Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-07-2011, 06:40 AM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i need to stop drinking...
Old 07-07-2011, 07:53 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My girlfriend of 20 months just broke up with me yesterday
Old 07-07-2011, 09:34 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry georgiafan. That always sucks.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 10:20 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Sorry georgiafan. That always sucks.
Yea man out of the blue no warning or anything just a text message on a wednesday night. After we had been texting and talking through out the day like always. We hadn't been fighting and I've been treating her good and all that stuff.
Old 07-07-2011, 10:24 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

By text. That's bull-****

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 10:47 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did you get any explanation?

i done stole dis sig
Old 07-07-2011, 11:47 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Did you get any explanation?
Yea stuff like "i just wanna be single" and "I don't fell the same way anymore".
Old 07-07-2011, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Jamaal-Football
Rookie

Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

She probably met someone else. It's best that you go out and do the same, it's obvious she's cold hearted if from one day to the next she ended it like that.
Jamaal-Football is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 01:31 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaal-Football View Post
She probably met someone else. It's best that you go out and do the same, it's obvious she's cold hearted if from one day to the next she ended it like that.
I know the books says she prob meet someone else, but I'll be stunned if thats the real reason.
Old 07-07-2011, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Jamaal-Football
Rookie

Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
I know the books says she prob meet someone else, but I'll be stunned if thats the real reason.
If she "just wants to be single" and "doesn't feel the same" anymore, after being in a relationship with someone that has not given her reason to feel disconnected, it's usually because someone else is in the picture. Obviously that isn't always the case, but you should probably be ready for that so you aren't blindsided.
Old 07-07-2011, 02:32 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree, It sounds like she prolly found someone else....there is no other reason for her to just break it off out of nowehere and especially over a text message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 02:55 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

I could be wrong, but like I said really don't think she left me for another guy. She still hasn't changer her facebook status to single (she is on fb all day). I texter her first thing this morning about meeting face to face and she said no. So I don't know.

I'm not really look for advice as much as I am just venting
Old 07-07-2011, 03:12 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

vent on brotha!

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 03:35 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Like I said we had been dating for 20 months and talked every day for 2 months before we meet. Me and my brother are super super close and do everything together (work,live together, church,weekends etc.). We was both single for a long time and neither one of us had a real girlfriend until we was late 20's (i'm 29, she is 23). I meet my gf and then 2 months later she introduced him to a girl she knew.

Fast Foward till now they are engaged and it just felt like fait that I would end up marrying her. I'm to figure out what to do about living as my bro is gonna buy me out for my part of the house we own together. So this now makes that more tricky.

They are a few things about her that I was worried about she doesnt her drivers license and her weight (looking long term). But she is a nice girl I still love her I just dont know.

Figures my goof ball cousin just upload pics from our cruise last month and taged her in a bunch. Then he wrote on her wall "hey how come you un tagged yourself in those pics" lol
Old 07-07-2011, 05:08 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i couldn't even offer you any advice even if you wanted it. such a tough situation you've been put it in.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 05:45 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you really don't think it's another guy, she might just be creating some drama in what she considers a mundane relationship. She might just be looking for you to "fight" for you guys, or some ******** like that.
Old 07-08-2011, 02:28 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Met this girl this week, we really hit it off. I found out about tuesday that she had a boyfriend, but apparently she broke up with him yesterday. I was curious and asked her how she broke it to him and she said, "I used the whole just want to be single line." Apparently he bought it too, what a putz! LMAO.

EDIT: just read through this page... this is awkward now.

Last edited by StickSkills : 07-08-2011 at 02:45 AM.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 10:23 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

I decided to text her since it had been over 24 hours since we had talked and she still hadnt changed her facebook status to single.

Me - How r u holding up?

Her - I've been better

Me - Yeah I understand

Her - I still want to talk to you, but I can't discuss this or i'll get upset at work

Me - I understand, you know all the ways to get ahold of me. So whenever u r ready to talk contact me. Have a good way at work

(at this point i'm thinking the contact is over for the time being)

Her - We're suppose to get a new AC installed this morning

She is still texting me now about general stuff, but i want post all of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
i couldn't even offer you any advice even if you wanted it. such a tough situation you've been put it in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
If you really don't think it's another guy, she might just be creating some drama in what she considers a mundane relationship. She might just be looking for you to "fight" for you guys, or some ******** like that.
Old 07-08-2011, 12:53 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Do you still not really want advice? If I were to hypothetically give any I would say you shouldn't text with her til she's ready to actually talk to you about whatever it is. And she definitely doesn't deserve any "understanding" IE coddling.

i done stole dis sig
Old 07-08-2011, 02:35 PM    (permalink
Jamaal-Football
Rookie

Wait, she dumped you and you text her asking her how she's holding up? Am i missing something?

wtf
Old 07-08-2011, 02:37 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wait, she dumped you and you text her asking her how she's holding up? Am i missing something?

wtf
So I'm not the only one here...
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 01:57 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

wtf
I did the same thing once... but i asked "how are you?" Kind of expecting the same answer as georgia fan.

Anyways here's a very popular video about breakups:

soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 07:12 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

To show I still have a sense of humor and i'm also a huge country music fan

Old 07-11-2011, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

interesting situation happened to me today at the mall.

I was in this videogame store just killing time. Some 23-24 went up to me and said whats the popular videogame now adays for a kid. I told her madden, COD all that stuff. Then she started asking me where i go to school my major all that yada. Then she left. Came back to me about a second later and asked if I was interested in making $ On the side cause her uncle has a sports and nutrition related business and they are looking to expand with younger males working for them. Now IDK if she was interested(I heard nothing but good things about cougars) or if she is trying to get me wrapped into that business thing. what do u guys think?
Old 07-11-2011, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im 19 so its a cougar to me. lol