Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-16-2011, 09:31 AM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VUBlacknGold View Post
that fast? WHAT DID YOU DO MAN!!!
"its not you personally. I cant be with someone right now. Not just you Simon, anyone. I didnt want to hurt you, I just cant see us together long term. Its better to just not start anything than to have to end it later when its serious."

"There are just a lot of factors against us."

"I really tried to be with you. I wanted to. But I guess just not talking all the time changed how I felt. I just have other things to worry about right now."

"I cant be serious with someone that isnt in school. Im sorry if that is offensive, that is just how I feel. I take education seriously. You are a great guy, were just not right for eachother."

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.
SimonRath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 02:05 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn, sorry man. Best of luck.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 02:07 PM    (permalink
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonRath View Post
"its not you personally. I cant be with someone right now. Not just you Simon, anyone. I didnt want to hurt you, I just cant see us together long term. Its better to just not start anything than to have to end it later when its serious."

"There are just a lot of factors against us."

"I really tried to be with you. I wanted to. But I guess just not talking all the time changed how I felt. I just have other things to worry about right now."

"I cant be serious with someone that isnt in school. Im sorry if that is offensive, that is just how I feel. I take education seriously. You are a great guy, were just not right for eachother."
ouch man. Obviously you werent fulfilling her "needs & wants" cause she noticed it when you werent talking all the time. IDK man, sounds like a lame let me not hurt him thing, instead of the truth. However the school thing, yea that sounds like the truth. My bad man, on to the next they say

I Bleed Black and Gold
VUBlacknGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 09:47 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So... I stumbled into a friends with benefits situation recently. I have to say, it is the best thing ever. Regular sex without any hint of even the possibility of pressure that comes from trying to build/maintain a relationship is just amazing. This is what everyone should aim for. Dead serious.
Old 04-17-2011, 10:48 PM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
So... I stumbled into a friends with benefits situation recently. I have to say, it is the best thing ever. Regular sex without any hint of even the possibility of pressure that comes from trying to build/maintain a relationship is just amazing. This is what everyone should aim for. Dead serious.
i had a girl the other day ask me to be her **** buddy. only problem is she's as fat as a ******* whale..

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.
Old 04-28-2011, 01:25 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For anyone who's been following my stripper saga, we've started talking again. Except, she's still 2000 miles away and I'm still alone in New York.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 01:33 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonRath View Post
i had a girl the other day ask me to be her **** buddy. only problem is she's as fat as a ******* whale..
Don't you hate that, where you truly want to respond with, "I would, if you were hotter."
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 06:13 AM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
Don't you hate that, where you truly want to respond with, "I would, if you were hotter."
Hahaha I told here there's no way id ever touch her. Kinda mean but it felt so good.

Sig by BK

Old 05-11-2011, 12:54 PM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is there any way 2 people that aren't dating can go to a wedding reception together?

-She wants to be dating, I don't
-She invited me
-I went to school w the bride (friendly in school; never hung out)
-Nothing more than hanging out and sexting (no pics) Nothing sexually physical

The reason nothing physical is because I don't want to give her the wrong idea about a relationship. We are definitely on the same page with where I stand though.
Old 05-11-2011, 01:11 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyLeggedWaistBender View Post
Is there any way 2 people that aren't dating can go to a wedding reception together?

-She wants to be dating, I don't
-She invited me
-I went to school w the bride (friendly in school; never hung out)
-Nothing more than hanging out and sexting (no pics) Nothing sexually physical

The reason nothing physical is because I don't want to give her the wrong idea about a relationship. We are definitely on the same page with where I stand though.
Sounds like it's gonna be hard for you to turn her down since you will see her at the wedding anway. You could always go as friends to the wedding i guess even though it doesnt happen much.
Old 05-11-2011, 01:20 PM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I wasn't invited by the wedding party, the girl invited me. I'd be her "and guest."
Old 05-19-2011, 05:26 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haven't posted a situation in this thread in awhile.

I don't really have much success with the Females, and when I say don't have much success I mean none at all.

I look back and wonder why. Maybe it's a self confidence thing, I don't really hate myself but I feel in order for people to hang out with my I have to make them laugh first. Those who know me know that I had two strokes at a young age so my right arm is partially paralyzed. I look normal, I can do anything anyone else can do I just can't really use my right arm. It effected me as a child, I didn't really have a lot of friends growing up so those that were my friends I was so great full that they could look past my situation. As I got older people got more and more mature but I still feel to this day that In order to get someone to like me I need to make them laugh first and they need to get to know me because my looks won't do it, they see I am disabled and they might run (man do I hate that word, disabled) That's why I'm definitely not a bar scene kind of guy.

As you may have guessed I've got the "Lets be just friend" chat a lot. I hangout with a group of around 8-10 people on the weekends and they are really cool, I'm the "funny guy" In the group, I guess that's my job. three females are trying to get with my friend Mark and he doesn't even do anything. It's fun to watch the ladies compete but it also can get pretty annoying because it's like hey I'm right here. Heck one girl dragged Mark to her room and he still did nothing. It's not like these Females are bad looking either, all three are really cute and super nice. It gets more annoying though when they call or text me asking me for advice on how to deal with the Mark Situation.....Haha like last weekend We were all drinking and one of the females who likes my friend was laying on the couch and I knew she was thinking about him so I did what she wanted Mark to do, sat next to her feet and creepily got on top of her while singing "This magic moment" She knew it was all in good fun, it made everyone crack up and I loved making everyone laugh. The mark and three girls competing for him has been going on for like six months now and they've had no success at all.

I guess I'm tired of not having anyone really care about me. Sure I know they're my friends and they do care but no one is going to call someone from the group and base their decision of if they are going or if they are not going on me. You know? We have Females who will go because Mark will be there, Females who will go with their boyfriend, Females that will go because they are friends of a friend.....

I know I'm rambling right now, heck I don't even know if this all makes sense. But with this new Female right now, I know where it's headed, where they all go. We've been friends for about two years now, she's really nice and super cool. She loves baseball and college football and she's a movie nerd and loves my two favorite tv shows so we have things in common. We play tennis a lot, we Text we facebook a lot, we hangout. We've talked about going on roadtrips and she's asked me to come down to her school multiple times to party with her.

I don't know, I already know it's a "friend" thing because I've talked to her about other females I liked before and shes talked to me about other guys shes liked. I guess I just want to know if there is a way to back out of it lol. I mean sometimes she confuses me and makes me think well maybe she does like me......like inviting me to party with her at her school, asking me if I want to see a movie with her whenever she's in town, always messaging me on facebook. saying things like "I'm glad your online" really late at night when she can't sleep because she can hear her roommate and the new guy in the other room. But then she creates a group in facebook and invites a total of two people to join, one has been her best friend since 4th grade and they go to the same school and the other one is me, when she does that I'm thinking ok she definitely just sees me as a good friend. Sometimes though she'll message me on Facebook and I won't respond then she'll go in our group thing and post "Scott is a jerk!" on the wall and I don't know.

I need to stop being a baby and ask her out but I just don't want anymore of the same responses back, It gets tiring. And I'm 99.9% sure she just sees me that way.
Old 05-22-2011, 06:39 PM    (permalink
thedong
Rookie

thedong is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthedong is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthedong is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthedong is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthedong is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthedong is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthedong is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthedong is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthedong is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthedong is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthedong is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

^^ dude, right now you're sounding a bit too needy.
& girls can smell desperation whenever it present it self & that's a huge turn off. Just be friends with a lot of girls, don't pressure anyone from becoming more. Just continue on being funny, and focus on your self. How old are you 18-21? Trust me, girls starts to change once they hit 22 or so. At the age of 18-21 all them b*tchez are worried about is looks & hot guys, but if you stick long enough, get that degree son, pile up that cash, and just be the good guy that everyone loves, one day them hos are going to be fighting over you.

& I've seen ugly mofos get laid in college, if that's all you're worried about then you will get a piece as long as you keep it cool and stop being overly sentimental and ****. but the moment you start to weep, and start writing songs about girls, wanting to be her boyfriend then you won't even get any.
Remember, if you want to be confident, you gotta have something that you feel confident about, so work on your dang self before you worry about being with someone else, sounds like you can't even take care of your own issues how you gonna take care of hers?

