Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-28-2011, 10:43 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eh, not really my type. Funky gums in that 2nd pic. If you think she is hot, and if she has a great personality (or at least bearable), then I don't see a downside. The only caveat I'll throw in is usually rich parents = controlling parents = lawsuits depending on what they find out and which state you live in. Just sayin'...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 10:47 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
Eh, not really my type. Funky gums in that 2nd pic. If you think she is hot, and if she has a great personality (or at least bearable), then I don't see a downside. The only caveat I'll throw in is usually rich parents = controlling parents = lawsuits depending on what they find out and which state you live in. Just sayin'...
Yeah I hear ya there, luckily her parents seem pretty down to earth and have seemed to dig me so far. Idk what Im going to do yet...still kind of a weird situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 10:50 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
Not crazy over the gums either but....think I can overlook those. he's worth the risk in my book lol

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 10:51 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

HS senior and college isn't a big deal. Besides, best friend's sister's friend isn't a strong enough link to get you in trouble if it goes bad. Have fun.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 10:54 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CJ help us out here. I know you have a best friend's sister story. You've lived too long not to have one.
Old 07-28-2011, 10:57 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Not crazy over the gums either but....think I can overlook those. he's worth the risk in my book lol
Trust me guys, Ive noticed the gums...but im down with everything else....and shes an athlete so.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 07-28-2011, 10:59 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Trust me guys, Ive noticed the gums...but im down with everything else....and shes an athlete so.
ooops haha I meant she =P

Also, if you tap it. Don't giver the A-game...throw her the B-game....girls tend to get attached if they bang an older guy and he's good. Triple that if its her first time lol

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 11:12 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Devirginized chicks go psycho - period.

And yes, I do have a best friend's sister's friend story.

>be 15
>best friend's sister says girl likes me
>go to girl's house
>girl says "take it out and I'll give you a bj"
>know she is kidding
>call her bluff and whip it out
>she blushes and hesitantly gives me bj
>finish on her chin
>leave feelin like a boss

Old 07-28-2011, 11:16 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
ooops haha I meant she =P

Also, if you tap it. Don't giver the A-game...throw her the B-game....girls tend to get attached if they bang an older guy and he's good. Triple that if its her first time lol
Haha very solid advice there my man.

Quote:
Old 07-28-2011, 11:19 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Devirginized chicks go psycho - period.

And yes, I do have a best friend's sister's friend story.

>be 15
>best friend's sister says girl likes me
>go to girl's house
>girl says "take it out and I'll give you a bj"
>know she is kidding
>call her bluff and whip it out
>she blushes and hesitantly gives me bj
>finish on her chin
>leave feelin like a boss
Did big brother find out about it or what?

Quote:
Old 07-28-2011, 11:22 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

He probably ended up trying to get some himself later. It was my friend's sister's friend.

Old 07-29-2011, 01:08 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So the ex and I started to talk again. Not sure where it's going to go or how long it's going to go for, but I'm just going to hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
Old 07-29-2011, 07:31 AM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
So the ex and I started to talk again. Not sure where it's going to go or how long it's going to go for, but I'm just going to hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
same here, and she tells me that "she misses me" and i can't lie, the s3x was great and i miss that too :(
Old 07-29-2011, 07:58 AM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
It probably won't be awkward but you won't be half as close as you were.
that's what everyone says, but i'm gonna make it one of my life goals over the next few months to avoid that as much as possible
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 09:08 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
same here, and she tells me that "she misses me" and i can't lie, the s3x was great and i miss that too :(
She "claims" that she doesn't miss me, but when i was like, "so you're telling me you honestly don't miss a thing about me?", and she changed the subject and told me to stop. That right there proves it.

She also claims there is no more feelings, but I find that hard to believe. Oh ya, and the sex was the greatest I've ever had.

It'll be a longshot, but one I'm willing to take slowly.
Old 07-29-2011, 09:16 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Of course people miss things about their ex when they break up. Those feelings don't just go away in a week or two. It still doesn't mean they should get back together.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 09:34 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Of course people miss things about their ex when they break up. Those feelings don't just go away in a week or two. It still doesn't mean they should get back together.
Well said. You're only making things worst on yourself by being denial.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 11:05 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
that's what everyone says, but i'm gonna make it one of my life goals over the next few months to avoid that as much as possible
life goal over the next few months?? :P

It probably won't be her that changes, it will be you. You won't do the nice things that you did when you wanted to get in her pants. You'll do normal friend things and she'll wonder what changed and complain. You honestly did the right thing to get closure and you'll realize that your friendship was so good because you just wanted to bone her. But that's just my personal experience.
Old 07-30-2011, 10:55 AM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
life goal over the next few months?? :P

It probably won't be her that changes, it will be you. You won't do the nice things that you did when you wanted to get in her pants. You'll do normal friend things and she'll wonder what changed and complain. You honestly did the right thing to get closure and you'll realize that your friendship was so good because you just wanted to bone her. But that's just my personal experience.
thing is i'm already extremely close with her family, her siblings, even her dog. i did nice things to try and get in her pants, but it got to the point of no return aka she's now my best friend.

i still think i'm gonna act the same around her, but only time will tell.
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 02:20 PM    (permalink
Jamaal-Football
Rookie

Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
She "claims" that she doesn't miss me, but when i was like, "so you're telling me you honestly don't miss a thing about me?", and she changed the subject and told me to stop. That right there proves it.

She also claims there is no more feelings, but I find that hard to believe. Oh ya, and the sex was the greatest I've ever had.

It'll be a longshot, but one I'm willing to take slowly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
You're only making things worst on yourself by being denial.
I don't think a whole lot more needs to be said. You're digging yourself a deeper hole by pretending you actually have a shot (long or otherwise) at getting her back.
Jamaal-Football is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 03:12 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaal-Football View Post
I don't think a whole lot more needs to be said. You're digging yourself a deeper hole by pretending you actually have a shot (long or otherwise) at getting her back.
I know I am......
Old 07-30-2011, 03:41 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
thing is i'm already extremely close with her family, her siblings, even her dog. i did nice things to try and get in her pants, but it got to the point of no return aka she's now my best friend.

i still think i'm gonna act the same around her, but only time will tell.
If you're not gonna get in her pants, you guys will grow apart eventually. I had the same problem a few years ago (friends with her family, etc.) and once I got best friend status I slowly started drifting away from her and barely even talk to her anymore. You'll make new friends and meet new girls. There's no point in dwelling over this one if you're never gonna get anything from it.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 08:59 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey guys, so I caused some drama yesterday, would be nice to make sure it's for the reasons I thought. So one of my two best friends is a girl, recently we were hanging out with one of her friends from school who told her that she thought I was really cute. Got her number from my friend and have been texting this girl for the past couple of days. Well yesterday we were just going to be chilling around cause my sister got back into town so I invited my best friend's friend to come hang out. Here's where I apparently screwed up, I let my best friend now earlier in the day that her friend might be coming out to hang out with us, but I forgot to let her know for sure so that when later in the day we came to pick my friend up she kinda freaked out on me for not letting her know that I was "hanging out with her friend." Now apparently, at least this is what the girl who's into me said while I was trying to get her to stop freaking out about upsetting my friend, so apparently my friend thinks I'm really into her. Basically is this a big deal? Why and do I need to do anything other than be my adorable self to fix it?

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 11:23 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see anything you did wrong, sounds like they might be some feelings from here that are more then "friends". She may be jelious that your hanging out/texting the other girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Hey guys, so I caused some drama yesterday, would be nice to make sure it's for the reasons I thought. So one of my two best friends is a girl, recently we were hanging out with one of her friends from school who told her that she thought I was really cute. Got her number from my friend and have been texting this girl for the past couple of days. Well yesterday we were just going to be chilling around cause my sister got back into town so I invited my best friend's friend to come hang out. Here's where I apparently screwed up, I let my best friend now earlier in the day that her friend might be coming out to hang out with us, but I forgot to let her know for sure so that when later in the day we came to pick my friend up she kinda freaked out on me for not letting her know that I was "hanging out with her friend." Now apparently, at least this is what the girl who's into me said while I was trying to get her to stop freaking out about upsetting my friend, so apparently my friend thinks I'm really into her. Basically is this a big deal? Why and do I need to do anything other than be my adorable self to fix it?
Old 08-01-2011, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
I don't see anything you did wrong, sounds like they might be some feelings from here that are more then "friends". She may be jelious that your hanging out/texting the other girl.
Well she's been all over this other guy who's a really nice guy plus we still hang out with the guy he she used to be in love with and kinda still would be if he weren't such a child. I'm a little worried because this girl I've been talking to said that while she was in school with my friend the impression she got was that my friend thought I was obsessed with her, I'd really like to think my friends aren't this childishly petty that she'd freak out about "losing me" when we've clearly been just friends for a long time.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Last edited by Rosebud : 08-01-2011 at 01:02 PM.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote