Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum Discuss the Bucs

Old 07-31-2011, 03:59 AM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Raymond Webber, WR Ark-PB (2011 Buc sleeper)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozTgHYtsMN8

6'3/220

11 games
101 catches
1429 yards
10 TDs

been reading about him looking good so far these first couple of practices.

Possible Stovall replacement aka 6th WR/ST gunner?

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM

Last edited by bullg8rdaddy : 07-31-2011 at 04:01 AM.
bullg8rdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 05:43 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah they've mentioned him a few times on PR and he looks like a solid sleeper.

After Benn and Williams our WR corp is pretty wide open. Briscoe is basically a shoe in and I think we retain Spurlock as KR, but after that it's a battle as far as I'm concerned. Stroughter, Parker etc have a fight on their hands.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 07:58 AM    (permalink
brasho
Pro Bowler

brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sure Spurlock is anything close to a shoe in, especially with the new kickoff rules. Considering there's now quite a few players with return experience currently on the roster and the fact that good punt returners are now more valuable than good kick returners.

I think the Bucs will keep the 5-6 best WRs, just as long as there are two players on the roster that do have return ability.

Of the WRs, Spurlock, Stroughter, Parker, Jock Sanders, and Webber have all returned (Webber has mostly just worked out as a returner) kicks and punts at WR. At RB Armando Allen and Mossis Madu both have return experience.

I'd like to see our best WRs make the team. I love Spurlock and THE return he made against Atlanta will go down as one of my favorite moments in Buc history, but if he's not among the 5-6 best WRs, then I'm fine with him moving on.
brasho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 08:03 AM    (permalink
brasho
Pro Bowler

brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd like to see Webber make it. He's actually only 6'2" on the dot, I don't know how players miraculously grow 1-2" the moment they're signed to a roster.

After Benn and Williams our WRs according to the likely depth chart are: Briscoe, Stroughter, Spurlock, Ed Gant, Raymond Webber, Detron Lewis, Jock Sanders.

I like Ed Gant, too. He's a legit 6'2 with legit 4.41 speed and can get down the field in a hurry. Early word is that he's turhing heads at camp with some spectacular catches. Chas Gessner Pt 2 or the next Mike Williams, it's way too early to tell.

The 6 WRs we choose to keep I'm hoping are:

WR Williams, Stroughter, Webber

WR Benn, Briscoe, Ed Gant
Old 07-31-2011, 10:39 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We discussed him right after he signed.

-Beast
-By far our best UDFA
-Top 4 rounder based on measurables, talent, film, intangibles etc. imo

He's 6'2 and 1/4 brasho.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 12:50 PM    (permalink
brasho
Pro Bowler

Yep, just rechecked the site I saw his measurements from his pro day, 6'2 1/4 it is. He still grew 3/4 of an inch in between his pro day and his signing, which is nothing compared to Cody Grimm growing from 5'11 to 6'1 after he was drafted.
Old 07-31-2011, 03:39 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He was listed at 6'3 in college which is why people say he's 6'3. He's about the same size as Briscoe I think.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 10:52 PM    (permalink
brasho
Pro Bowler

Well, whatever size he is... he was waived/injured today because of a torn hamstring. If he clears waivers he will be stashed on IR and hopefully can work hard, learn the system, come back next season and be a factor.