Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 08-13-2011, 11:47 AM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually think both Cary Williams and Chykie Brown will make the roster regardless, but I agree that I'd rather have either of them than whatever 6th receiver we could keep. Right now I think our secondary is going to end up like this:

CB: Carr, Webb, Brown
FS: Reed, Nakamura
SS: Zbikowski, Pollard
CB: Foxworth, Smith, Williams

10 defensive backs seems about right, although I think we usually carry 5 corners and 5 safeties. Carrying 6 receivers would be a bit out of the ordinary though.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wonder if we will be able to keep 6 WRs and 6 CBs without losing depth somewhere else
Old 08-13-2011, 12:44 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

a early 53 man roster attempt

QB-Flacco/Taylor
RB-Rice/WIlliams/Parmele
FB-Leach
WR-Boldin/Doss/Reed
WR-Evans/T.SMith/Williams
TE-Dickson/Pitta
LT-Oher/Harewood
LG-Grubbs/some back up
C-Birk/Barnes
RG-Yanda/Mattison
RT-Reid/Cousins

23 ppl on offense and this oline depth is terrible

DE-Ngata/McPhee
DT-Cody/McKinney/Divens
DE-Redding/Jones
OLB-Suggs/Kruger
MLB-McClain/Burgess
MLB-Lewis/Ellerbe/Ayanbedejo
OLB-Johnson/Kindle
CB-Smith/Carr/Williams
CB-Webb/Foxworth/Brown
FS-Reed/Nakamura
SS-Pollard/Zbi

LS-Cox
K-Cundiff
P-Koch

It will be possible to keep 6 wrs and 6 cbs.
Old 08-13-2011, 01:31 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll attempt one as well:

Offense (23)

QB: Flacco, Taylor
RB: Rice, Williams, Allen
FB: Leach
WR: Boldin, Evans, T. Smith, Doss, D. Reed
TE: Dickson, Pitta, Drew
LT: Oher, Cousins
LG: Grubbs, Mattison
C: Birk, Barnes
RG: Yanda
RT: Reid, Harewood

Defense (27)

DT: Ngata, Divens
NT: Cody, McKinney
DE: Redding, Jones, McPhee
ROLB: Suggs, Kruger
ILB: McClain, Gooden, Burgess
ILB: Lewis, Ellerbe, Ayanbadejo
LOLB: Johnson, Kindle
CB: Carr, Webb, Brown
FS: Reed, Nakamura
SS: Zbikowski, Pollard
CB: Foxworth, Smith, Williams

Special Teams (3)

K: Cundiff
P: Koch
LS: Cox
Old 08-13-2011, 05:03 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

quick comments on both of your rosters

I def. would like to see us keep Tyrod and let him develop behind Flacco, but if we do that, we will also need to bring in an experienced vet, because if Flacco goes down, there is no way Taylor is going to keep us in games.

I also don't see us keeping Davon Drew on the roster. I think we will be fine w/ just Pitta & Dickson. (with Dickson stretching the field more and Pitta working more of the underneath routes.)

I also LOVE the Evans trade. We desperately needed to add a veteran presence to our receiving core and he is the perfect compliment to Boldin's play style. He's faster and more capable of stretching the field. Flacco will utilize him well. Now we can slowly bring up Torrey Smith instead of forcing him into the starting lineup. We can use him sparingly(like how we used Stallworth last year) on reverses, end arounds, flea-flickers, and other trick plays to utilize his speed.

Doss on the other hand looks to be a more ready route runner and showed better hands, I would like to see him and Reed battle it out for the starting slot position.

IDK how our cornerback situation will play out. IDK what to expect from Foxworth and his knee (and to be honest, I've always thought he was/is overpaid. I wouldn't mind giving his contract to Josh Wilson instead of him) but I don't see him starting week 1. Maybe Chris Carr will start at 1 position and the other I still don't know. Webb didn't look starter ready vs. Philly. Maybe Cary Williams? Who knows.

