Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 02-21-2011, 04:59 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Calm down brotha! It hasn't happened yet!
I know but don't kill the dream
Old 02-21-2011, 06:17 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

man, of all years to have a labor dispute and possibly lose some of the F Agency period, it would have to be the year when the Chiefs are looking for a few good men and there are lots of really good available players. Rice would be a perfect compliment to Bowe and a great fit in this offense. he's already used to blocking down field and he has played 2nd fiddle to the RBs his entire career.

i'm shocked the Vikes didn't franchise Rice. he is so young and outstanding. i know they had to pick the lesser of 2 evils and they feel Greenway is irreplaceable, but damn. how many times does a 24 year old stud WR hit FA?
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 06:51 PM    (permalink
Hermstheman83
Veteran

Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not to further burst your bubble. But what are the chances that Sidney Rice ends up in KC? I mean, there are a lot of teams willing to overpay for him and I don't think Pioli will be willing to ante up.
Old 02-21-2011, 06:53 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Chiefs have equal chance as anyone. Especially considering that the Chiefs have the most cap room of any team in the NFL. There's no reason for Rice to not want to play in KC. The Chiefs have won the AFC West, are only going to add talent to the roster in the off-season, have a solid OL, good QB, great running game, and they really are just missing one or two playmakers in the passing game.
Old 02-21-2011, 09:02 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Our coach is doing very well gents

<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 10:46 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow. i saw a pic of her at the KU game. she looked ok, but she wasn't all dolled up like in these pics. she has a great set of........ uh..... eyes! yeah, eyes. do you think they are natural or are they store bought.... contacts? yeah, contacts.
Old 02-22-2011, 12:27 AM    (permalink
BPhilb
Veteran

BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Carls 5 Year Plan View Post
wow. i saw a pic of her at the KU game. she looked ok, but she wasn't all dolled up like in these pics. she has a great set of........ uh..... eyes! yeah, eyes. do you think they are natural or are they store bought.... contacts? yeah, contacts.
I believe they are custom contacts. I thought recently I seen a website (credit card required) that offered by one get one free.
BPhilb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 01:50 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chiefs grieving after death of broadcaster Bill Grigsby

:(
Old 03-18-2011, 06:47 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

does anyone have a link to what the chiefs got in return for the Jarrad Page trade? i have looked and looked and can only find that it is conditional, but noone knows exactly what it is. i used to think it was for NE's 5th round pick.
Old 03-19-2011, 09:41 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

vidae told me it was a conditional that moved to a 4th rounder because Page had like 2 starts or something? Vidae help me out here i dont wanna be talkign trash. I heard 5th at the worst. i'd love a 5th even. gives KC:
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 09:45 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Todd Haley confirms Thomas Jones will return to Chiefs

I like the move (if there is football) I know he got the ball to much at the start of the season but by mid season and on I liked how they used the one two punch.
Old 03-28-2011, 06:19 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Carls 5 Year Plan View Post
does anyone have a link to what the chiefs got in return for the Jarrad Page trade? i have looked and looked and can only find that it is conditional, but noone knows exactly what it is. i used to think it was for NE's 5th round pick.
heres a link with our answer. 2012 7th rounder! jesus, we just dumped him for some marbles and a 6 pack of beer

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2011/3...fl-draft-picks
Old 05-05-2011, 11:21 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Packers turned down hometown discount, Cullen Jenkins expects to go

I would love to get him while we groom Powe.
Old 05-06-2011, 08:54 AM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

i could be wrong, but i think Jenkins is a 34 DE, not a NT. if i remember right, Ryan Pickett is there NT. Jenkins is 6'2" 305.
Old 05-06-2011, 10:26 AM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jenkins is a 34 end. I would be in favor of it as I think he is an upgrade over Tyson Jackson and Shaun Smith.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Ya he plays DE I don't know what I was thinking.
Old 05-06-2011, 05:35 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagewarrior View Post
Jenkins is a 34 end. I would be in favor of it as I think he is an upgrade over Tyson Jackson and Shaun Smith.
i don't doubt he is an upgrade over Tyson or Shaun (who isn't under contract currently). i just don't see Pioli paying that much $ for a player because it would look like he is giving up on Tyson. for whatever reason, he is refusing to admit, that to this point, Tyson has been a huge bust. he has gone as far as to say that Tyson is a "good player..." and that he would draft him again at #3 if he had it all to do over again. hopefully Tyson takes the majors steps needed to become a productive player. we all saw how much Dorsey progressed from year 2 to 3.
Old 05-06-2011, 06:50 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I really don't think Tyson Jackson will ever be more then just another guy but I would love to be proven wrong.
Old 05-07-2011, 04:07 AM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This year is definitely put up or shut up time for Tyson. He has to become solid.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 10:06 AM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagewarrior View Post
This year is definitely put up or shut up time for Tyson. He has to become solid.
yep, do or die time!

i know we haven't had long enough to declare 2010 or 2011 drafts as successes, yet, but isn't it odd how quickly 2009 draft was a complete bust. it seems out of character for Pioli and then i remembered that he kept all the previous scouts in place for the draft and then promptly fired them all the day after the draft was finished. it makes sense that he wouldn't have had enough time to bring in his own scouts and put together a proper big board in just a few months. these scouts are working all year long. just goes to prove how much scouts and organizational philosophy are much more important to a given team then anyone could guess. having good coaching is important too, but even the Chiefs good coaching couldn't make up for inferior talent (look @ the '09 draft)

Last edited by King Carls 5 Year Plan : 05-07-2011 at 04:30 PM.
Old 05-07-2011, 01:00 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If TJax doesn't at least show FLASHES this year he's gone. I still hate the pick and it is looking indefensible atm. Ugh.

At least the 10/11 drafts were homeruns.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 10:17 AM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

KSHB-TV had an interview with Casey Weigmann. (i saw the tv version and it had video. this like doesn't have any video, but the point is still the same.) we've all been wondering what Casey's plans for the 2011 season were. guess no longer. here is your answer.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/spo...his-nfl-future

he preparing to play in 2011. his only question is that he is currently not under contract for 2011 and he doesn't know if any team will come knocking. oh yeah, it has to be the right fit for him as well. his wife, (super hottie Danni Boatwrite) is from the surrounding KC area (Tonganoxie, KS) and he makes his off season home here in KC.

sounds to me like he is waiting for the CBA and then wants to play for the Chiefs. he said all the right things. when asked about drafting Hudson, he said they got a bunch of old guys on that line. gotta get young sometime. love it! i'm happy to know he wants to be back. it helps the OLine depth alot.
Old 05-18-2011, 10:11 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, Hudson needs a year to get acclimated to C anyway. This is really good news.
Old 05-18-2011, 11:51 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When Wiegmann and Waters retire we have two guys who can immediately step into those roles. It doesn't hurt that they'll also learn from some of the best in the business and have a year or two under their belts to get used to being a pro. It's really good news for the future of our line.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Doubt emerges about Waters’ future in Kansas City

I could see this I think Asamoah is ready to start now.