Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 08-17-2011, 10:02 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I called that in the predictions thread before that even haha Don't be surprised Dirty...Choice offers nothing in special teams and while his blocking isn't as bad as it was...Miller is still the better pass protector. Choice could easily find himself odd man out....not to mention he's already missed 2 weeks of TC..and known to be in Garretts doghouse.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 10:05 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
I called that in the predictions thread before that even haha Don't be surprised Dirty...Choice offers nothing in special teams and while his blocking isn't as bad as it was...Miller is still the better pass protector. Choice could easily find himself odd man out....not to mention he's already missed 2 weeks of TC..and known to be in Garretts doghouse.
I actually think Choice is in Garrett's doghouse because of his clownish personality. I don't think Garrett likes those kinds of personalities infecting his lockerroom.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 04:50 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward View Post
Wasting 3rd round picks on spot players when other teams are finding starters is why this team will never know greatness again.

Also, the offensive line still can't run block for ****, so how does this help that? Garrett is going to fail hard. He's a poor man's Todd Haley.
One of Wards last posts. That was 2 years ago and we STILL cant run block for Sh**! Looks to have been on the money about Garrett too.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
pocketaces is offline   Reply With Quote