Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 05-17-2011, 08:42 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like the entire class (sans Juco placement Terry Bell) will make it academically.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 10:44 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't know if the image will show because of where I got it from, but E.J. made the cover of Phil Steele's Florida edition.
Old 05-18-2011, 10:51 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

10 Assistant Coaches to watch - Mark Stoops
Old 05-18-2011, 11:56 AM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
Great article, this is the type of person that everybody -- not just athletes -- should aspire to be. I can't wait until next year to see EJ tear it up.
Old 05-18-2011, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Manuel, Rolle, and Ponder: All guys that are class guys, and what all student atheltes should aspire to be.

It's nice that FSU is going from a team of miscreants to this.

As a teenager in High School, I can honestly say someone like Ponder is my role model. Two Masters degrees in 4 years, and the starting QB... I am just wow'd by that.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 07:47 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There are rumors apparently that Tony Steward wants out of Clemson. If it is true, I highly doubt Clemson would release him to go to a rival school.
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 08:24 PM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn98 View Post
There are rumors apparently that Tony Steward wants out of Clemson. If it is true, I highly doubt Clemson would release him to go to a rival school.
Where did you here this? Steward should have went to FSU on Singing Day.
dannyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 08:25 PM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Double Post, Sorry.

Last edited by dannyz : 05-18-2011 at 08:28 PM.
Old 05-19-2011, 06:01 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

Quote:
It seemed pretty obvious on NSD he was not liking his decision. I've never seen a kid so unhappy to make an announcement.
Old 05-20-2011, 10:22 AM    (permalink
akira12

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylo3716 View Post
E.J. is the next big thing
It looks like a good recruiting class coming in and the team has a nice bowl win over an SEC team to finish the season after not closing out a couple games this year.

A pretty good opening season for Jimbo, but a statement win over Oklahoma next season would be a nice sign that the program is fast-tracked on its way back to where it once was.
Old 05-25-2011, 02:46 AM    (permalink
kittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post

Don't know if the image will show because of where I got it from, but E.J. made the cover of Phil Steele's Florida edition.
It looks great. Thank you!
Old 05-25-2011, 08:40 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great news in the last few days. Kelvin Benjamin, James Wilder, and Tim Jernigan are all QUALIFIED. The only commitment we won't get is Terry Bell, who is JUCO bound.

It's gonna be a special season.
Old 05-25-2011, 09:26 PM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

Quote:
Great news in the last few days. Kelvin Benjamin, James Wilder, and Tim Jernigan are all QUALIFIED. The only commitment we won't get is Terry Bell, who is JUCO bound.

It's gonna be a special season.
What about Karlos Williams? When will they start practicing?
Old 05-25-2011, 10:34 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

Karlos becoming eligible was never a question. They report mid-June and will begin summer workouts then.
Old 05-27-2011, 05:17 AM    (permalink
WarSeminole
Rookie

WarSeminole hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Pretty sure, as long as he hasn't stepped on campus yet he can go without any problems.
WarSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 09:56 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

Clemson would still need to release him from the LOI, but he could play immediately if they did so. That said, they ain't releasing him to go to FSU.
Old 05-29-2011, 07:22 PM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What corrections do I need to make? (I haven't updated all the HT/WT yet)

The guys in yellow are not on this scout's scholarship eligibility chart.

Do the freshman that haven't arrived yet, already have numbers assigned to them?

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM
bullg8rdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 07:31 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

Fahrenkrug will be the starting C. Reliford may be gone because of grades, but none of the others have left the program to the best of my knowledge, although they'll never see the field.

EDIT
Debrale Smiley is a RS-Junior.
Old 05-29-2011, 07:35 PM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks, Mass. Anything else I need to fix?

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM
Old 05-29-2011, 09:20 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullg8rdaddy View Post
Thanks, Mass. Anything else I need to fix?
I am 99.9% sure Wilder will wear #32 and 100% sure Coker will wear #14. Other freshmen I have no ideas on numbers. Other than that it looks great.
Old 05-29-2011, 10:14 PM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

Okay here is what I have now.

Old 05-29-2011, 10:58 PM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

Are you making one of those for defense? That's really Cool.
Old 05-29-2011, 11:32 PM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

Defense: (just like with the offense, need some help with corrections)

EDIT: Using scout rating/ranking system

Last edited by bullg8rdaddy : 05-30-2011 at 12:50 AM.
Old 05-30-2011, 12:00 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Isn't Jeff Luc a sophomore?
Old 05-30-2011, 12:39 AM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

Yeah, he is. I put that together too quickly. lol

EDIT: Take a look at it now, sir. Still looking for accurate heights and weights.

Last edited by bullg8rdaddy : 05-30-2011 at 12:51 AM.