Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 03-22-2007, 04:46 PM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbeaukid2 View Post
that list counted this year's recruits
I mean't next years as in '08
BUSTKUNTLAWL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Young Nasty Man
Veteran

Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildDude View Post
Dishon Platt part 2? another extremely talented player who didnt play a down of college ball cause hes an idiot
Justin Gwaltney was like that. Led Long Island in rushing but didn't play a down of college ball because of his brains. And for the record, he was supposed to be better then Slaton. That panned out well...you can visit him at NCC (Nassau Community College).

Via BoneKrusher
Young Nasty Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 07:06 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

remix 6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nafselon View Post
Nothing really thuggish about Noel except for the gold teeth that he's chucked and the dreds he's since cut off. He's had NO home to speak of for the majority of his life. This isn't a kid who rejected parental guidance, he didn't have any that was offered.

He's survived and hung in there. He's going to get to Hargrave and mature more and hopefully he'll find a place where he is comfortable and where he can get his education.

Having had the opportunity to meet Noel last summer and keep a bit of a correspondence with him over the last 10 months, I have tremendous respect for him. He's not perfect and he's not a saint, but he tries to do the right things and his heart is in the right place. For a 17-18 year old kid that has had to learn through trial and error, I respect the fact that he's survived and has put himself in a position to get a college education despite his mistakes.
he gets in fights with teammates a lot also..thats thugish
remix 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 09:01 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so he's like a Kevin faulk but worse and a Terrell Owens in a RB, I don't think many teams would draft that

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 02:09 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Nasty Man View Post
Justin Gwaltney was like that. Led Long Island in rushing but didn't play a down of college ball because of his brains. And for the record, he was supposed to be better then Slaton. That panned out well...you can visit him at NCC (Nassau Community College).
Thought it was Jason? i saw a game of him on msg and he was tearing it up like no other. so what is he doing now?

my cousin was at the same school as him but shes a nerd so she didnt know much about him :P

sig by jagfan33
Peyton Manning Fanboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 11:10 AM    (permalink
Purple N Proud

Gwaltney at Nassau Community College that's funny. I guess I'm still bitter he rejected the Buckeyes. I still think Devine is a premier talent. At 5'8 or so there are certainly smaller backs who have succeeded. With a college training regiment and some actual discipline in his life (hopefully) he'll be able to put on some good weight while maintaining his explosiveness. I just hope he can turn it around.