Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-11-2011, 07:16 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No. No it is not.
Old 07-11-2011, 07:19 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Not a cougar.
2. Probably just a business scam thing.
Old 07-11-2011, 07:22 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ok sorry for the mess up with using the word cougar.

But you would think that she would talk bout the business before she turned around. IDK ill just wait til she calls, she said she will be the end of the week. I doubt its anyting though.
Old 07-11-2011, 07:40 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

moment of silence for all the cougars out there.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:51 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If she asks you to spend money on anything, assume it's a scam and move on.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I may sound like a woman after I type this, but frankly I don't give a ****. Here is my story.

I've been dating this girl offcially 5 months, but it has actually been a little over 6. You know that one girl that you just instantly click with and can see yourself being with for the rest of your life? Yeah, that was us. It seemed like we were made to be. We never fought, never disagreed, we were perfect for eachother. Well maybe around a month ago, we got in a fight where I walked out of her house calmly and went for a walk. After that, it seemed like she got real confused and was contiplating(sp) breaking up a few times. She kept telling me she was confused and didn't know what she wanted anymore because of all this stuff she was afraid I wasn't going to do. I was willing to become mormon for her, move to her town even though I didn't want to, etc. Well she calls me crying after our first discussion on this saying that she wants me back and that she doesn't want to leave me. That went well for a couple more days untill she started feeling like it again, then again. Well we worked all this out and we had a romantic night together when we rented out a hotel room for the night. Well yesterday is when it went all down hill. She called me and was all fine and wanted me to come over. Since her car was down, I walked to her house. It was two miles in humidity. Didn't like it, but wanted to see her. We flirted, cuddled, kissed, said we loved eachother(I legit love this girl), and everything seemed fine. I stayed at my aunts for the past few days because of hockey games and to see her because I do not live in her town. Well when I got to my aunts, she texted me saying that she didn't feel the same anymore, and that she had to get out of the relationship. She also told me not to call or text her because she would get her number changed and even deleted/blocked me from Facebook. It really confused me because she has done this before, but not to this extreme.

Needless to say I am insanely hurt. I haven't stopped crying since last night. I'm acting like a woman in this ****. I honestly believed she was the one and we had pretty much our lives mapped out. Was it moved too fast? More than likely, but my feeling is if you have that connection, then you do and there isn't a fast way of how your heart feels for someone. I need advice on how to win her back and make her realize what her and I had was something great. I want to give her her space, but not enough to where she moves on and I never get her back. So, what do I do? I wanna just talk to her and hopefully we can get that spark again and get back together. I know she still loves me and wants to be with me, but isn't showing it. I just need help. Thanks.
Old 07-14-2011, 11:48 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

don't ever change/adopt a religion for a significant other.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Revis Island
Rookie

Revis Island hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Revis Island hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

She sounds like a bit of a dick. She is constantly saying she doesn't know if you're right for her even when you are making all these sacrifices. I say let it go.
Revis Island is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 12:30 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only religion you should ever switch to for a woman is Jehovah's Witness. That **** is legit.
Old 07-15-2011, 01:10 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

first, i sure hope youre joining the religion because you took the discussions with the missionaries firstly and secondly because of the girl.

second, she sounds weird. ive never heard of a girl that swings her moods like that extremely. wtf?

Old 07-15-2011, 01:19 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

don't act down in the dumps. girls don't like emo guys.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 02:06 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wait, there are guys who would switch religions to be with a girl? Unless it's Kate Upton, I would have to say that's totally out of the question.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 05:33 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have never been baptized. Her and I discussed that it would mean a lot to her if I got involved with her church because it means that much to her. I agreed to at least check it out and keep an open mind about it.

I also agreed that I would find a house or apartment close to where she lives because she doesn't want to live anywhere else. I didn't like it, but I would have just to keep her happy.

It's just weird to me because she claims she loved/loves me and cares about me, but someone who loves someone or cares about someone who talked about getting married with that person doesn't threaten to change their number if they call/text once and delete and block them on FB and won't even talk to the person. That makes it seem like I did something and she won't tell me. It's just frustrating that I did anything she asked me to do for her, and yet, she's "confused" on what she wants to do.

I know there isn't another guy because all she talked to and hung out with was me.
Old 07-15-2011, 08:39 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
it sounds like you gave up/did pretty much everything, and she gave up/did pretty much nothing (except for existing). given the benefit of hindsight, i have never understood why anyone (including me) ever falls/fell for that crap. sorry to be blunt, man, but from what you've said, this girl sucks. completely. don't play her games.

While I agree with you, she is younger than I am. I'm 21 and she's 18, so immaturity can play a big part as to why she is doing what she is doing. Also, I think she might be scared that I might turn out like her other exes. She's had bad luck with guys and I was the only one who treated her the way she likes to be treated and not played games with her. I also think it scared her when we got in our first real fight. She doesnt suck. She tries her best to make me happy and do anything I need. She's just young and needs to be confident. JMO, though.
Old 07-15-2011, 10:12 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

21 is too young to settle down. Have fun being young instead of doing adult stuffs.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 10:56 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everything njx is saying. When was the last time she sacrificed something significant for you? Relationships are give and take for both people from what I hear.
Sounds like you're doing all the giving and she's doing all the taking.
Old 07-15-2011, 11:02 AM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
it could certainly be some immaturity. but i just feel like you're really working to make excuses for this girl. i get the fact that you like her, but i feel like this is one of those times you should just leave **** alone for a few weeks and then reevaluate.
the truth, he speaks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 11:05 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dude, Im going to tell you first hand....Ive been in a relationship JUST like this. Almost identical, we had the warm and fuzzys all that good stuff, talked about getting married blah blah blah, and while I was busting my ass trying to be the best boyfriend in the world trying to make things easy for her and dropping and changing things that were important in my life to satisfy her she was just sitting there not doing anything to help me.

Constantly fought with me, acted like the world revolved around her ass, and if **** didnt go her way she got pissed. For some reason I stayed with her as long as I did. When she started playing the "Shes confused" game with me I bounced....because man you dont ****** deserve that man. You bust your ass to make her happy, you are willing to make some DRASTIC changes to your life...bro youre 21 years old....thats a lot of life you are willing to just change for a girl.

Id say let it go man....but I guess if you wanna win her back, go for it man. I just wouldnt let her play with ya anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 11:23 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

I guess I am making excuses for her. And I guess I am dumb for wanting to be back with her, but it's not that she doesn't make sacrafises for me. She helped me pay a bill when I had no money and couldn't pay it. She lost a lot of friends for me(though they were her friend's faults, not mine), and stayed with me. She isn't the one to get mad at me for not getting her way. She may be disapointed, but not going to be a drama queen about it. I don't know. I think that we just need to talk and figure **** out on our own and go from there.
Old 07-15-2011, 11:25 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll agree with everyone else sounds like you did to alot of the sacrifce and she didnt do that much from what we know.
Old 07-15-2011, 12:12 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Wait, there are guys who would switch religions to be with a girl? Unless it's Kate Upton, I would have to say that's totally out of the question.
most mormon girls wont even talk to you if you aren't at least willing to join lol

Old 07-15-2011, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
*shrug* fair enough. clearly none of us have the whole story, but i guess i'd just hesitate to rush back into trying to work things out. if there was anything actually there, it's not going to just disappear because you needed a week to sort things out yourself first. if there wasn't anything there, then there's nothing to save in the first place (by which i mean, it doesn't matter if you talk to her today, tomorrow, or ten years from now, it still won't be there).
Seems like there is something there. Her and I talked and made some progress I think. We both agreed to just leave each other alone for a little bit and go from there. That way we can both collect ourselves and see what we want. She didn't rule out getting back together nor did she deny that she didn't have feelings for me. So I think that after she has time to herself, she's willing to get back to it. She said that we weren't working, but we were. She just go scared that we got in one major fight after 5 months of not having one. JMO.
Old 07-15-2011, 02:31 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You need to get a date with someone else and get your mind off her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Seems like there is something there. Her and I talked and made some progress I think. We both agreed to just leave each other alone for a little bit and go from there. That way we can both collect ourselves and see what we want. She didn't rule out getting back together nor did she deny that she didn't have feelings for me. So I think that after she has time to herself, she's willing to get back to it. She said that we weren't working, but we were. She just go scared that we got in one major fight after 5 months of not having one. JMO.
Old 07-15-2011, 02:52 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Eh, I'm starting my new job here in a few days, so I should be good untill she's ready to talk and start hanging out again.

I appreciate everyone's input, though.
Old 07-15-2011, 02:54 PM    (permalink
Jamaal-Football
Rookie

Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gonna be very blunt. What in the **** do you think an 18 year old knows about love and marriage? Cut your losses man.
Jamaal-Football is offline   Reply With Quote