Also, the o-line needs to get into a better grove. They looked terrible.
Old 08-13-2011, 05:15 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

We're not going to only keep 2 TEs on the roster, I doubt that it's ever happened and with Dickson's injury concerns (I think he had them at Oregon too) it would be foolish to do so. Maybe it's not Drew but we're going to keep somebody else.

I'd rather have an experienced veteran behind Flacco as well but with who's left on the market I don't think anybody we bring in would do much more to keep us in the game than Taylor if he had to see the field. Jake Delhomme might be the best quarterback left right now... bleh.
Old 08-13-2011, 05:51 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I don't see us keeping Drew. I think Ozzie will keep an eye on the waiver wire for a veteran blocking TE.
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 05:53 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

whoa, apparently Cary Williams is running with the first team defense. Pretty impressive. I love his size.

Also, anyone else think we should ask Dominique Foxworth to take a pay cut?
Old 08-16-2011, 06:01 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think a pay cut is really worth the hassle right now. He is probably gone next season anyways. I generally like where we are at CB all things considered.

Its nice to see them giving Cary Williams a shot to really show what he has. Its easier to do your best when you are properly supported by the starting D. I know he's not gonna be starting, but I can see him working his way into a contributing role.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

no reason to try to negotiate a pay cut unless we have an eye on a certain player. But yea Fox is turning out to be a epic fail. Its a shame he tore his ACL.
Old 08-16-2011, 10:10 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Foxworth deserves his salary for bringing back football lol.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

just from this preaseaon game and last season Im getting nervous that Webbs future will be bad cause of that torn acl. Its a shame I really loved him his rookie year before the ACL tear.
Old 08-17-2011, 12:04 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We'll have to address CB in the future but I'm worried about the offense now. There are only two lineman I'm not concerned about (Grubbs, Yanda) and Flacco is still missing a lot of throws in TC according to the Baltimore Sun.
Old 08-17-2011, 12:20 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Grubbs was pretty bad last year and last playoffs and in the pre-season opener, he looks like he's losing it hopefully he can return to the form of his first 2 years in the NFL. And with Yanda having a back injury Im worried bout him also, there is no safe position on that OL.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 02:38 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

I was thinking about how back in 2009 when we had arguably the best oline in the NFL w/ 4 starters who were 25 and under. I was so excited, but that went down the shitter real fast
Old 08-17-2011, 03:02 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

I'd love to stack up on o-lineman next draft, specifically Mike Brewster from Ohio State.
Old 08-17-2011, 10:25 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
I was thinking about how back in 2009 when we had arguably the best oline in the NFL w/ 4 starters who were 25 and under. I was so excited, but that went down the shitter real fast
yeah and it's all because we lost Gaither.... For whatever reason (whether he faked the injury or not) he was a much better LT than Michael Oher. And not to take anything away from Oher, cause he was/is a much better RT than Gaither.

Major screw up by the coaching staff by switching them, it was a "cheap" financial move and it turned around biting us in the ass unless Jah Reid can surprise us, cause it sure as hell ain't gonna be Cousins.

LT - Oher - Hopefully he will improve at LT this year and live up to his hype. Certainly has the talent to do so.

LG - Grubbs - Probably our 2nd best linemen. Definitely has the talent to be a consistent Pro Bowler.

C - Birk - No doubt this will likely be his last year with us. We NEED to draft a C high next year, maybe even 1st round. Our depth there isn't looking too good, not gonna lie Mattison did look promising for a guy playing his 1st game at C. Jury is still out on his for sure.

RG - Yanda - Our best, most consistent and versatile linemen. We can play him at LG,RG,RT and even Center if the situation really called for it Hard-nose, tough as a $2 well done steak. Prototypical "raven" attitude.

RT - Reid - Hopefully he will turn out into one of Ozzies mid - late round gems. We haven't had very many of those as of late. He's got amazing size for an RT at 6-7 335 and from what I've heard is a natural run blocker, which is good. We will/should be running a ton considering we've had such a short off season and it will take time for the passing game to get in-sync.

If Cousins impresses at Guard, we might move Yanda over to RT and let Reid sit for a couple weeks. It will all depend on Cousins performance.

Our line will look like this week 1 vs. Pittsburgh

LT - Oher
LG - Grubbs
C - Birk
RG - Yanda
RT - Reid

or

LT - Oher
LG - Grubbs
C - Birk
RG - Cousins
RT - Yanda

I honestly would feel more comfortable with the 2nd list.

Last edited by BmoreBlackByrdz : 08-17-2011 at 10:32 PM.
BmoreBlackByrdz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 09:08 AM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

I don't think I feel comfortable with any. I would run jumbo sets on passing plays with the 2nd set and add Jah Reid as a TE.

WR - Boldin

TE - Dickson

LT - Oher
LG - Grubbs
C - Birk
RG - Cousins
RT - Yanda
TE - Reid

WR - Evans

I'd run Dickson flexed out a little wide, run a seem route to take the safety away from Boldin. Dickson either beats a LB he's covering or has space between him and the safety if the LB blitzes. And if the LB blitzes, beats Oher so quickly Joe can't make the throw (or the S is playing press), get it to Rice out of the backfield. A LB (Timmons) will probably be matched but Rice can beat him outside.

As for the experiment on the right side, Reid will have a much easier time if his only technique is blocking outside. Yanda can handle any inside counter, and Cousins won't be dealing with speed, unless they bring a LB on a stunt, and in that case, Yanda will be in a position to help out. We lose a down field target, but what's the use of more wideouts if we can't keep Joe off his ass.
Old 08-18-2011, 10:18 AM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by America View Post
I don't think I feel comfortable with any. I would run jumbo sets on passing plays with the 2nd set and add Jah Reid as a TE.

WR - Boldin

TE - Dickson

LT - Oher
LG - Grubbs
C - Birk
RG - Cousins
RT - Yanda
TE - Reid

WR - Evans

I'd run Dickson flexed out a little wide, run a seem route to take the safety away from Boldin. Dickson either beats a LB he's covering or has space between him and the safety if the LB blitzes. And if the LB blitzes, beats Oher so quickly Joe can't make the throw (or the S is playing press), get it to Rice out of the backfield. A LB (Timmons) will probably be matched but Rice can beat him outside.

As for the experiment on the right side, Reid will have a much easier time if his only technique is blocking outside. Yanda can handle any inside counter, and Cousins won't be dealing with speed, unless they bring a LB on a stunt, and in that case, Yanda will be in a position to help out. We lose a down field target, but what's the use of more wideouts if we can't keep Joe off his ass.
ohh thats interesting. I would love to see us use that set in games. Our run game would definitely benefit from it. Especially with Leach leading the way for Rice instead of McClain.

and I also forgot about Ramon Harewood. He's also another big body and I would love to see us throw his out there as an eligible TE.
Old 08-18-2011, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
yeah and it's all because we lost Gaither.... For whatever reason (whether he faked the injury or not) he was a much better LT than Michael Oher. And not to take anything away from Oher, cause he was/is a much better RT than Gaither.

Major screw up by the coaching staff by switching them, it was a "cheap" financial move and it turned around biting us in the ass unless Jah Reid can surprise us, cause it sure as hell ain't gonna be Cousins.

Seriously if someone had to be let go why dont you let go a freaking guard instead of a tackle who was a part of arguably teh best T combo in the NFL while he is just hitting his prime.

And Harewood may actually be more agile then Reid so i think he will be better for a jumbo TE. Knowing Cameron we probably wont do anything like that.
Old 08-20-2011, 08:43 AM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

Quick thoughts from the game last night -

Paul Kruger needs to play w/ the 1's in preseason. He's way better than 2nd and 3rd stringers and I wanna see him vs. 1st team offenses. He's been very impressive.

Sergio Kindle will make a lot of plays for us this year. Whether it's special teams or defense, this guy has a ton of energy and it's shows how hungry he is to redeem himself. I'm excited for this guy.

Lee Evans trade was a GREAT move. He is the type of WR that Flacco and his arm has always needed. It should have been in place of Boldin half the time Flacco went deep. Cameron needs to get his head straight. Evans in the deep threat, Boldin is the possession WR. FIRE Cam Cameron!

