Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-30-2007, 01:45 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Congrats man, I take it this is the first child?

yup first one. it'll be the first grandchild for both our parents too. so, it's very exciting all around

also, we found out she was pregnant the morning after her grandfather's funeral. so we're kinda thinking it'll be a boy.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 01:47 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
yup first one. it'll be the first grandchild for both our parents too. so, it's very exciting all around

also, we found out she was pregnant the morning after her grandfather's funeral. so we're kinda thinking it'll be a boy.
You banged your wife on the day of your grandfather's funeral? WTF drowe?

haha just kiddin man. Congrats my friend. What's your address so I can start sending your new born some Bears stuff? :D

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 01:52 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
You banged your wife on the day of your grandfather's funeral? WTF drowe?

haha just kiddin man. Congrats my friend. What's your address so I can start sending your new born some Bears stuff? :D

hah, send all the bears gear ya want. ya know all the kid is gonna do is pee and crap all over it and i'll take plenty of enjoyment from THAT :)
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 01:52 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats man, but please don't teach them to be Packer fans. I mean, aren't there enough of you guys already?

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
Congrats man, but please don't teach them to be Packer fans. I mean, aren't there enough of you guys already?
Let him be a Lions fan. You never know, when he is older, he might just rebel against you and cheer faithfully for another NFC North Team . . . lol
Old 03-30-2007, 02:07 PM    (permalink
snuff

This is usually where I would make some mean joke about how we don't need another one of you idiots on this earth or something. But I don't even know who you are so I guess that doesn't fly.
Old 03-30-2007, 03:37 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
1-I bet Brett Favre drinks Night Train or Mad Dog over Thunderbird.
2-karma probably would have to make the kid a Viking or Bear fan. and that'd raise more questions about whether the kid was mine than if he/she came out black.
3-regarding the leave of absence, yeah, i'm all but retired from NFLDC now, in case ya haven't noticed. but, i'll post when i can. I got a better job within my company, and now i'm expected to, ya know...work at work.

oh yeah, and thanks for all the congrats....i'm pretty pumped.
I've noticed, I've been waiting for you to return but I guess it's not happening.:(
Old 03-30-2007, 03:40 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats!!!!!!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 03:56 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Be sure to make your wife get the stitch after she pops the baby out.

P.S. I hope you have twin daughters.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 04:11 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's cool that he'll get to see Favre play. He's only got ten or so years left in him.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Last edited by Boston : 03-30-2007 at 04:25 PM.
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 05:11 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Big Mike hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Congratsss

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 05:14 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
Then we'll have to do the only logical thing and sacrifice him to Favre.

Why do you think he never gets hurt? It's because Brett sucks the stem cells out of newborns.
Sob...he'll never get to see Favre actually play. Congrats

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 05:31 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats Drowe.
Old 03-30-2007, 05:35 PM    (permalink
JPLUFF
Veteran

JPLUFF hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Congratulations sir
Old 03-30-2007, 05:41 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
Sob...he'll never get to see Favre actually play. Congrats
i wouldn't put it past Favre to still be playing when Drowe's kid is celebrating his 21st birthday.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Last edited by terribletowel39 : 03-30-2007 at 06:47 PM.
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 06:12 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
1-I bet Brett Favre drinks Night Train or Mad Dog over Thunderbird.
2-karma probably would have to make the kid a Viking or Bear fan. and that'd raise more questions about whether the kid was mine than if he/she came out black.
3-regarding the leave of absence, yeah, i'm all but retired from NFLDC now, in case ya haven't noticed. but, i'll post when i can. I got a better job within my company, and now i'm expected to, ya know...work at work.

oh yeah, and thanks for all the congrats....i'm pretty pumped.
Imagine if he comes out as a black Bears/Vikings fan. Now THAT would raise some questions!

Seriously though, congratulations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 06:20 PM    (permalink
Jim Jim
Veteran

Jim Jim is a cocksman.Jim Jim is a cocksman.Jim Jim is a cocksman.Jim Jim is a cocksman.

Congratulations.
Jim Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 06:20 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
i wouldn't put it past Farve to still be playing when Drowe's kid is celebrating his 21st birthday.
10 bucks says..The kid will retire before Brett Fave.....
Old 03-30-2007, 06:54 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
10 bucks says..The kid will retire before Brett Fave.....
Well of course, the kid is a mortal. Lord Favre will play forever.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 03-30-2007, 07:12 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What will Packer fans do without Brett Favre? I sense mass suicides when he retires.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 07:15 PM    (permalink
Jim Jim
Veteran

Jim Jim is a cocksman.Jim Jim is a cocksman.Jim Jim is a cocksman.Jim Jim is a cocksman.

Quote:
What will Packer fans do without Brett Favre? I sense mass suicides when he retires.
We have Rex Grossman to fall back on.

...Oh hamburgers.

Pass me a shank plz. :(
Jim Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 07:26 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Get drunk..... er wait... they already do that.

but anyways, Gods cannot " retire".

they get smoked.

Old 03-30-2007, 08:07 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If a Todd Marinovich reference doesn't impress you people, I don't know what will. I'm giving up on humor.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 09:15 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward View Post
If a Todd Marinovich reference doesn't impress you people, I don't know what will. I'm giving up on humor.
I laughed ridiculously hard at that, just forgot to give you rep.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 10:10 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

congrats.....1,700 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote