Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-28-2011, 07:15 AM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
*sigh*

i can't even trash talk NE-area 'fans', since you're apparently canadian. dang it.
LOL Sorry buddy.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
BradysKnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 07:15 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey hey, take that back

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 07:17 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
In other words, NE traded the approximate value of a late 2012 6th RD pick for Albert Haynesworth.
Old 07-28-2011, 07:18 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

question: how do I pronouce Baas' name?

pumped about the signing, now just need to lock up bradshaw...
AND SIGN BRIAN LEONARD YEAHHHHH
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 07:49 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
question: how do I pronouce Baas' name?
Baas - "Boss"... same as Kevin
Old 07-28-2011, 07:51 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
I know you can say no risk since it's just a conditional 5th, but let's be real Albert is just as likely to destroy the locker room and start a media war against his coach and teammates than he is to return to form. I know the whole BB is the one guy who can keep him in line argument but Haynesworth is what he is. When two of the classiest veterans who never speak out like London Fletcher and Vonnie Holiday trash Haynesworth publicly you really know he's an awful human being. Obviously I'm pissed at the money wasted and lack of compensation but not having his cloud over the team truly alleviates some negativity from the team. Haynesworth isn't like a TO type who is blatantly and loudly annoying, Haynesworth is worst he brings a lazy attitude, constantly makes annoying comments then goes to the media and plays the humble/victim role. I wish I could say I wish him success like I do for D-Mac but unfortunately I don't at all. I hope he continues to fail and that has nothing to do with the fact that he's on the Patriots. BTW none of this even considers the lack of fit. If anything for my own content at least the Skins are continuing to value draft picks instead of give them away. We cleared 5.4 mil in cap by trading him, that money could definitely land us a NT who will actually play or maybe help us keep Rocky McIntosh, Jamaal Brown, or outside shot Carlos Rogers.
BB would never let it get that far before cutting him Im sorry. Randy Moss spoke out once and was shipped out, you can bet your ass he will have no trouble what soever doing it to someone who hasn't contributed a thing to this team the second he speaks out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 07:52 AM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wonder if Haynesworth even makes it through training camp with the Pats...he is such a lazy turd
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 08:00 AM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't wait to see what today brings...Orton and Reggie Bush to miami? Does the Kolb trade become official today? What will happen with Ray Edwards? Will ASO be a Jet? Also it will be interesting to see what vets are cut today that have not already been announced. Best week ever so far.
Old 07-28-2011, 08:15 AM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

Babin to the Eagles and sounds like Reggie Bush agreed to a new contract and is now a Dolphin
Old 07-28-2011, 08:16 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Redskins cut Casey Rabach!!! Thank goodness I could not watch another year with him under center.
Old 07-28-2011, 08:20 AM    (permalink
hockey619
Veteran

hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
But, that mostly illustrates how much the Titans overpaid for Collins more than it does them underpaying for Hasselbeck, sooo... I just thought it was neat.
paying kerry collins is the same as overpaying him. i still ****ing hate him.
hockey619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 08:20 AM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
Redskins cut Casey Rabach!!! Thank goodness I could not watch another year with him under center.
Is Lichtensteiger projected as the starter now? I know Shanny drafted him in Denver and he probably fits the zone scheme they run better.
Old 07-28-2011, 08:27 AM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great signing by the Bears to get Adam Podlesh. made no sense for the Jags to let him go.
Unbiased is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 08:30 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Is Lichtensteiger projected as the starter now? I know Shanny drafted him in Denver and he probably fits the zone scheme they run better.
Yup. He played well towards the end of last year and I think the expectation was he would start even with Rabach on the roster.
Old 07-28-2011, 08:32 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
Great signing by the Bears to get Adam Podlesh. made no sense for the Jags to let him go.
Ugh. I would have loved the Giants to get him.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 08:34 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
They could call it a day after that and I would be happy.
well there's also the matter of re-signing that Tamba fellow
Old 07-28-2011, 08:34 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Question: What is the penalty teams recieve for not hitting the cap floor? Just curious because as it looks, there is no way the Bucs are going to reach that.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 08:40 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

steelers to cut starks?

hes been making obscene money for like 5 years now, hopefully they cut him and bring him back way cheaper due to his back and neck problems...i wouldnt feel comfortable at all with jonathan scott and marcus gilbert battling that out for LT....and reports suggest they are making colon a priority, i hope they dont think he or flo can play on the left side.

shoulda just got gaither
Old 07-28-2011, 08:41 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
Question: What is the penalty teams recieve for not hitting the cap floor? Just curious because as it looks, there is no way the Bucs are going to reach that.
the extra money gets divided up among players until they reach it i believe
Old 07-28-2011, 08:47 AM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

Randle El officially cut per PFT
Old 07-28-2011, 08:54 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

el being cut makes me feel all tingly inside....only thing better would be if they did it with a knife, worthless
Old 07-28-2011, 09:15 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any word on Zach Miller?
Old 07-28-2011, 09:36 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm surprised at how long Jason Babin was signed for, considering Philadelphia has Brandon Graham on roster. Wonder how serious the microfracture surgery was.
Old 07-28-2011, 09:44 AM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
I'm surprised at how long Jason Babin was signed for, considering Philadelphia has Brandon Graham on roster. Wonder how serious the microfracture surgery was.
I think microfracture is always pretty serious. My question is, did they get Graham in for a physical and not like what they saw? Either way, this is a nice problem for the Eagles. Graham may very well rebound and become the player the eagles expect him to be, and/or Babin could post another 11.5 sacks. Either way, this team is absolutely loaded at DE.
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 09:53 AM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What's going on with Edwards? I really didn't want the Jags to go after him but I haven't heard a peep about any team being linked to him since the lockout ended.
Unbiased is offline   Reply With Quote