Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 08-16-2011, 02:13 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
Did someone say sexy Quarterbacks???

My backup QB is sexier than your two QB's combined times 99.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 02:33 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't take that fella's **** WMD.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 02:36 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
No, you gave it to me because you wanted me to recruit people to the league and send them the invites last year. I filled in all the teams two years ago, last year you had everyone fill in their own teams, and this year I did 8. I've put more work into this league than you have, fella.
Don't be blind and bitter. I'll give you LM if you really want it, but why should I if you're only gonna "do your share"? *shrugs*

You input a few teams and all of sudden you've done so much? Don't be so quick to raise yourself up braddah man.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 02:45 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quite frankly, I won't allow for you to continue to badger WMD.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-16-2011, 03:07 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quite frankly I just want all the ******* rosters in there.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 08:19 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How do you add your D/ST? I don't see any of them on the master list.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 08:29 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also if I want to drop someone and pick someone up who wasn't drafted is that fine?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-16-2011, 10:02 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Also if I want to drop someone and pick someone up who wasn't drafted is that fine?
Can't do that. All undrafted players need to be subjected to waivers.

Waiver order is the inverse of the draft order, per usual.
Old 08-16-2011, 10:02 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How do you add your D/ST? I don't see any of them on the master list.
Keep looking. They are on there.
Old 08-16-2011, 11:25 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I looked for all head coaches and defenses and I didn't see anything.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-16-2011, 11:25 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Can't do that. All undrafted players need to be subjected to waivers.

Waiver order is the inverse of the draft order, per usual.
No problem, just wanted to make sure.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-16-2011, 11:40 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
I looked for all head coaches and defenses and I didn't see anything.
I think they're listed under Coach So and So and D/ST Giants, for instance. Not by name or team name.
Old 08-16-2011, 01:29 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Question... Do you guys want 4 divisions or 2? Since the whole theme of this has gone awry, I don't care if we go back to 4 or not.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 01:48 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

No more changes. Bigger divisions = Bigger WAR.
Old 08-16-2011, 04:13 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i like bigger divisions!
Old 08-16-2011, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

It would work better for not having the first place team only getting there because he had a cupcake schedule.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-18-2011, 07:29 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All teams are set except for APS, Longhorns, and prock.

Old 08-19-2011, 12:37 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Give me a minute(or longer) to catch up on some of my picks. We had a storm and it knocked out internet connection at my house so I'm still waiting for Time Warner to come out and fix it. I'm at Starbucks now so once I get caught up I'll throw out my last picks and hopefully get everyone entered in.

Btw I text some make-up picks to one of the #'s who told me I was OTC early into the draft, guess they didn't post them for me, but I'm not sure who it was because they never left a name.
???

what are your picks?

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 08:48 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Looks like all the teams are in.. aside from Longhorns' final three, but he can just add some folks later. Now the fun (me winning) begins.

Old 08-19-2011, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Assign Longhorns 3 random mediocre guys. Gotta have a completed draft for the league records.
Old 08-19-2011, 10:37 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
With the 1st pick in the 3rd round, D30 selects

Ryan Williams, RB, Ari

Well, dag nabbit. Looks like he's the second rookie RB that's out for the season.

Old 08-19-2011, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Vets are the way to go!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-19-2011, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I always try to draft players that aren't going to injure themselves badly.

I probably shouldn't have just given away my strategy ...
Old 08-20-2011, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

League season has begun.

Longhorns got 3 random guys. Prince got 1 random guy. Enjoy.

Lineups can be set. Waiver claims can be made.
Old 08-20-2011, 02:19 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Well, we were all set until D canceled the proper waiver order.