Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-30-2007, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Thunder&Lightning
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Who is the...

Who is the fastest player in the NFL?
Who is the Strongest player in the NFl?
Who is the most intimidating player in the NFL?
Who is the smartest player in the nFL?
Who is the toughest player in the NFL?
Who is the Mr.Clutch in the NFL?
Who is the biggest playmaker in the NFL?
Thunder&Lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Acreboy
Pro Bowler

Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Hmm... Off the top of my head...

Who is the fastest player in the NFL? Michael Bennett

Who is the Strongest player in the NFl? Larry Allen?

Who is the most intimidating player in the NFL? Brian Urlacher

Who is the smartest player in the NFL? Peyton Manning

Who is the toughest player in the NFL? Donnie Edwards- played all year with a back injury that most would have sat out with and just collected a check.

Who is the Mr.Clutch in the NFL? Tom Brady

Who is the biggest playmaker in the NFL? Steve Smith

Last edited by Acreboy : 03-30-2007 at 08:35 PM.
Acreboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 08:26 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder&Lightning View Post
Who is the fastest player in the NFL? DeAngelo Hall

Who is the Strongest player in the NFl? Larry Allen

Who is the most intimidating player in the NFL? Shawne Merriman

Who is the smartest player in the nFL? Peyton Manning or Mike Brown

Who is the toughest player in the NFL? Brett Favre

Who is the biggest playmaker in the NFL? LT

That's mine ^^^^ (damn 10 character limit).

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 08:31 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

Deangelo Hall
Larry Allen
Ray Lewis
Peyton Manning
Steve McNair
Peyton Manning
Ladanian Tomlinson

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 08:31 PM    (permalink
Seasonticketholder
Veteran

Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Deangelo Hall is not the fastest player in the NFL. Winning a race at the Pro bowl when not every player is there does not make you the fastest player. Hell, I have seen Devery Henderson blow by Hall with ease and Henderson, while super fast, is not the fatest.
Seasonticketholder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 08:33 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hmm... Off the top of my head...

Who is the Strongest player in the NFl? Larry Allen?

Who is the most intimidating player in the NFL? Brian Urlacher

Who is the smartest player in the NFL? Peyton Manning

Who is the toughest player in the NFL? Donnie Edwards- played with a back injury that most would have sat out with and just collected a check.

Who is the biggest playmaker in the NFL? Steve Smith

Larry Allen
Ray Lewis. People may think he is overrated or old or whatever, but he is Ray Lewis and ranks up there as most intimidating.

Farve i think is the toughest, and proved it throughout his career.

Mr Clutch... Adam V. ? If not a place kicker, than I'd go Brady as well

Smartest- P. Manning

And playmaker- Off= Steve Smith D= Ed Reed
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 08:36 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seasonticketholder View Post
Deangelo Hall is not the fastest player in the NFL. Winning a race at the Pro bowl when not every player is there does not make you the fastest player. Hell, I have seen Devery Henderson blow by Hall with ease and Henderson, while super fast, is not the fatest.
It's not like he ran a 4.15 on his pro day or anything.

Designs by D-Unit

Old 03-30-2007, 08:41 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who is the fastest player in the NFL?-Michael Bennett
Who is the Strongest player in the NFl?-Larry Allen
Who is the most intimidating player in the NFL?-Terrell Owens
Who is the smartest player in the nFL?-Alex Smith
Who is the toughest player in the NFL?-Brett Favre
Who is the Mr.Clutch in the NFL?-Adam Vinatieri
Who is the biggest playmaker in the NFL?-Mike Vick
Old 03-30-2007, 08:57 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway View Post
its not like virginia tech has one of the fastest tracks in america or anything. didnt vick have around a 4.2 in his vtech pro day?

sig by jagfan33
Peyton Manning Fanboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 08:59 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernbabybern820 View Post
its not like virginia tech has one of the fastest tracks in america or anything. didnt vick have around a 4.2 in his vtech pro day?
That's why I said pro day. Obviously it's not a legit 4.15, but it's not like just anybody could run that there. And Vick is also very fast, a 4.3 guy.

Designs by D-Unit

Old 03-30-2007, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Acreboy
Pro Bowler

Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
I believe Bennett ran a 4.13 if i'm not mistaken...
Old 03-30-2007, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

cardsalltheway, was that a joke for Mr. Clutch? Spare me the SB MVP with his sweet 1 TD and 2 pick performance. Manning is definitely un-clutch.

My picks

Who is the Strongest player in the NFl? Larry Allen.

Who is the most intimidating player in the NFL? Brian Dawkins/Ed Reed/Ray Lewis Can't decide

Who is the smartest player in the NFL? Peyton Manning (grudgingly picks Manning)

Who is the toughest player in the NFL? Donnie Edwards is a possible pick, Who knows how much better McNair could have been without all those injuries he had to fight through, so he's a pick as well.
Who is the Mr.Clutch in the NFL? Tom Brady/Adam Vinatieri (The guy just wins)

Who is the biggest playmaker in the NFL? Steve Smith, LaDainian Tomlinson. Both guys that make me crap myself in fear of what they're about to do to defense
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Severe Punishment
Veteran

Severe Punishment hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

The smartest player in the league is easily Matt Birk.
I'm pretty sure he graduated from Harvard with a 3.6 in buisness.
In 4 years.

Peyton Manning ??? HA !
Severe Punishment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 09:38 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who is the fastest player in the NFL? - Champ Bailey
Who is the Strongest player in the NFl? - Larry Allen
Who is the most intimidating player in the NFL? - Brian Dawkins
Who is the smartest player in the nFL? - Peyton Manning
Who is the toughest player in the NFL? - Brett Favre/ Steve McNair
Who is the Mr.Clutch in the NFL? - Tom Brady
Who is the biggest playmaker in the NFL? - Devin Hester

Last edited by TACKLE : 03-30-2007 at 09:40 PM.
TACKLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 09:43 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Michael Bennett (could be a 100-m dash sprinter)
Jamal Williams
Peyton Manning
Ryan Fitzpatrick, Matt Birk
Chris Simms (had to fit in a homer pick)
Matt Bryant (had to fit in another homer pick)
Who is the biggest playmaker in the NFL
Offense: Steve Smith, Defense: DeMarcus Ware, Special Teams: Devin Hester

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 09:57 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh...anytime you hear about people running a 4.1-something it's a vast exaggeration. Olympic sprinters don't even run that fast. Unless it happens at Virgina Tech, where players run 4.1s-4.3s with regularity. Any time at a VT pro day should not be taken seriously.

Anyways, here's my list:

Who is the fastest player in the NFL? Jerome Mathis
Who is the Strongest player in the NFl? Larry Allen
Who is the most intimidating player in the NFL? John Henderson
Who is the smartest player in the nFL? Matt Birk
Who is the toughest player in the NFL? Brett Favre
Who is the biggest playmaker in the NFL? LaDainian Tomlinson
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Acreboy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severe Punishment View Post
The smartest player in the league is easily Matt Birk.
I'm pretty sure he graduated from Harvard with a 3.6 in buisness.
In 4 years.

Peyton Manning ??? HA !
Football smart
Old 03-30-2007, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Severe Punishment
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acreboy View Post
Football smart
And exactly how do you measure that ?
Old 03-30-2007, 10:02 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Ugh...anytime you hear about people running a 4.1-something it's a vast exaggeration. Olympic sprinters don't even run that fast. Unless it happens at Virgina Tech, where players run 4.1s-4.3s with regularity. Any time at a VT pro day should not be taken seriously.
I realize it was a pro day and I said it obviously wasn't a legit 4.15, but he ran low 4.3's at the combine too (I think). I was just using it to show that I wasn't basing Hall as the fastest player because of a Pro Bowl competition.

Designs by D-Unit

Old 03-30-2007, 10:09 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Deangelo Hall
Larry Allen
Ray Lewis
Peyton Manning
Steve McNair
Peyton Manning
Ladanian Tomlinson
thats mine. amazing how mcnair can go through injuries at what 33 now?

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Severe Punishment
Veteran

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Birk
or if you prefer...
http://www.vikings.com/player_detail...matt_birk.html

Apparently he was an Economics major...not buisness.
"my bad".
Old 03-30-2007, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mr. Clutch: Josh Brown
Old 03-30-2007, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Acreboy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severe Punishment View Post
And exactly how do you measure that ?
Vince Young.
Old 03-30-2007, 10:13 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acreboy View Post
Vince Young.
How is Vince Young football smart? Decision making is not his strong point.

Designs by D-Unit

Old 03-30-2007, 10:14 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jay Cutler for everything.

On a side note, last year I went to Virginia for summer vacation and I ran a 40 there. I got a 4.34 hand timed against the wind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote