Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will be the number one pick?
Enes Kanter 7 7.07%
Perry Jones 14 14.14%
Kyrie Irving 49 49.49%
Harrison Barnes 19 19.19%
Other 10 10.10%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-21-2011, 02:05 AM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
The comparison is thrown around because they are both from Congo, played in Spain, blew up at the hoops summit but Ibaka is a pretty good comparison for Biyombo. At the highest level in the ACB last year Biyombo was already a huge impact player. Massive wingspan, great shot blocker, great athlete, intense rebounder. He's just as raw as Ibaka offensively though maybe even more although his jump shot has decent form and he has a decent handle. I think he'd be a great complement to Monroe just as I had Faried mocked to you a few months back before I began to realize just how short he was. If the Pistons do end up with Biyombo would be interesting to see how he reacts to probably being given Ben Wallace expectations.
I love Biyombo to the pistons he really is a great compliment to Monroe. Getting a year to work with Ben Wallace is basically the best thing that can happen to him IMO as that role is especially valued in todays NBA and pretty hard to come by

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 07:47 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want the Bulls to draft a hybrid athletic 3/4 and obviously an SG please
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 10:39 AM    (permalink
2 Live Crew
Rookie

2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
I mentioned this earlier in the thread.

However, I think youre wrong as far as what youre saying about Irving. This guy will be a stud.
I disagree about Irving. I don't think he will ever be a stud but will just be a solid-above average pg. Never be anywhere close to Paul IMO. A slightly better version of Mike Conley
2 Live Crew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 12:28 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here is my big board for the Kings at #7...

1 Kemba Walker-Instant impact type PG that would start day 1
2 Jan Vesely-High potential Forward that could develop into a stud
3 Kawhi Leonard- High energy player that can be a big help on defense
4 Tristan Thompson-Defensive shot blocker that has a lot of untouched potential

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 12:46 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kyrie is a smooth leader and good shooter. He's only an average playmaker and athlete. He won't even be on Wall's level as a passer because of his inability to penetrate at will like guys like Paul, Wall, etc. I think Kyrie's ceiling is a Chauncey Billups/Tony Parker type impact. He'll be a solid 17+7 type guy.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 01:26 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
I want the Bulls to draft a hybrid athletic 3/4 and obviously an SG please
Beasley interest you?

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 07:27 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Beasley interest you?
If the Bulls trade for someone, it sure in hell won't be Beasley. I doubt Thibs would even want him anyway, since he probably wouldn't listen to him.
Old 05-22-2011, 12:44 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My first big board...not much of a follower of the draft but I'll probably make a final mock draft during my NFL Draft withdrawal period:

BIG BOARD

1. PG Kyrie Irving, Duke

2. SF Derrick Williams, Arizona

3. C Enes Kanter, Turkey

4. PG Brandon Knight, Kentucky

5. PF Donatas Motiejunas, Lithuania

6. PF Jan Vesely, Czech Republic

7. PF Bismack Biyombo, Spain

8. PF Tristan Thompson, Texas

9. PG Kemba Walker, Connecticut

10. SF Chris Singleton, Florida St.

11. SF Kawhi Leonard, San Diego St.

12. PF Jonas Valanciunas, Lithuania

13. SG Alec Burks, Colorado

14. PF Markieff Morris, Kansas

15. PG Jimmer Fredette, Brigham Young
Old 05-22-2011, 08:19 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MY BIG BOARD - Top 12

1. Kyrie Irving, PG, Duke
2. Enes Kanter, PF/C, Kentucky (Turkey)
3. Brandon Knight, PG, Kentucky
4. Derrick Williams, F, Arizona
5. Kawhi Leonard, SF, San Diego State
6. Klay Thompson, SG, Washington State
7. Donatas Motiejunas, F, Lithuania
8. Kemba Walker, PG, UCONN
9. Alec Burks, SG, Colorado
10. Chris Singleton, F, Florida State
11. Jonas Valanciunas, C, Lithuania
12. Jan Vessley, F, Czech Republic

