Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-20-2011, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alex Avila's OBP this month is .561. He has played every inning of every game too. VMart has been hurt and unable to catch and they have no other catcher on the roster.
Old 08-20-2011, 08:19 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Alex Avila's OBP this month is .561. He has played every inning of every game too. VMart has been hurt and unable to catch and they have no other catcher on the roster.

Tell this to Jim Leyland maybe he'll move him up in the order.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 08:24 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Don't get me started. The Tigers top 3 in the order tonight had a combined OBP of .300 (Jackson, Ordonez, Delmon)
Old 08-20-2011, 08:24 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Shut up and go play Nishioka some more.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 08:27 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Shut up and go play Nishioka some more.

You are so defensive. You're going to win the division there is no need for hostility.
Old 08-20-2011, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You are so defensive. You're going to win the division there is no need for hostility.
I know, I'm sorry and I didn't mean it. I wish no ill will on the Twins.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-20-2011, 08:34 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

You're forgiven. But still **** the Tigers.
Old 08-20-2011, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

The Twins tortured the Tigers for an entire decade. Give us just this one season.
Old 08-20-2011, 08:40 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For some reason I get the White Sox games in MD..

Errors for dayz.

O and the Chi-town announcer is a character.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 08:40 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
The Twins tortured the Tigers for an entire decade. Give us just this one season.

I'll allow it on account of you not being the White Sox.
Old 08-20-2011, 08:46 PM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Giants don't care anymore. Another loss to the Houston Astros.
Old 08-21-2011, 12:41 AM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
For some reason I get the White Sox games in MD..

Errors for dayz.

O and the Chi-town announcer is a character.
Which one are you referring to, Hawk Harrelson or Steve Stone?

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 09:35 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^^ I really don't even know.

His name is Hawk? lolol. He was just talking casual as fuccccccc.. I think it was the same guy who said ALEXI!!! on Buerles complete game or whatever.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Joe West is on "Ejection Watch" already.
Old 08-21-2011, 01:03 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Delmon Young is a winner.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-21-2011, 01:09 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
I knew you'd come around.

3-run homer. Batting ahead of Miguel Cabrera is gonna do that boy some good.
Old 08-21-2011, 01:31 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brandon Belt hit a 3-run homer. This is crazy. The Giants got 3 runs on one hit? 3-run homer? Have you guys ever heard of such a thing? That has to be some sort of record.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 01:31 PM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Baby Giraffe goes deep!
Old 08-21-2011, 01:32 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Rick Porcello is a ******* trainwreck.

I don't know how he's regressed so drastically since he was a rookie.
Old 08-21-2011, 01:44 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I really hate how narrow-minded MLB managers have been conditioned to be. I hate that setup men are never used earlier in the game in situations that are critical in shaping how the remaining innings will play out.

For instance, the Indians were rallying from 7 runs down against the Tigers just now. Porcello got pulled for the Tigers' long reliever in the 4th inning, who promptly let the rally continue a bit.

Why can't big-league managers be progressive enough to use a setup man in such a critical situation? It's one thing to stick to traditional thinking and not use a closer before the 9th inning, but when the critical juncture of a game occurs in say, the 6th inning, it pisses me off to see a mediocre guy on the mound to diffuse it.

Am I crazy?
Old 08-21-2011, 02:18 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Nope. No he's not.
Old 08-21-2011, 02:30 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Nope. No he's not.
...... yet.
Old 08-21-2011, 02:37 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

He'll tease you from time to time thats what he does. The only hope I would have for him is if he keeps up his increased patience from the last few weeks with us.
Old 08-21-2011, 02:38 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
He'll tease you from time to time thats what he does. The only hope I would have for him is if he keeps up his increased patience from the last few weeks with us.
I just figure he's only 25. Tons of guys don't put it all together til much later.
Old 08-21-2011, 02:45 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

What the ****.

Betemit just called out at 3rd when he was safe. Santiago called out on a pickoff throw when he too was safe. Back to back plays. Leyland ejected.