Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum Discuss the Bucs

Old 08-07-2011, 02:45 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Predict The Stats

Title says it all. Predict the stats for the 2011 season.

1. How many passing TDs will Freeman throw?

2. How many rushing yards will Blount have?

3. How many receiving TDs will Williams catch?

4. Who will lead the team in sacks?

5. Who will lead the team in tackles?

If nobody answers all correct, the person with the most will get credit.

The winner will be entered for a chance to kiss my ass :D

Mike Will & V-Jax

Last edited by V.I.P : 08-07-2011 at 03:20 PM.
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 03:29 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stats are for losers. Not gonna get into specific #s because of that ;).

- Freeman will throw more TDs than last year.
- Blount will have more yards than last year, obviously, unless he gets injured
-Williams will have less TDs than last year
-Clayborn is the safest bet to lead the team in sacks. I don't think anyone will have more than 9 or so.
-Foster will lead the team in tackles.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 03:42 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
-Williams will have less TDs than last year
Interesting, very.

I actually think Williams will have more. He actually should've had more if it weren't for drops, flags, and getting tackled inside the 5 yard line :(

Quote:
1. How many passing TDs will Freeman throw? 29

2. How many rushing yards will Blount have? 1,250+

3. How many receiving TDs will Williams catch? 14

4. Who will lead the team in sacks? Adrian Clayborn

5. Who will lead the team in tackles? McKenzie/Foster (who ever wins the job.)

Mike Will & V-Jax
Old 08-07-2011, 03:46 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-I-P View Post
Interesting, very.

I actually think Williams will have more. He actually should've had more if it weren't for drops, flags, and getting tackled inside the 5 yard line :(
Many reasons for what I said:

-11 is a lot. His TD to catch ratio was one of the highest in the league last year.
-He will get even more attention from defenses this year
-Winslow, Benn and Briscoe have all "caught up" so to speak, if the reports are true. I don't see Williams as a #1 target but rather one of at least 2, possibly 4 viable and equal options. Stocker might also figure in as a red zone threat.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 03:58 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Many reasons for what I said:

-11 is a lot. His TD to catch ratio was one of the highest in the league last year.
-He will get even more attention from defenses this year
-Winslow, Benn and Briscoe have all "caught up" so to speak, if the reports are true. I don't see Williams as a #1 target but rather one of at least 2, possibly 4 viable and equal options. Stocker might also figure in as a red zone threat.
Yeah, three very good points. Let's just wait and see.

Mike Will & V-Jax
Old 08-07-2011, 04:58 PM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

1. More than last year, I'm thinking 30.

2. 1200+

3. Like etk said, less than last year. 8

4. Bowers

5. Mason Foster.

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM
bullg8rdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 07:44 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

1. I think between 28-33. We actually have a running game and o-line scheme that suits our o-line strength. I think Freeman will be a lot better this year with that.

2. 1,250-1,500. Blount can be a beast, but I think it'd be safer to keep him fresh and mix in some help with Lumpkin, Bradford, Graham, or a FA.

3. 8. Freeman does a nice job of spreading the rock to WRs. I think you'll see more of that, but Mike Williams will still get over 1,000 yds recieving.

4. This is a difficult 1, but I'm going to go with Bowers (if he stays healthy)and have 9 sacks. He's a top 10 talent lining up against RTs. I think Clayborn will struggle a bit with top LTs in the league, but still but up respectable numbers for a rookie.

5. Mason Foster.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 07:07 AM    (permalink
brasho
Pro Bowler

brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

1) Freeman will explode with 30-35 TDs
2) Blount, like all RBs, worries me. Injuries, more attention, etc, still I think he'll manage about 1100 yards
3) Williams did have an amazing TDs per catch ratio and that ratio will go down... however his TDs will go up a tiny bit-12
4) I'm going with a darkhorse candidate to lead the team in sacks.. I think Clayborn will be good, I think McCoy will be better, Bowers will be a threat, but I think Michael Bennett will lead the team in sacks with 8.
5) Because Foster will not be on the field for nickel situations (33-50% of the time) I don't think our Mike will lead the team in tackles. I think Quincy's role with the team will increase both on nickel downs and on early downs.... I pick Quincy Black as our leading tackler.

BTW, for those of you down on Geno Hayes, his 24th birthday is tomorrow... which despite the fact that this is his 4th season in the NFL, is the same age Gaines Adams was when he ENTERED the NFL. Just throwing a little support/hope behind Hayes maturing as a player and further demonstrate the idiocy in drafting overaged players so high.
brasho is offline   Reply With Quote