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 09:17 AM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
The comparison is thrown around because they are both from Congo, played in Spain, blew up at the hoops summit but Ibaka is a pretty good comparison for Biyombo. At the highest level in the ACB last year Biyombo was already a huge impact player. Massive wingspan, great shot blocker, great athlete, intense rebounder. He's just as raw as Ibaka offensively though maybe even more although his jump shot has decent form and he has a decent handle. I think he'd be a great complement to Monroe just as I had Faried mocked to you a few months back before I began to realize just how short he was. If the Pistons do end up with Biyombo would be interesting to see how he reacts to probably being given Ben Wallace expectations.
Biyombo would be a good pick for Detroit. If he's not there I would assume Tristan Thompson gets a long look and Givony said that there's a lot of Valanciunas fans in their front office. Leonard (or Vesely, but I don't think he's there) could be a surprise pick as well if the team isn't comfortable with Daye at SF, I don't see Prince returning and Jerebko has beefed up a bit.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 06:36 PM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why is everyone so high on brandon knight?

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.
SimonRath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 06:46 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonRath View Post

I have no idea. He's too short to guard twos but he has very limited PG skills, and he's not a great athlete. He's a pretty solid shooter but that's all I see.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 06:48 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonRath View Post
Kentucky pipeline. After the 5 Wildcats that went in round 1 last year people assume that Calipari will be producing stud lottery picks year in and year out.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 06:57 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Knight is not as spectacular a prospect at point guard as Cal has had recently, but in a draft where there's very few upper tier prospects, he is a relatively 'safe' pick thanks to his shooting ability and intelligence/intangibles. He does most everything well, shoots very well, but needs to work on his passing. He's not fast but he is quick and I think his intangibles will help compensate for some of the challenges athletically. Plus this draft doesn't have many skilled players who have the potential to play point guard and that certianly boosts Knight's standing.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 08:08 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Here is my big board for the Kings at #7...

1 Kemba Walker-Instant impact type PG that would start day 1
2 Jan Vesely-High potential Forward that could develop into a stud
3 Kawhi Leonard- High energy player that can be a big help on defense
4 Tristan Thompson-Defensive shot blocker that has a lot of untouched potential
All 4 of these guys are on my radar. I wonder sometimes if Kemba can actually be an impact starter in this league or not, but I'll be honest that my questions were answered a little bit when he measured in at 6'1" in shoes. I want to see him prove his superior speed in the drills though. If he comes out and puts up incredible vert numbers to match, I will be sold on him.

Why? Because I know he can play the game of basketball, the question is if he has the physical traits to do that against the NBA. If he can continue to answer the rest of the questions I have remaining for him, he will become my top choice for the Kings (within reason).

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 12:37 AM    (permalink
Pil
Rookie

Pil Pil Pil Pil Pil Pil Pil Pil Pil Pil Pil

Ghetto, moar of yer Kyrie observations. Thx.
Old 05-25-2011, 08:40 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Standing Vertical Jump

Iman Shumpert 36.5
Marshon Brooks 34
JaJuan Johnson 33.5
Travis Leslie 33
Andrew Goudelock 32.5
Scotty Hopson 32.5
Jimmy Butler 32
Shelvin Mack 32
E'Twaun Moore 32
Malcolm Thomas 32
Kemba Walker 32

Five Worst

Kyle Singler 23
Nikola Vucevic 23.5
Darius Morris 24.5
Jordan Williams 25
Jordan Hamilton 25

Max Vert

Iman Shumpert 42
Josh Selby 42
Travis Leslie 40.5
Isaiah Thomas 40
Kemba Walker 39.5
Jimmy Butler 39
Shelvin Mack 39
Marshon Brooks 38.5
Norris Cole 38.5
JaJuan Johnson 38

Five Worst

Nikola Vucevic 25
Kyle Singler 30
Jordan Williams 30.5
Jamie Skeen 30.5
Trey Thompkins 30.5

Bench Press

Derrick Williams 19
Justin Harper 19
Iman Shumpert 18
Shelvin Mack 18
Greg Smith 17
Malcolm Lee 17
Kenneth Faried 16
Charles Jenkins 16
JaJuan Johnson 15
Chris Singleton 15

Five Worst

Jereme Richmond 0
Tyler Honeycutt 0
E'Twaun Moore 0
Demetri McCamey 0
Kawhi Leonard 3

Lane Agility

Norris Cole 10.07
Andrew Goudelock 10.33
Jimmer Fredette 10.42
Scotty Hopson 10.47
Isaiah Thomas 10.49
Brandon Knight 10.74
Marshon Brooks 10.74
Cory Joseph 10.75
David Lighty 10.81
Jon Leuer 10.82
Kemba Walker 10.87

Five Worst

Jordan Williams 12.74
Jamie Skeen 12.43
Greg Smith 12.43
Nikola Vucevic 12.02
Justin Harper 11.92

Modified Lane Agility

Norris Cole 5.05
Jimmer Fredette 5.11
Andrew Goudelock 5.13
Brandon Knight 5.27
Cory Joseph 5.27
Jon Leuer 5.34
Scotty Hopson 5.34
David Lighty 5.35
Marshon Brooks 5.37
Tristan Thompson 5.40

Five Worst

Jordan Williams 6.51
Greg Smith 6.35
Nikola Vucevic 6.11
Jamie Skeen 6.1
LaceDarius Dunn 6.03

3/4 Court Sprint

Jereme Richmond 3.02
Tyler Honeycutt 3.07
Brandon Knight 3.07
Malcolm Lee 3.09
Chris Singleton 3.09
Marshon Brooks 3.09
Andrew Goudelock 3.1
Travis Leslie 3.13
JaJuan Johnson 3.14
Isaiah Thomas 3.14

Five Worst

Jamie Skeen 3.46
Jordan Williams 3.45
Trey Thompkins 3.41
Markieff Morris 3.4
Jon Diebler 3.37
Old 05-25-2011, 08:41 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marshon Brooks helped himself a lot, maybe this gets him in the lottery.

Also Justin Harper and Jajuan Johnson are a lot stronger than I thought they were.

Last edited by yo123 : 05-25-2011 at 08:44 PM.
Old 05-25-2011, 08:43 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McCamey couldn't bench 185 once? wow that's pathetic. I think an average 150 pound man can bench 185 at least once, let alone a 6-3" 200 pound+ athlete.

BTW I've moved Kemba ahead of Knight, and a lot closer to Irving that most would think.

Old 05-25-2011, 08:45 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

McCamey is probably out of shape. He doesn't give a ****.
Old 05-25-2011, 08:49 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Richmond and McCamey both couldn't do one rep...shows that the Illini are really hitting the weight room. No wonder we can't do jack **** in the Big 10. ****....****...****

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 09:02 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brandon Knight came through huge with his quickness and speed. I'm interested to see his jump numbers.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 09:31 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im very surprised Leonard could only do 3 reps, dude is buff as **** but i guess having a 7'2 wing span doesnt help

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 09:56 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

My current big board:

1:Derrick Williams
2:Enes Kanter
3:Kyrie Irving
4:Kawhi Leonard
5:Jan Vesely
6:Kemba Walker
7:Bismack Biyombo
8:Brandon Knight
9:Donatas Montiejunas
10:Tristan Thompson
11:Jonas Valanviunas
12:Marcus Morris
13:Alec Burks
14:Kenneth Faried
15:Chris Singleton
16:Marshon Brooks
17:Markieff Morris
18:Charles Jenkins
19:Jimmer Fredette
20:Tyler Honeycutt
21:Klay Thompson
22:Trey Thompkins
23:Jordan Hamilton
24:Josh Selby
25:Darius Morris
next 5: Norris Cole, Reggie Jackson, Travis Leslie, Justin Harper, Jordan Williams

Old 05-25-2011, 10:11 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
im very surprised Leonard could only do 3 reps, dude is buff as **** but i guess having a 7'2 wing span doesnt help

I'm more surprised his vert was only 32".