Anthony Allen > Jalen Parmele - Not taking anything away from Parmele but Allen is the type of RB we need late in games. Him running behind Vonta Leach is like an 18 wheeler taking on VW linebackers! If we really wanna be a smash mouth football team we should keep Allen around.

Pernell McPhee is going to be a great part of our rotation. Need I say more?

David Reed earned some PT with the 2nd stringers, I think our WR corp will look like this
Boldin
Evans
Doss
T. Smith
D. Reed
-if we have a 6th, I expect LaQuan Williams to be in the mix.

Cary Williams was very impressive as was Jimmy Smith. His coverage was air tight on Bowe, Bowe just made two incredible catches. I'm okay with these two starting day 1.

Oh and, Todd Haley is the biggest ***** coach in football. Grow some balls you creepy ****. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...john-harbaugh/

-the bad-

I like Tyrod and he's is very elusive but I would like to see us go get a vet backup behind Flacco.

o-line didnt allow a sack on Flacco but there was too much pressure. If that was Pittsburgh Flacco would been on the ground a lot more. Would like to see us add a vet here as well whether its a C, G or T. We need someone.
Old 08-20-2011, 08:58 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Flacco is the key to everything and thus far has shown no evidence that he will take any major progression in his development, of course my opinion is based off 2 meaningless preseason games but still it's somewhat worrisome.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 10:16 AM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

yeah, he looked very iffy last night. Overthrew Boldin, Dickson and a few others quite a bit..

Did a good job avoiding the rush and buying time with his legs but overall, he should have looked a lot better. I agree, he hasn't impressed me either.

However, if we can run the ball like we did in 08 w/ when we had McClain running behind Lo. Neal with the unbalanced line I think it would make Flacco's job a lot easier. Defenses would bite more on play action and we wouldn't have to rely on Flacco and the pass game to win us games. I know it would be nice too, but he is a much better QB when he's asked to manage the game.

Again, I'm not saying Flacco can't win us games (@ Pittsburgh, @ATL - the defense lost us that game) but he's a lot better when we are running the ball, controlling the clock and not asking him to do what the Rodgers's and Brees's of this league are asked to do. Because let's be honest, he's not that type of QB, and he doesn't have to be in his type of offense. If only Cam Cameron would realize that and stop passing 30+ times a game.

Last edited by BmoreBlackByrdz : 08-20-2011 at 10:20 AM.
BmoreBlackByrdz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 10:20 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really like what Lee Evans brings to your guy's O.
Old 08-20-2011, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

My biggest worry was w/ Flacco last night. He sucked his accuracy was off. But I liked that he had a early connection w/ Evans. HOnestly I liked how Cameron called the game. Yes we shouldnt use Boldin as our primary deep threat but send him deep once or twice to make the CB Have that in teh back of his mind Boldin may go deep. Besides w/ how physical Boldin is I will take him over a lot of CBs in a deep jump ball situation.

Oline improved but still not at the level I would like it.

Pagano said this preseason D will be "Vanilla". If thats the case I cant wait to see our regular season D. I loved how he would send Webb on a blitz.

Speaking of Webb I think that ACL tear really ****** up his progression and his career. Its a shame he was talented and had a great attitude.

Cousins needs to be a G. I wouldnt mind cousins at RG and Yanda at RT VS. PItt cause of how crazy the steelers biltzes are I would like a vet at T.

Its about time Cameron actually had Boldin go up the middle and line him in the slot. he belongs there.

Why isnt Reed returning KOs, last season he was teh best KO returner in the NFL. I want to see Reed get a chance in the slot, he has good speed and he is physical. He was a good gunner last year at special teams. Broke a ton of tackles on his KO return VS. Houston. I really like Reed.

Smith was airtight on Bowe all game. He just needs to work on his ball skills.

Gooden was hurt again honestly im gonna be livid if we even give this dude a roster spot.

BTW if I was a chiefs fan or player I would be embarassed of Haley bitching