Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-06-2011, 07:56 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OK, no one do a google image search for "fat furry female" with safe search off. I quit; now excuse me while I go bleach my eyeballs.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why the hell would you do that in the first place

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 08:07 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Why the hell would you do that in the first place
This particular conversation was undoubtedly headed in that direction.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 08:11 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
OK, no one do a google image search for "fat furry female" with safe search off. I quit; now excuse me while I go bleach my eyeballs.
I WIN!

...but now i'm a little curious...
Old 06-14-2011, 10:38 PM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.

Name: Ben S
Hometown: Fort Worth / Austin TX

Favorite Sports Team(s): Chelsea FC, University of Texas, Indianapolis Colts, and of course all the Dallas Teams, well and TCU before i decided to go to UT, but the reason im never on this site any more is because of my love for the Premier League and all things Chelsea FC.

School/Occupation: Senior at the University of Texas (i know the name doesnt fit), Accounting/Finance

Life Story: I was one of the first members of the board way back in the day so some of you might remember me, i remember a lot of you all. I was addicted to this site and was the first person on this board to reach 500 posts and held honor of having the most posts for a period of time, so what happened and where have I been.

Well back when i first starting using this site i was somewhere around the 7th/8th grade and begin posting a year or two after that in 2004 and then started my TCU account in Jan 2005. Back then there wasnt facebook or anything like that to occupy my time online so i spent all day on this site, just like a lot of you the NFL draft was my favorite sporting event and i studied all year for it and knew just about every single player drafted. Over the years my interest in NFL seemed to fade especially after the Colts won XLI, i dont know why but i got into other sports especially soccer. Once facebook launched i was spent more time on that site and a lot less here, that combined with not having the ability to be on the computer all day on this site or any really drew me away from the greatness that is NFLDC. Once i put all time and energy following international soccer i grew increasingly hooked with the sport and every year i get less interested in football for soccer, its a little sad i know but i dont mind it.

As for actual life im entering my senior year at UT, majoring in accounting.

If you are wondering I still love TCU but since TCU fans now feel like they are on the same level as Texas its made me definitly less of a fan, and if you are wondering why i didnt go to TCU, you should know that UT is a much better school in all aspects you can imagine and its not 45k a year.

How you found the site: Dont know that was many many years ago.

former #1 in post count on this site
first to 500 posts

Last edited by TCU : 06-14-2011 at 10:42 PM.
TCU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 10:53 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish there was actually some weekly Premier League discussion around here. I'm just too lazy and/or busy to find another place to talk hockey and/or soccer.

Anyway, good to see you, TCU.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCU View Post
Well back when i first starting using this site i was somewhere around the 7th/8th grade and begin posting a year or two after that in 2004 and then started my TCU account in Jan 2005.

Damn man we're getting old. I do remember you from way back when. Honestly, can't believe it was that long ago tho. Posts like this bring me back.
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 02:02 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2005 joint members, ******* represent. We've been here 6 years, seriously, what the ****?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 02:17 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been here a long time :D

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 05:24 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I've been here a long time :D
Ive been here longer!

EDIT: And Fisch you're my boy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 01:24 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
2005 joint members, ******* represent. We've been here 6 years, seriously, what the ****?
It blows my ******* mind.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 01:55 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn its been 5 for me.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 07:47 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TCU I remember you from back in the day. I was a more sporadic user back then. In 2005 I used to just browse the forums and read info, catch up on prospects and all that. Finally created an account not long after before the 06 draft and started posting, but for a few years I really only posted around/before draft time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2004 is where it's at!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am pretty similar with TCU, down to the Colts part. I used to obsess over making Mock Drafts and all of that stuff but just has sort of last interest in Draft-related subjects.

Can't believe I've been here since '05 either. I remember I joined the day of the UT - Oklahoma game and the Mock Draft at the time had Eric Winston going top-5.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 01:18 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I realized I never did this so I think I will

Name: Joe K
Hometown: Columbus, Ohio

Favorite Sports Team(s): Atlanta Braves, Philadelphia Flyers, Portland Blazers, Baltimore Ravens, Tottenham Hotspur,

School/Occupation: High School Senior
Life Story: I actually used to be a member around '06 but I lost my info in '08 and went on a sort of hiatus. I decided to come back last year and spent time in the fantasy section. I've always been really interested in the GM aspect of sports so I found that to be fun. Last year, was my first year really following the MLB and I really grew to like the sport. This past year I started following the NHL, NBA, and EPL along with MMA. I'm starting to gain some knowledge, mostly due to this site. I try to learn as much as possible so excuse me if I sound like an idiot but I guess you could say I'm naive. I know the NFL though so I think that's going to be fun discussing once the season gets started. I'm big on debate so if I try to start one, it's just the way I am.

How you found the site: Looking for draft info circa 2006

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
I was freaking 13 when I joined this site, nary a hair on my chest. God damn now I'm a grown ass man.
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 10:30 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The fact that I've been here for half a decade, doesn't set well with me. But then I go to the RDT or Funny Pic Thread and say "**** it".
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 05:22 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I joined back in college looking up draft info when the Saints held the #2 pick in the draft. I was a guest on here for a while before deciding to create an account

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 10:53 PM    (permalink
WindyCitySports

Name: Jared
Hometown: Libertyville, IL
Favorite Sports Team(s): Bears, Cubs
School/Occupation: High School Student
Life Story: Was a Green Bay Packers fan from birth until I came to my senses in grade school. The rest is history.
How you found the site: I was invited to join the site by a friend of mine at another forum. His name is BoneKrusher.
Old 08-03-2011, 11:23 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindyCitySports View Post
Name: Jared
Hometown: Libertyville, IL
Favorite Sports Team(s): Bears, Cubs
School/Occupation: High School Student
Life Story: Was a Green Bay Packers fan from birth until I came to my senses in grade school. The rest is history.
How you found the site: I was invited to join the site by a friend of mine at another forum. His name is BoneKrusher.
A friend of BK is a friend of mine. Welcome. That said, when I saw your username I was really hoping this marked the return of WCBGU.
Old 08-03-2011, 11:35 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hello i'm secretly Casey Anthony this place is so kewl!

Oh it's my 5 year anniversary this month, how crazy. 06 represent, what a draft class.

Last edited by CC.SD : 08-03-2011 at 11:48 PM.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 11:46 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I was really hoping this marked the return of WCBGU.
Same here actually ahaha.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 11:50 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
TCU I remember you from back in the day. I was a more sporadic user back then. In 2005 I used to just browse the forums and read info, catch up on prospects and all that. Finally created an account not long after before the 06 draft and started posting, but for a few years I really only posted around/before draft time.
I'm in the same boat as you lol Spent most of 05 just browsing around and reading scott's reports and mock drafts. Didn't even really browse the forums. In 06 I finally decided to get one going about a week before draft day.

But yea I would post sporadically and mostly during draft time. Think I went about 18 months or so without rly posting anything at one point.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 12:39 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post

Oh it's my 5 year anniversary this month, how crazy. 06 represent, what a draft class.
The class was a little top-heavy, in my opinion. The best talents were in the first round ;)
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote