Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 07-18-2011, 01:37 PM    (permalink
mellojello
Veteran

mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Marc Tyler: USC = University of Sexual Ballers?

http://www.hulu.com/watch/259078/tmz...school-pays-me

Looks like SC will be searching for a new starting RB.
mellojello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 02:47 PM    (permalink
EricCartmann
Rookie

EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellojello View Post
http://www.hulu.com/watch/259078/tmz...school-pays-me

Looks like SC will be searching for a new starting RB.

1) What did he did do wrong? He's over 21 and allowed to drink.
2) He can't joke around when he's drunk?
3) It's not big news to me that Football players get a lot of boo-tang from the ladies. More so than the average computer science major.
Old 07-18-2011, 02:55 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For a SoCal fan, the fact that he said he'd make more money at USC than the pros would probably be the most worrisome. (cue SoCal fans using lockout argument)

Except for that, yeah, he's just a drunk 22 year old.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Last edited by Cigaro : 07-18-2011 at 03:00 PM.
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 05:55 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We breakin' bread!
What's the uproar? He's clearly a devoted Christian, celebrating the Eucharist. Clearly.

Last edited by phlysac : 07-18-2011 at 05:57 PM.
phlysac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 07:05 PM    (permalink
mellojello
Veteran

mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricCartmann View Post
3) It's not big news to me that Football players get a lot of boo-tang from the ladies. More so than the average computer science major.
If you think that Marc Tyler is a good representative of your university, then he did nothing wrong.
mellojello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 07:53 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If you think that Marc Tyler is a good representative of your university, then he did nothing wrong.
rarely are star athletes good representatives of their universities. for every andrew luck, theres like 10 marc tylers

edit: Wow vvvvvv

Last edited by YAYareaRB : 07-18-2011 at 07:56 PM.
YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 07:55 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Didn't take long...

Quote:
USC RB Tyler suspended after comments to TMZ
By GREG BEACHAM, AP Sports Writer – 4 hours ago

Southern California tailback Marc Tyler has been suspended from all team activities and the Trojans' season opener for comments he made to TMZ that implied he gets paid to play for USC.

When asked by TMZ whether he could make more money at USC or in the NFL, Tyler said, "USC, they breaking bread," making a gesture indicating a large stack of money.

USC coach Lane Kiffin suspended his leading rusher Monday for the Sept. 3 opener against Minnesota and possibly longer. The fifth-year senior is facing potential discipline from the school after what he said were two alcohol-related problems in April.

"I am disappointed that I let down all the people who have supported me as I have been working through some personal issues," Tyler said in a statement released by the school. "I realize how my behavior and my statements, even though I was joking, can reflect poorly on so many people. As a veteran player, I should know that my job is to be an example for the younger guys."

USC is entering the second year of a postseason ban during four years of NCAA probation stemming from illegal benefits provided to Reggie Bush.

TMZ recorded Tyler's comments last Thursday outside Voyeur, a West Hollywood nightclub. Tyler, who turns 23 in September, also made a distasteful comment to TMZ about Kim Kardashian, Bush's ex-girlfriend.

"That is not the way that we expect our players to represent USC and our team," Kiffin said. "Although Marc may find this punishment severe, it is imperative we continue to have a high standard for player behavior. Marc needs to work hard to show us that he can meet the standards of being a USC football player."

Athletic director Pat Haden said Tyler "stepped way out of line. He did not represent himself, his university or his team the way we expect. Marc has a lot to do to prove he belongs on our team. We hope Marc learns from this and comes back a changed and better person."

Last month, Tyler said he had appeared before the school's Office of Student Judicial Affairs to discuss two complaints made against him in April. Tyler was accused of spitting on a female student while intoxicated, and later touching another female student inappropriately at a bar near USC's downtown campus.

Tyler acknowledged those problems could lead to student discipline, but he didn't expect to be dismissed from school with no prior history of problems. Tyler also said he sought counseling this summer.

Tyler is the son of famed running back Wendell Tyler, who attended UCLA before an NFL career with the Rams and the 49ers. Marc Tyler played high school football in the Los Angeles suburbs with Carolina quarterback Jimmy Clausen, his close friend.

Tyler rushed for 913 yards and nine touchdowns last season, starting eight games during a yearlong struggle for playing time in the Trojans' deep backfield. He struggled with injuries for much of his first three years at USC, and he missed much of spring practice after reporting overweight and injuring his hamstring on the first day of workouts.

Tyler could have been the Trojans' unquestioned starter as the only returning tailback with significant experience. Multiposition threat Dillon Baxter is back for his sophomore season, while junior Curtis McNeal returns after missing last year with academic problems.

"I accept my punishment and I regret that I will miss the opening game of my senior year," Tyler said. "I am committed to doing everything the right way so that I can be reinstated to the team."
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gscxby7n485PgFqSvAIiCwlfHpsQ?docId=0dbe686e1 efd45f89f7b71eb284e4a1e
Old 07-18-2011, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricCartmann View Post
Go get drunk and put your boss' name through the mud and get caught on tape. See how that goes.

Idk bout y'all but I lmao so hard. Dude's sucha idiot.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What a tard, so funny

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 08:36 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i was wonder what makes people say the things they say while drinking. and then i do it myself and i still dont understand

Old 07-18-2011, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

University of Sexual Ballers = USB

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 12:07 AM    (permalink
EricCartmann
Rookie

EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
1) He's a football player, this is how they talk. These guys are not angels.

2) I am a USC hater

3) He lives in LA and TMZ is everywhere there since that is where the film starts hang out... bad luck for him they caught him on camera
Old 07-19-2011, 12:09 AM    (permalink
EricCartmann
Rookie

Why is everyone killing the messenger? Just in case you guys did not know, here is a little FYI for you: What I think or what I want has no bearing on how athletes act.
Old 07-19-2011, 12:20 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 12:32 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn, I actually feel bad for the kid. Gets interviewed and videotaped while plastered, gets suspended as a result.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 12:50 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He is a straight up idiot. Its not like it was a hidden camera that caught a candid moment. The guy is talk directly into the camera. His friends even try to block him off and not have him talk to the camera.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 02:10 AM    (permalink
JHL6719
Veteran

JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good grief.. that kid wasn't plastered. He knew exactly what was going on...where he was at....what he was doing... and what he was TRYING to say.

Hope he enjoyed his face time.
JHL6719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 04:27 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHL6719 View Post
Good grief.. that kid wasn't plastered. He knew exactly what was going on...where he was at....what he was doing... and what he was TRYING to say.

if he wasn't plastered, im sure we'd be hearing more of his mouth on a regular basis.

Old 07-19-2011, 08:17 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i mean usc lost bowl games for two season and had upperclassman transfer because of it....we knew this already
Old 07-19-2011, 12:35 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHL6719 View Post

It was a ****** joke man, you can tell by the way the camera man asked it and the way he answered it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 12:44 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn lightweights... Dude's probably a little tipsy and is running his mouth like a freshman who cant handle his liquor

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 03:06 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweater-vest_mafia View Post
Damn lightweights... Dude's probably a little tipsy and is running his mouth like a freshman who cant handle his liquor
I know. Where are the Alex Boone-style heavyweights when we need humorous drama?
Old 07-20-2011, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My G had to be tased twice before he was subdued :P that takes some serious drinking

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 07-20-2011, 07:56 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweater-vest_mafia View Post
My G had to be tased twice before he was subdued :P that takes some serious drinking
your G?

(10 char)

Old 07-20-2011, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Phylsac was referring to Alex Boone of THE Ohio State University and his issues with alcoholism

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote: