Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-26-2011, 11:16 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
Wrong coach, its Spagnuolo. But I do think that Plax would have alot of respect for him despite him being a DC w/ the giants when plax was there. Spags was a fiery player coach with style and some emotion to him whereas Coughlin is all about discipline.

I definitely think Plax will take a step back and realize the giants were very good to him with the whole situation and his teammates stuck with him as well. He has friends here, starting new for a guy who surrounded himself with bad people (mike vick) is a whole different thing than what happened to plax, so i don't know why the eagles seem like the only team to go to bc they did it w/ vick.

His transisiton with the giants should also be alot quicker in regards to terminology and overall scheme. Better for both parties i feel despite the grudge coughlin and plax seem to have
The fact that Coughlin is even open to this just shows that the whole grudge between them seems like water under the bridge now. Well, at least for Coughlin.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 11:18 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
PAT SIMS - Do you know if they will resign Leonard? With the WCO being implemented i think Leonard would be a perfect type of receiving FB/RB for them. He did play the third down role when healthy the past two seasons pretty well.
Leonard has been big for us on 3rd down. I have not heard anything yet about them trying to re-sign him but i hope they do. If he bolts in FA for someone else someone is going to be very happy to get him. He is a great 3rd down back.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 11:18 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
ESPN's Adam Schefter confirms that the Seahawks are Minnesota's primary competition for free agent Sidney Rice.
NFL Network's Jason LaCanfora says both teams are "deep in talks" with Rice's representatives. The Vikings aren't going to let their downfield threat go without a strong fight, but the Seahawks are "pushing hard, pending a physical," according to Tom Pelissero of ESPN 1500 Twin Cities.
Rice will get a mega-deal with Seattle. Mark it down.

Quote:
The Newark Star-Ledger confirms the Jets have "reached out" to free agent Nnamdi Asomugha.
This comes on the heels of an earlier report from ESPN's Adam Schefter that the Jets plan to "make a run at" Asomugha to pair him with Darrelle Revis. Multiple reports suggest Asomugha is willing to leave money on the table to sign with playoff contender, and Rex Ryan's squad fits the bill. Asomugha also has designs on an acting career, which may give the Jets yet another edge.
Source: Newark Star-Ledger
Jul 26, 7:38 PM
This "pipe dream" (lol @ early in this thread) has legs.

Also, Robert Gallery is being pursued by Seattle and Cincy.

And my question is - who's going after Richard Marshall right now?
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 11:21 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the McNabb trade goes through and he ends up in Minny, I wonder if Rice would consider staying. I would rather have a 34 year old McNabb throw me the ball rather than have Tavaris/Whitehurst attempt to.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 11:21 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Lions are making a hard push for Stephen Tulloch.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 11:23 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post

God I hope Washington drives up the price on Holmes. If the Jets are going to get Aso I would feel a whole lot better if that meant they had an offense featuring only Sanchez, Cotchery, Shonne Green and an aging LT. I still think it will take some cap wizardry for theJets to get him, although Sanchez did come out and say that he and other players would be willing to restructure deals in order to do that.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 11:23 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anyone have legitimate info on DWill and Giants?

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 11:24 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seriously, who isn't Seattle going after? Makes me even more depressed to watch the Colts do jack **** in free agency. Again. But sure, pay Manning $80 million per year.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 11:24 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Rice will get a mega-deal with Seattle. Mark it down.

Also, Robert Gallery is being pursued by Seattle and Cincy.

And my question is - who's going after Richard Marshall right now?
Richard Marshall wants massive money and is a bad corner back. Probably no one seriously at this point when Cromartie and Aso are signed I imagine someone desperate will over pay. Ike Taylor re-signing for a decent price helps him too.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 11:25 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Seriously, who isn't Seattle going after? Makes me even more depressed to watch the Colts do jack **** in free agency. Again. But sure, pay Manning $80 million per year.
I'll trade places with you in a second. This will be the highlight of our season bro...
Old 07-26-2011, 11:27 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
God I hope Washington drives up the price on Holmes. If the Jets are going to get Aso I would feel a whole lot better if that meant they had an offense featuring only Sanchez, Cotchery, Shonne Green and an aging LT. I still think it will take some cap wizardry for theJets to get him, although Sanchez did come out and say that he and other players would be willing to restructure deals in order to do that.
Yup.

And it's very possible that Edwards would be more affordable than Holmes.

I'm sure Mr. T is figuring out every possible scenario but an offense that features Sanchez, Edwards, Cotch, Keller (maybe even Brad Smith), and that running game isn't one to sneeze at - especially if they have that historic CB duo on D.
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I missed a few hours of coverage, so here it goes:

I'm so glad Ike T Swaggin is back in the Burg. I hope they didn't overpay, though.

I'm also shocked that Puz is a Jaguar.
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
From what I've heard and this isn't exactly legit the teams who've made offers.

Carolina
Denver
Miami

Giants will probably come to the table because Williams specifically mentioned being interested in playing for them if he didn't go back to Carolina or to Denver.

It would make sense that if the Giants don't retain Bradshaw which it looks like they're trying to do they'll push for Williams. With the Dolphins reportedly interested in Barber and the Broncos talking to McGahee I think Williams is headed to Carolina.

of Course all of this is speculative from what I've heard from bloggers and beat writers, nothing concrete, but in a roundabout way it fits. IMO Bradshaw gets retained and it's a moot point.

Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He's interested if Bradshaw talks fall through. That's all I've heard.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You're probably retaining Bradshaw...but if it falls through, Williams is interested.
Quote:

The Giants are "working to sign" free agent Ahmad Bradshaw, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter.

DeAngelo Williams has reportedly said that he'd be interested in the Giants if Bradshaw walks. This should confirm that retaining Bradshaw is the Giants' preference. Still, as the second-best running back on the market, he will be wise to take his time and let the dominoes fall. For now, we're betting on Bradshaw re-signing with the G-Men.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 11:28 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'll trade places with you in a second. This will be the highlight of our season bro...
I will trade places with you.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 11:28 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
The Lions are making a hard push for Stephen Tulloch.
This could potentially be a big move. Tulloch would fill a void they've been trying to fill for years...
Old 07-26-2011, 11:29 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

onovan McNabb is expected to work out a new contract with the Vikings on Wednesday, putting the finishing touches on a trade with the Redskins.
LaCanfora confirms McNabb "badly" wanted out of Washington and into Minnesota. The St. Paul Pioneer-Press hears coach Leslie Frazier "internally lobbied" for McNabb, perhaps against the front office's better judgment. The Vikings still reportedly intend to "make a splash" at receiver if Sidney Rice follows Tarvaris Jackson to Seattle, so McNabb could still be at the helm of a potentially high-scoring offense.
Related: Vikings
Source: Jason LaCanfora on Twitter
Old 07-26-2011, 11:30 PM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Veteran

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Buffalo Bills already lost one bidding war today, with free agent linebacker Paul Posluszny agreeing to a six-year deal with the Jacksonville Jaguars. Now, they're reportedly in the midst of a bidding war for the services of another free agent they'd like to retain.

Per the very busy Jason La Canfora (NFL.com), the Bills are now in a bidding war with the New York Jets for the services of cornerback Drayton Florence.
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
I will trade places with you.
I know because when our roster is Andrew Luck, Sidney Rice, BMW, Golden Tate a stacked OL, Earl Thomas, Aaron Curry, etc. in a couple of years, FAs are gonna be lining up to join Pete Carroll's frat party. TRUE STORY.
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any new info on Weddle? Hopefully not "earlier reports were correct"...

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
BlindSite
All-Pro

Quote:
This could potentially be a big move. Tulloch would fill a void they've been trying to fill for years...
I thought they'd push harder for Pos, I guess they're happier to go for Tulloch. Wise move, I'm surprised James Anderson and Thomas Davis aren't getting any profiled nibbles.

Old 07-26-2011, 11:31 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yup.

And it's very possible that Edwards would be more affordable than Holmes.

I'm sure Mr. T is figuring out every possible scenario but an offense that features Sanchez, Edwards, Cotch, Keller (maybe even Brad Smith), and that running game isn't one to sneeze at - especially if they have that historic CB duo on D.
Yeah I forgot about Keller.

If they do swing for the fences with Asomugha they may not be able to bring back any of their WRs or Cromartie or Shaun Ellis for that matter. An offense with Jerricho Cotchery as it's #1 WR frankly doesnt scare me, not with Mark Sanchez throwing the ball with all due respect to both players.

And on another note there have been reports that the Patriots are very interested in Brad Smith.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 11:33 PM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Veteran

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

@RichCimini Rich Cimini
The #Jets are still negotiating with Santonio Holmes, per source. Like I said earlier today, this is looking gd for Jets. #nyj

Would like to see Holmes back....just worried about the contract he might get.
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 11:33 PM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecollegedropout View Post
The Buffalo Bills already lost one bidding war today, with free agent linebacker Paul Posluszny agreeing to a six-year deal with the Jacksonville Jaguars. Now, they're reportedly in the midst of a bidding war for the services of another free agent they'd like to retain.

Per the very busy Jason La Canfora (NFL.com), the Bills are now in a bidding war with the New York Jets for the services of cornerback Drayton Florence.
The Jets want all the CBs.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote