Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-01-2011, 10:28 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ryder lost but the crowd was behind him.
Old 08-01-2011, 10:30 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

which ever person CM Punk mentions will get the support of the crowd. ever since he mentioned him, he has been getting way more support
Old 08-01-2011, 10:32 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
which ever person CM Punk mentions will get the support of the crowd. ever since he mentioned him, he has been getting way more support
Zack was getting good crowd reactions before CM Punk and comic con. Punk helped though no doubt about it.
Old 08-01-2011, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote for Punk!

http://www.wwe.com/
Old 08-01-2011, 10:39 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Vote for Punk!

http://www.wwe.com/
Ya like this is going to make huge difference. This vote doesn't matter just like me voting against the new Nassau Coliseum this afternoon doesn't matter either lol.
Old 08-01-2011, 10:44 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You will vote and you will like it...
Old 08-01-2011, 10:45 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You will vote and you will like it...
I did vote and I didn't like it.
Old 08-01-2011, 10:48 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Did Cole mention the Jamaica bobsled team?

"Feel the rhythm, feel the rhyme, get on up, It's bobsled time!"
Old 08-02-2011, 12:14 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post

blah blah blah blah blah. That kid was pretty funny.
Old 08-02-2011, 08:50 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

am I the only one who thinks that the WWE may slowly but surely turning Punk into a face?
Old 08-02-2011, 11:28 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/ww...we-raw-8-1.php

Quote:
After tonight's WWE Raw went off the air WWE Champion CM Punk face WWE Champion John Cena in a dark match main event. The bout ended in a double disqualification when R-Truth and The Miz ran out.

The Miz got the Attitude Adjustment from Cena and Punk hit GTS on R-Truth.
Old 08-02-2011, 12:15 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm about to visit with one of my old friends, who's a huge wrestling fan. Would someone mind recapping the main things to happen in WWE lately, so I have another topic I can discuss with him? The last thing I really heard anything about was CM Punk giving that promo and getting the microphone shut off.
Old 08-02-2011, 03:15 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Jericho Vs Punk?

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/2398...cm-punkq-tweet
Old 08-02-2011, 04:19 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

WrestleMania.

Rock vs Cena

Punk vs Jericho

Undertaker vs 20th victim

Looking good if true.
Old 08-02-2011, 04:21 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Randy Orton vs. Daniel Bryan

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 05:24 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
man I hope that's true.that match/fued would be awesome
Old 08-02-2011, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/ww...dark-match.php

Quote:
Colt Cabana worked a dark match prior to tonight's WWE TV taping from Rupp Arena in Lexington, Kentucky. Colt did a job to Wade Barrett in the bout.
Old 08-03-2011, 12:58 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

am i the only one that see so much similar things in Scotty Too Hotty and John Cena...
Old 08-04-2011, 09:56 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/tn...-wrestling.php

Quote:
Amazing Red has parted ways with TNA/Impact Wrestling. Red made the announcement official on his social networking accounts earlier today, claiming that creative had nothing for him.
Also why is Samoa Joe getting buried? I'm sure WWE would misuse him as well but couldn't be worse then how TNA is using him.
Old 08-04-2011, 10:09 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Because he's fat.

Old 08-04-2011, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Because he's fat.
Who cares? This is wrestling...
Old 08-04-2011, 10:14 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No more Amazing Red? Does this mean Sangriento is gone too?!?!?!?
Old 08-04-2011, 10:16 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Bookers care. You asked why. I told you. He looks awful, and how you look matters greatly.

He'd probably be better off if he was even fatter. Then McMahon could dress him up like a sumo and give him the title.

Old 08-04-2011, 10:17 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
No more Amazing Red? Does this mean Sangriento is gone too?!?!?!?
Ya. Sangriento has been gone for a while.
Old 08-04-2011, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He stopped working hard and ballooned up, he sort of dug his own grave. Of course, that happened because TNA started misusing him in the first place.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote