Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-28-2011, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I managed to get in and am downloading it now.
Old 07-29-2011, 11:49 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I managed to get in and am downloading it now.
How did you go about getting in?
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 11:53 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone here have Amnesia: The Dark Descent? Thinking about getting it.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 01:14 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's scary.
Old 08-04-2011, 09:32 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really wish Bioware wouldn't taunt us like this. Normally by now we would have a release date.

http://kotaku.com/5827577/world-of-w...losing-players

Now is the time to try and steal some of the hard core WoW fans away. They just have to strike while the other side is wounded.
Old 08-04-2011, 09:37 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Blizzard is going to release Diablo 3 when TOR is released. I have a feeling.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 09:38 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They are claiming that it is to be released in 2011... Which would suck. I wouldn't know which one to play.
Old 08-04-2011, 10:01 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Diablo 3 apparently wont be able to be played without an internet connection

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 10:56 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes, there is no offline/single player mode anymore.

Old 08-04-2011, 10:56 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
They are claiming that it is to be released in 2011... Which would suck. I wouldn't know which one to play.
I'll play TOR at release and check out D3 later when I'm done leveling/doing that stuff.

Old 08-04-2011, 10:58 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I'll play TOR at release and check out D3 later when I'm done leveling/doing that stuff.
Probably the same for me... I just loved Diablo 2. I sunk so much time into that game years ago.
Old 08-04-2011, 11:11 AM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why no single player mode in D3?
Old 08-04-2011, 12:32 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
Why no single player mode in D3?
problems with cheating players i think

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 12:48 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I don't think that there is no single player I think its just like SC2 in the fact you have to be connected to the internet to play the game.
Old 08-04-2011, 12:52 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
More likely to due that that want to try and reduce piracy. I personally hate it, because there are games I like to put on my laptop when I don't have wi-fi and I can't play them.
Old 08-04-2011, 12:58 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
I don't think that there is no single player I think its just like SC2 in the fact you have to be connected to the internet to play the game.
Yeah I meant that you can't play offline by yourself, but there is a single player mode.. you just have to be connected to the internet.

Old 08-04-2011, 02:43 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Diablo 3 apparently wont be able to be played without an internet connection
Yeah they announced that around StarCraft 2's release. It's because of the the new Battle.net.

Quote:
Cheating and piracy most likely. People pirated the **** out of Diablo 2. Go go random key generators lol.

I read this article yesterday about the release date actually: http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/pos...ill-uncertain/

Sig by Hitman D.

Last edited by nrk : 08-04-2011 at 02:49 PM.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 07:15 PM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I'm going to be playing the free Brink trial and the free Starcraft 2 Starter Edition tonight. All these opportunities for free gaming on the PC these days feels too good to last.
Old 08-22-2011, 12:18 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So have the people here who are going to play The Old Republic made a guild on the Pre-Launch Guild Program?

It'll assign your guild to a sever in some way and when you create your character you get auto-invited to the guild. I'm making a guild with some local friends, but you can align with other guilds to be put on the same server, even if you're on different factions.

So if there is one pre-made I'd like to align with ya. We will be going Empire because it seems to be less popular than Republic. If one is not made everyone is welcomed to join mine if they wish to.

Also, signing up your guild and getting 10 members will enter you for their Guild Beta Test.

P.S. Beta test weekends in September. (I think open beta test, however it could have limited keys)

Sig by Hitman D.

Last edited by nrk : 08-22-2011 at 12:21 PM.
Old 08-22-2011, 12:21 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I already have a guild made but Its a republic. Anyone is more than welcome to join. I already have 4 people including myself
Old 08-22-2011, 12:26 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I already have a guild made but Its a republic. Anyone is more than welcome to join. I already have 4 people including myself
I'm pretty sure you're allowed both factions on the same server since it was announced that you can communicate with the other faction. So because of that I'd think it'd be cool if we all played on the same server.

We have 4 members too, with some more needing to sign up. They haven't put a public date on when the alignment phase will begin yet, but you can have up to a total of 3 guilds as adversaries/allies.

Sig by Hitman D.

Last edited by nrk : 08-22-2011 at 12:37 PM.
Old 08-22-2011, 12:36 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
I'm pretty sure you're allowed both factions on the same server since it was announced that you can communicate with the other faction. So because of that I'd think it'd be cool if we all played on the same server.
You can't create a second guild though. So if you do want to join I can give everyone the info
Old 08-22-2011, 12:48 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
You can't create a second guild though. So if you do want to join I can give everyone the info
Are you playing on a PvE or PvP server?

Also, you can only join one guild on their website pre-launch. When the game is live, you can have multiple characters in multiple guilds. I have planned on making a Republic character also. There are some unique flashpoints to the factions and their capital world can't be visited by the other faction. I'd also like to play the smuggler's story.

Sig by Hitman D.

Last edited by nrk : 08-22-2011 at 12:52 PM.
Old 08-22-2011, 01:24 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
Are you playing on a PvE or PvP server?

Also, you can only join one guild on their website pre-launch. When the game is live, you can have multiple characters in multiple guilds. I have planned on making a Republic character also. There are some unique flashpoints to the factions and their capital world can't be visited by the other faction. I'd also like to play the smuggler's story.
PVP server
Old 08-22-2011, 10:48 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
PVP server
Good...you are only allowed to play on PvP server...and you have to be evil!!!!
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote