Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-07-2011, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can someone make me a sig that has Mike Wallace, Emmanuel Sanders, and Antonio Brown? I'd like it to say "Young Money" on it.
Old 08-08-2011, 10:56 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'll try some of these this evening.
Old 08-08-2011, 09:19 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

tried yours Hines:
Old 08-08-2011, 09:22 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
tried yours Hines:

Mind if you add Emmanuel Sanders to it or is that impossible?
Old 08-09-2011, 01:04 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Mind if you add Emmanuel Sanders to it or is that impossible?
lol, i forgot him didnt i? sorry.

ya, i'll try and find a pic to cut.
Old 08-09-2011, 08:31 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Hines, i have a new version of your sig almost ready, uploading in a couple minutes man.
Old 08-09-2011, 08:38 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

heres my latest try Hines:
Old 08-09-2011, 08:48 PM    (permalink
VCU4LIFEGOVIKS
Rookie

VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Thats one sexy sig BK!

Another Amazing BK Creation
VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Love it! I wish I could rep you though :(
Old 08-09-2011, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Love it! I wish I could rep you though :(
Repped him for you. :)
Old 08-09-2011, 09:13 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

thanks guys, and especially Splat.
Old 08-10-2011, 08:00 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
Anyone be able to make me a Tim Tebow sig with a pic transitioning from Nease HS to Florida to Denver? With the saying the Holy Trinity
my attempt:
Old 08-10-2011, 08:21 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
Hey BK you think you could add Michael Bourn? Thanks man
? not sure if you wanted it added to your current sig as a flash?
Old 08-10-2011, 08:22 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarq83 View Post
Could somebody make me a Pats sig titled "The Second Coming" with the Pictures of Law and Harrison to the left and the picture of McCourty and Chung to the right? If not I'd be happy with a Pat Chung sig.

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images...jpg?1274818851

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images...e.jpg?x=620676

Thanks
i'll try man
Old 08-10-2011, 10:09 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
? not sure if you wanted it added to your current sig as a flash?
I wanted it added to the Braves one you were doing for me.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 10:51 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I wanted it added to the Braves one you were doing for me.
ok, i forgot about that, i'll get on it.
Old 08-10-2011, 02:48 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
ok, i forgot about that, i'll get on it.
Thanks buddy.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would rly appreciate it if I could get a sig with this pic

Want it to say Jack The Assassin Tatum and on the side somewhere have this

"I like to believe that my best hits border on felonious assault."
Jack Tatum Edit: maybe the quote can have its own layer/slide thing.

+rep to the maker. THX!

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.

Last edited by Raiderz4Life : 08-10-2011 at 07:33 PM.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 05:32 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Thanks buddy.
my attempt at the Braves sig:
Old 08-10-2011, 06:21 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
my attempt:
Thanks man, I love it!

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 08:44 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

cmarq83, couldnt get your pics to work for me so i made a Chung sig instead:
Old 08-10-2011, 09:33 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
cmarq83, couldnt get your pics to work for me so i made a Chung sig instead:
Thanks BK it's awesome!
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 08:21 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarq83 View Post
Thanks BK it's awesome!
cool, glad you liked it.
i just found out good Pics of him are very rare.
Old 08-11-2011, 04:12 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Raiderz4life, my attempt at your request.
Old 08-11-2011, 04:20 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Raiderz4life, my attempt at your request.
TYVM BK. Much Appreciated =)

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote