable character guys always run into problems.

But anyway, you're alone in your Arenas optimism. For the minutes he played, he was seriously one of the worst players in the league this year. Garbage. Trading Jameer, so you can start Arenas shouldnt even be considered a gamble, more so just stupidity. He is awful.

I know you're anxious to get rid of Nelson, but Arenas is not the answer.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-20-2011, 09:28 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

D didn't you want to get rid of Nelson because he's too much of a scorer and not enough of a pure point? How does Arenas make that better?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 11:21 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Here is my latest mock, I keep it updated:
http://www.nbadraft.net/nba_mock_drafts/9188

BTW I was thinking of a trade, with the assumption that Kyrie goes #1, Williams goes #2 to whoever is picking there, and Vesely or Knight go #3, if Kanter is there at #4 I think the Wizards should deal #6 and Andray Blatche for #4 and Daniel Gibson. For the Wizards Blatche just doesn't gel well with Wall's style. His slow methodical style doesn't work with the flow of the offense. The Wizards need a banger to complement Mcgee and that would be Kanter. Wall has stated he wants Kanter, Kanter said today Washington is his dream destination. For the Cavs they need production. Blatche is still a solid #3 option. A 16+7 lock. Doing this trade would give them an offensive big man to complement Varejao but would also allow them to fill their biggest whole of SG+SF with a Kawhi Leonard, Alec Burks, or Marcus Morris. So instead of getting Kyrie+Kanter, they would get Kyrie+Blatche+Leonard. Jonas could even still be there at 6 if Toronto didn't take him.

Old 05-20-2011, 11:42 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
D didn't you want to get rid of Nelson because he's too much of a scorer and not enough of a pure point? How does Arenas make that better?
That's just one reason. Add in his weak ass defense, inability to distribute the ball effectively and a lame ass floor general. At least Arenas is a much better in those areas of the game.
Old 05-20-2011, 11:44 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Arenas is a class A moron...NBA teams with a bunch of questionable character guys always run into problems.

But anyway, you're alone in your Arenas optimism. For the minutes he played, he was seriously one of the worst players in the league this year. Garbage. Trading Jameer, so you can start Arenas shouldnt even be considered a gamble, more so just stupidity. He is awful.

I know you're anxious to get rid of Nelson, but Arenas is not the answer.
Hellloooo.... We're stuck with Arenas. He may not be the answer, but at least Jameer is a tradeable asset. My optimism is more like desperate hope than optimism.
Old 05-20-2011, 11:51 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Hellloooo.... We're stuck with Arenas. He may not be the answer, but at least Jameer is a tradeable asset. My optimism is more like desperate hope than optimism.
That's what I struggled with last year. Damn imagine if the Wizards took Turner because they figured they would never get rid of Arenas. I do agree with you though because Jameer is a tradable asset if you can get decent compensation for him do it, although trading Jameer is sealing that Dwight won't resign.

Old 05-20-2011, 11:56 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

someone should run a forum mock wink wink

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 12:10 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Here is my latest mock, I keep it updated:
http://www.nbadraft.net/nba_mock_drafts/9188
Interesting.. I don't know about Biyombo though. I think I'd pass on him.

If that scenario played out, I'd probably just say **** it and pick Chris Singleton.
Old 05-21-2011, 12:11 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
someone should run a forum mock wink wink
kiss kiss ;)
Old 05-21-2011, 12:14 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
kiss kiss ;)
Anybody wanna boom boom? :)

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...52#post2603952
Old 05-21-2011, 12:19 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Interesting.. I don't know about Biyombo though. I think I'd pass on him.

If that scenario played out, I'd probably just say **** it and pick Chris Singleton.
The comparison is thrown around because they are both from Congo, played in Spain, blew up at the hoops summit but Ibaka is a pretty good comparison for Biyombo. At the highest level in the ACB last year Biyombo was already a huge impact player. Massive wingspan, great shot blocker, great athlete, intense rebounder. He's just as raw as Ibaka offensively though maybe even more although his jump shot has decent form and he has a decent handle. I think he'd be a great complement to Monroe just as I had Faried mocked to you a few months back before I began to realize just how short he was. If the Pistons do end up with Biyombo would be interesting to see how he reacts to probably being given Ben Wallace expectations.

Old 05-21-2011, 02:21 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

STRIP you work for nbadraft.net?

anyway I'm excited to finally see Chris Singleton in the NBA. I remember watching him dominate in high school, guy was a beast.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you

Last edited by Bosanac01 : 05-21-2011 at 02:26 AM.
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote