Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-23-2011, 07:27 PM    (permalink
EvilMonkey
Veteran

EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Bucks have made a deal!

so far...they acquire Stephen Jackson, Shaun Livingston, Beno Udrih, 19th pick

Corey Maggette and 7th pick head to Charlotte

John Salmons and the 10th pick headed to Sacramento
i like it. We need a backup point guard and Beno will be perfect for that. Obviously scorers are needed in the NBA, but they are easy to find and always get overpaid and as a result traded often. We go from having 2 of those guys in Maggette and Salmons to now just having 1 so although I'm not a real SJack fan, it turns 2 bad contracts into 1 so I'm fine with that part too. Hopefully we can still get a nice player at 19 as well.