Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-19-2011, 10:48 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Talking about the show as whole, not season 5.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Talking about the show as whole, not season 5.
Don't ignore my last point. Look at every season, other than the S4 finale they have not pushed the envelope one time. It's always back to the status quo.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Michael C. Hall's acting on Six Feet Under far surpasses anything on Dexter. I'll still watch the show this season, but it has making up to do.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I enjoyed the hell out of Six Feet Under but Dexter is better imo.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 10:52 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Don't ignore my last point. Look at every season, other than the S4 finale they have not pushed the envelope one time. It's always back to the status quo.
Meh...the season finales work just fine. Certain storylines had to end in the way they did. Dexter certainly follows a forumla, but the finales always receive too much hate. I really didnt see a problem with them. Especially season one's. That was a rather emotional encounter and Hall does some of his best work. Season 2's wraps everything up in a nice little bow. As painful as it was to see.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-19-2011, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Meh...the season finales work just fine. Certain storylines had to end in the way they did. Dexter certainly follows a forumla, but the finales always receive too much hate. I really didnt see a problem with them. Especially season one's. That was a rather emotional encounter and Hall does some of his best work.
I am perfectly okay with the Season 1 finale. It is everything after that I just cannot stand. The Season 2 finale took the absolute easiest way out, the season 3 finale wrapped up nice and clean, the season 4 finale was done the right way to a degree, and the season 5 finale was just.........don't get me started.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-19-2011, 10:56 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

How else could you end season 2? haha. It had to happen. And it's perfect for Dexter himself, for obvious reasons. The others were just fine, imo. But remember, still havent seen 5 yet.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-19-2011, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
I enjoyed the hell out of Six Feet Under but Dexter is better imo.
This made me cringe, shutter and shiver all at once.
Old 07-19-2011, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-19-2011, 11:22 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-19-2011, 11:38 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-19-2011, 11:43 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man this forum is just so sheeplike at times. Everyone used to love Dexter on here, then a few people come in and say it's overrated and suddenly everyone thought it was never that great. I wasn't a fan of season 5 but before that it was a great show.

Where was the hate for season 2 and 3 when they were actually going on?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 11:45 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Add 6 Feet Under to the list of shows I never got into that this board loves. I just really really didn't like it. Slow and melodramatic. I didn't give it much of a chance and I doubt I ever will.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Man this forum is just so sheeplike at times. Everyone used to love Dexter on here, then a few people come in and say it's overrated and suddenly everyone thought it was never that great. I wasn't a fan of season 5 but before that it was a great show.

Where was the hate for season 2 and 3 when they were actually going on?
I love Season 2 outside of the finale, and no one liked Season 3 outside of Jimmy Smits truthfully. I turned on after the season 5 finale because it made me realize the show will never ever grow a set of balls and actually write complicated material. They did in season 2, and have abandoned it ever since.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-20-2011, 12:02 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I enjoyed season 1,2, and 4 of Dexter a lot. 3 was okay, but kept my interest. 5 bored me.
Old 07-20-2011, 12:41 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

I loved the **** out of Dexter the first time I went through it (discluding season 5, which I had already heard sucked dick). But after that I started watching "real" television and realized how goofy it is and how formulaic each season of it was..
Old 07-20-2011, 12:46 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Real television?"

Oh come on.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 02:57 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watched the first episode of BSG last night. Holy **** that was sweet.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 03:23 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've just started watching Misfits. What kind of mom is such a ***** that she picks some guy she's dating over her kid? I'd put up with his ******** because I find that to be a huge dick move.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 09:49 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
Watched the first episode of BSG last night. Holy **** that was sweet.
The show gets better and better from the pilot episode. My favorite episode of the series is 33, which is either the second or third episode.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 04:24 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Started Friday Night Lights, seems legit so far.
Old 07-22-2011, 04:33 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
One of the best shows to ever appear on TV. Season 2 is kinda rough, but the rest of the show is fantastic.

Old 07-22-2011, 04:54 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
One of the best shows I have seen in a LONG time. Season 2 is weak but the rest of the seasons are extremely well-done.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 05:19 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was fine with Dexter Season 5. Not every season finale should make you **** your pants. They always wrap up the Dexter seasons in case there isn't another one, and I like that.

The Season 6 trailer is out and it looks good, obviously.
Old 07-22-2011, 05:23 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

The ending to s5 was horrendous. Ugh. The thing I hate the most about the entire thing is: