Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-01-2006, 06:06 PM    (permalink
Hawks, Sox and Bears o my

Put Napoleon Dynamite and The 40 Year Old Virgin on the list.
Old 06-01-2006, 06:08 PM    (permalink
CalBears99
Pro Bowler

CalBears99 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawks, Sox and Bears o my
I got really bored while watching Napoleon Dynamite, but after you watch it, you realize that you absolutely love the random quotes from the movie and it's soo dumb that it's a good movie.

sig by Nyi28nhl from Islander Mania
CalBears99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 06:09 PM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bloody Murder
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh, man... This new movie "Little Man" looks so retardedly idioticly stupid I feel like I should kill whoever goes to see it.
Hawks, Sox and Bears o my

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalBears99
Quote:
I got really bored while watching Napoleon Dynamite, but after you watch it, you realize that you absolutely love the random quotes from the movie and it's soo dumb that it's a good movie.
No, no you don't.
Old 06-01-2006, 06:14 PM    (permalink
The Fat Kid
Pro Bowler

The Fat Kid The Fat Kid The Fat Kid The Fat Kid The Fat Kid The Fat Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarringtonSucks
You got served.
im in love with your sig

sig by CalBears99
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
I HAVE ISSUES!
The Fat Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 06:32 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD
Oh, man... This new movie "Little Man" looks so retardedly idioticly stupid I feel like I should kill whoever goes to see it.
Yeah... it reminds me of a big momma's house type of movie.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 07:14 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I thought Napoleon was a piece of crap, but it's nowhere near the worst movie ever. Same with 40 Year Old Virgin(which I loved).

The abscence of Manos: The Hands of Fate on the list disappoints me. Although MST3K spiced it up, it still is the worst thing ever.
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 07:23 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All the Baby Geniuses movies. :?

Hitman D

Old 06-01-2006, 07:27 PM    (permalink
70challenger457

no no no you guys your all missing the worst of them all, the Spice girls movie. I didn't see the whole thing just parts of it cause my sister used to love the spice girls.
Old 06-01-2006, 07:50 PM    (permalink
hyundridz
Veteran

hyundridz hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

napolean dynamite... that type of humor does nothing for me. watching that movie was like chewing on glass.
Old 06-01-2006, 07:54 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

open water
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 07:55 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anything on the Scifi channel
Old 06-01-2006, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Maroney22

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyundridz
napolean dynamite... that type of humor does nothing for me. watching that movie was like chewing on glass.

watching dicrapio in Romeo and Juliet was like crapping broken glass
Old 06-01-2006, 08:01 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Empire
Baby Geniuses

are just a few

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 08:06 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

napolean dynamite the only things slightly funny are when he dances and when that guy tries a ramp and bails. I didnt even smile at all watching it but everyone thinks its so good
Old 06-01-2006, 08:08 PM    (permalink
Maroney22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991
napolean dynamite the only things slightly funny are when he dances and when that guy tries a ramp and bails. I didnt even smile at all watching it but everyone thinks its so good

I think the dacning part is very overrated. but the ramp thing was pretty funny. :D
Old 06-01-2006, 08:15 PM    (permalink
70challenger457

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyundridz
your mom goes to college, I just had to be a dick
Old 06-01-2006, 08:17 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I liked Napoleon Dynamite but I didn't laugh at the dancing part at the end.
Old 06-01-2006, 08:17 PM    (permalink
socaldude
Rookie

socaldude hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70challenger457
no no no you guys your all missing the worst of them all, the Spice girls movie. I didn't see the whole thing just parts of it cause my sister used to love the spice girls.
haha i was just about to post that when i first read the topic. But, you beat me to it.

Batman and Robin was real bad the one with George Clooney as Batman. An embarassment to the Batman franchise.
socaldude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 08:41 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by socaldude
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70challenger457
haha i was just about to post that when i first read the topic. But, you beat me to it.

Batman and Robin was real bad the one with George Clooney as Batman. An embarassment to the Batman franchise.
Very true about Batman and Robin. That whole movie was terrible and Mr. Freeze or whatever Arnold's name in it was was possibly the worst acting performance I've ever witnessed.
Old 06-01-2006, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Texico From Mexico

What about Good Burger?
Old 06-01-2006, 09:45 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texico From Mexico
What about Good Burger?
Welcome to good burger, home of the good burger, can i take your order...

Hitman D

Old 06-01-2006, 09:49 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston
Quote:
What about Good Burger?
Welcome to good burger, home of the good burger, can i take your order...
I LOOOOOOVE ORANGE SODA!
Old 06-01-2006, 10:09 PM    (permalink

Quote:
What about Good Burger?
That movie actually got solid reviews. It was on Comcast a few months ago and I read the synopsis and they gave it a 3 out of 5 stars.