Last edited by thedong : 05-22-2011 at 06:44 PM.
thedong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 06:56 PM    (permalink
thedong
Rookie

thedong is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthedong is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthedong is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthedong is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthedong is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthedong is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthedong is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthedong is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthedong is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthedong is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthedong is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

And sons tbh it sounds like youre giving women way too much power over you. The next time any of these hos uses you as their emotional punching bag, say youre busy. If not you might as well let girls lubes your a$$hole and puts on that special belt that has an attachment to it and proceeds to deep di*k you while jerking you off while yelling ''f--k my a$$h--e like a c*nt"
thedong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 10:28 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedong View Post
And sons tbh it sounds like youre giving women way too much power over you. The next time any of these hos uses you as their emotional punching bag, say youre busy. If not you might as well let girls lubes your a$$hole and puts on that special belt that has an attachment to it and proceeds to deep di*k you while jerking you off while yelling ''f--k my a$$h--e like a c*nt"
Is that what you and your boy/girlfriend have been doing lately?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 11:26 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedong View Post
Why am I staring at your sig and avy?
Old 06-21-2011, 12:01 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Ive been hangin out with a girl...mainly just as friends, it was whatever. We go to school together, and her hometown is like 30 mins away from mine so she has been comin over and hangin out with me and her friend downtown off and on during the summer and what not....Well we have been gettin a little closer and dancin what not....well just friday night we started kissin and well ended up hookin up later that night.

...We've both been athletes at our school for the last 3 years so neither of us have really gotten into a relationship or were really that interested. I asked her if I could take her to dinner and she sounded really stoked about it and so we set it up. Called me later that day saying she would have to take a rain check. (her sister called her over to the her she was pregnant so it sounded like a legit reason) But it was still kind of a bummer.

Tryin not to rush her into anything ya know because she seems like the kind of girl who might get kinda scared in a situation like that...shes really outgoing i just dont know if she is a big relationship type....seems to dig me and her friend says the same so hell if i know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 02:30 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just play it slow and see where it goes. It is a bummer but sometimes there are legit reasons to cancel.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 11:12 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Just play it slow and see where it goes. It is a bummer but sometimes there are legit reasons to cancel.
I think it was legit but sometimes when a girl isnt usually a relationship type you wonder more than you should.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 07:22 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Stripper is coming to New York for a visit. She's supposed to stay with me, but I'm wondering if it would be keen to get a hotel room, instead of having her stay in my apartment with my ****** roommates and lack of air conditioning. Your thoughts, draft forum?

Regardless, you won't hear from me those few days as I will be out and about and face deep in poonanny.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 01:08 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I"m back in the game. Broke up with my gf of 18 months a few weeks ago, and have a 1st date tonight with a cute girl I met at a party. Its been a long time since I was in this situation, and I'm actually a bit nervous. DC, any final advice?

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 03:20 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
I"m back in the game. Broke up with my gf of 18 months a few weeks ago, and have a 1st date tonight with a cute girl I met at a party. Its been a long time since I was in this situation, and I'm actually a bit nervous. DC, any final advice?

Don't be nervous.
Old 06-25-2011, 05:14 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any suggestions for a date in the DC area?
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 11:24 AM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i have a terrible habit of becoming extremely self-conscious when i first start things with girls, and once i accept that the chick actually like to spend time with me, things are fine. yet until that moment it can fall apart at any moment due to my terrible decision making. it sounds really douchey, but im not bad at attracting girls yet it seems like none of them ever want to pursue anything further than physical relationships. i dont know how to start relationships through communication instead of attraction. anyways...

i had a pretty good thing going with a girl on my abroad program, but when she asked to be alone for a day while we were vacationing in venice i took it as a sign that i did something wrong. that wasnt the case, but while i was trying to "fix" whatever i thought i did, i pissed her off. were supposed to go away to florence this weekend together, and even though she says its still happening, she asked me to give her a couple days to be alone. itll be a miracle if i dont **** it up during that time. i hope i can make it to fri without completely screwing up

Last edited by TimD : 06-26-2011 at 11:39 AM.
TimD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 11:56 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
Any suggestions for a date in the DC area?
Jaleo's isn't bad, tapas are always decent dates. I tried ps7s not too long ago and it wasn't bad. Also Chef Geoff's is a personal fave, I eat lunch there at least once a week.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote