Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 08-21-2011, 12:16 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
Im really thin at RB, but pretty deep at WR ... im looking to trade a WR or two for a RB2/3. Any advice?

My WR's are;

- Roddy White
- Mike Wallace
- Santonio Holmes
- Percy Harvin
- Robert Meacham
- Mike Sims-Walker
- Jacoby Ford
Any more takers?

The dude who is interested in a trade has LeGarrett Blount and Ryan Grant. I think Blount is the better option, but i have James Starks, so if i land Grant im guaranteed to have the packers starting RB, whichever one of them it may be.
Old 08-21-2011, 03:47 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would you do Vick & Stewart for McCoy & Schaub?(guys has D. Williams too)

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
I would do that, I'm not that high on Vick though.

So, have my $200 league draft tomorrow and have the #3 pick. Assuming Peterson and Foster are gone, sell me on your choice at #3. Currently, I am leaning Ray Rice.
Old 08-21-2011, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post

So, have my $200 league draft tomorrow and have the #3 pick. Assuming Peterson and Foster are gone, sell me on your choice at #3. Currently, I am leaning Ray Rice.
I'm in the exact same situation you are and I'm taking Rice. Wanted CJ2K but not going to gamble on the third pick.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 11:38 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
absolutely. pull the trigger and don't hesitate, imo. especially if this is the same team with peyton manning on it. there's a good chance vick isn't close to the same player we saw last season, but mccoy should be a surefire stud and it wouldn't shock me if schaub outscored vick this season. great deal for you.

Quote:

considering you're on a budget, rice is definitely a good idea. i'd also consider lesean mccoy. i think both of them are just about guaranteed great seasons and will come at a cheaper price than chris johnson. the holdout also scares me quite a bit.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 11:46 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First team of the season. I had #1 pick and did what I wanted because I don't care about pre-draft rankings. .5 ppr

QB: Matt Schaub
RB: Ray Rice
RB: Shonn Greene
WR: Dez Bryant
WR: Brandon Marshall
WR: Austin Collie
W/R: Mark Ingram
TE: Jared Cook

Bench RB: Roy Helu, Rashad Jennings, Delone Carter
Bench WR: Danny Amendola, Nate Burleson

So yes, I took Ray Rice over Peterson. And yes, I took Dez over Nicks and Jennings. I don't believe in the "r" word. I took the guys that I think will have the best stats - I don't need my team to "look" good in the preseason. My team looked like ass last year after the draft with WR1 Nicks WR2 Harvin WR3 Mike Williams/Floyd/Dez.

I did pass on Jermichael for BMarsh. I don't know why.

And Mark Ingram is going for 1000/10 easily. Sean Payton didn't give up valuable draft capital not to feature him.

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 12:12 AM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how many teams was this? you're thin at wr, imo, but i don't like collie or amendola. your starting rb's look good, especially if you believe ingram will do that well, but you're backups are once again thin. i love schaub and dez, as well as jared cook. i can't really say how i feel without knowing how many teams there were. for anything 12+ that looks pretty good
Old 08-22-2011, 03:19 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how did i do on this one, 10 team, non ppr, standard scoring

QB Matt Schaub
RB Jamal Charles
RB Matt Forte
RB/WR Peyton Hillis
WR Roddy White
WR Wes Welker
TE Jermichael Finley
D/ST Eagles
K Seabass
-
QB Matt Stafford
RB Mark Ingram
RB Javon Ringer
WR A.J. Green
WR Julio Jones
WR Jacoby Ford
TE Jimmy Graham

Last edited by fenikz : 08-22-2011 at 03:24 AM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 08:23 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

QB Matt Schaub
RB Jamal Charles
RB Matt Forte
RB/WR Peyton Hillis
WR Roddy White
WR Wes Welker
TE Jermichael Finley
D/ST Eagles
K Seabass
-
QB Matt Stafford
RB Mark Ingram
RB Javon Ringer
WR A.J. Green
WR Julio Jones
WR Jacoby Ford
TE Jimmy Graham
I think you probably overdrafted Hillis and I bet Ingram will end up the better fantasy player this year. If it'd been me I would've used whatever pick you used on Hillis to get a better WR2. Overall though you have a great team, about what I'd expect from somebody who knows what they're doing and only has 9 opponents.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 08:26 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How'd I do? Keep in mind this is a 16 team league, I picked 6th, standard snake draft, PPR, 6 pts for throwing TDs.

QB - Philip Rivers
RB - Jamaal Charles
RB - DeAngelo Williams
WR - Jeremy Maclin
WR - Lance Moore
RB/WR - Mark Ingram
TE - Marcedes Lewis
K - none yet
DST - San Diego

Bench - S Breaston, L Evans, M Goodson, K Walter, D Avery, B Celek, STL defense

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-22-2011, 09:19 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
First team of the season. I had #1 pick and did what I wanted because I don't care about pre-draft rankings. .5 ppr

So yes, I took Ray Rice over Peterson. And yes, I took Dez over Nicks and Jennings. I don't believe in the "r" word. I took the guys that I think will have the best stats - I don't need my team to "look" good in the preseason.
I have Ray Rice as my #1 projected RB this year. Nice job going against he grain with your gut. Not so optimistic about your Dez over Nicks decision though...
Old 08-22-2011, 09:31 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
I have Ray Rice as my #1 projected RB this year. Nice job going against he grain with your gut. Not so optimistic about your Dez over Nicks decision though...
I love me some Ray Rice, and he might help his team win more than some of those other guys, but he will just never have the TDs to be the #1 RB in Fantasy.

My draft is a week from today. We get three keepers. I'm keeping Adrian Peterson, Arian Foster, and Tom Brady. Think I'm off to a good start?
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 09:42 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I love me some Ray Rice, and he might help his team win more than some of those other guys, but he will just never have the TDs to be the #1 RB in Fantasy.

My draft is a week from today. We get three keepers. I'm keeping Adrian Peterson, Arian Foster, and Tom Brady. Think I'm off to a good start?
Are you in a 4 person league?

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-22-2011, 09:45 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Are you in a 4 person league?
No 10 person. I've acquired these players over the years. I drafted AP as a rookie and have never let him go since. Drafted Foster in the mid rounds last year.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 10:16 AM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:

QB Matt Schaub
RB Jamal Charles
RB Matt Forte
RB/WR Peyton Hillis
WR Roddy White
WR Wes Welker
TE Jermichael Finley
D/ST Eagles
K Seabass
-
QB Matt Stafford
RB Mark Ingram
RB Javon Ringer
WR A.J. Green
WR Julio Jones
WR Jacoby Ford
TE Jimmy Graham
very solid looking team, wr's are definitely your worst position. i don't like welker in a non ppr format, so i think you are lacking a fantasy #2 unless aj green plays very well (which is possible, but i don't trust dalton). a little bit too much faith in rookies for my liking, but i do like the ringer pick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
How'd I do? Keep in mind this is a 16 team league, I picked 6th, standard snake draft, PPR, 6 pts for throwing TDs.

QB - Philip Rivers
RB - Jamaal Charles
RB - DeAngelo Williams
WR - Jeremy Maclin
WR - Lance Moore
RB/WR - Mark Ingram
TE - Marcedes Lewis
K - none yet
DST - San Diego

Bench - S Breaston, L Evans, M Goodson, K Walter, D Avery, B Celek, STL defense
gotta love rivers in that scoring format, but having lance moore as a starter is just awful. i actually really think evans is due for a big year because he's an awesome vertical threat and flacco loves to throw bombs. could be a repeat of his breakout season a few years back. your rb's are solid if ingram plays well, and although you don't have jon stewart, you did get goodson. solid tight ends as well.
Old 08-22-2011, 11:10 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As an early season reminder to all:

Please post your scoring format & matchups for the week with any 'who to start' type questions.

If it's player management (trades / waivers / etc.) post your roster, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me Likey Rookies View Post
3 questions for my draft next week. I pick 10th in a keeper league.

1. I can keep Ray Rice for that 10th pick. I thought about going after MoDrew instead but that injury scares me. Should I just stick with Rice and his non-td scoring ways?

2. In the 2nd, I'll be targeting Fitz, Nicks, and VJAX. What order should I have them in? Fitz is the best WR but has the worst QB...

3. I'm keeping Big Ben for an 11th round pick but I can also keep Schaub for a 5th rd pick. I hate how inconsistent Schaub is, especially early in the year. Should i go for a different 2nd qb?
Schaub in round 5 seems awfully close to his value, which makes it a pretty weak keeper. I like Rice at 10 better than MJD at 10 and definitely better than the value you'd get keeping Schaub.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
Should I start Mike Wallace or LG Blount as my flex week 1?
Format? PPR it's definitely Wallace. Otherwise it's much closer. I'd probably lean towards Wallace either way, as the Steelers probably won't be very successful running against Baltimore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Just had my first auction draft last night. Interesting league, we start 2 QB's, 2 RB's, 2 WR's, a flex, a TE, a D/ST, and a K. Ten teams, .5 PPR, everything else is pretty much standard. Let me know what you think of what I pulled together, what I bid to get the player is in parenthesis. It's also not a huge money league so I did take some gambles, but felt I got some good values.

QB: Tom Brady ($36), Tony Romo ($24)
RB: Maurice Jones-Drew ($34), Michael Turner ($33), DeAngelo Williams ($20), Ryan Williams ($3), Rashad Jennings ($1)
WR: Dwayne Bowe ($22), Jeremy Maclin ($8), Anquan Boldin ($7), Marques Colston ($6), Mike Sims-Walker ($1)
TE: Marcedes Lewis ($3)
D/ST: Chicago Bears ($1)
K: Josh Brown ($1)

Obvious concern for a 2-QB league is that I have no backup QB. I was shooting for Bradford and got outbid by a guy who already had 3 decent QB's which I didn't see coming, by the time that was over the rest of the backups were crap and I liked the value at other spots better - I'm trying to pull a trade together to get a QB anyway. Also, Lewis was my last pick, would've gotten him for $1 but I had $3 left, would have bid up somebody else I liked but nobody had any money left the last few guys I took.
I'd be happy with that roster. I didn't like Bowe so much but he's looked solid through 2 preseason games and Cassel is force feeding him. Lewis @ TE is not great. His TD performance is unlikely to be repeated. Now that Williams is IR'd you can move on him for another RB or maybe a TE like Greg Olsen / Lance Kendrick.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 11:18 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHungryWalrus View Post
Thinking of trading away Sjaxx in a keeper league for draft picks. My RB's are loaded... But I hate trading away a feature back. But at the same time, the guy is coming off a 3.8 YPC season and has been the bell cow for 6 years now, and I'm thinking maybe I should get rid of him while he has value...

Thoughts? Opinions? I'm guessing I could get a... Santonio Holmes + Felix Jones type return on my investment.
I'd get value on him while you can. I love Sjax, but if you're loaded and can Holmes & Felix it'd be a great deal for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Blount, Best or Ingram?

I have Freeman as my QB. The league is a dynasty, but you can only keep 1 RB. My current RB is MJD. Scoring is fairly standard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
Any more takers?

The dude who is interested in a trade has LeGarrett Blount and Ryan Grant. I think Blount is the better option, but i have James Starks, so if i land Grant im guaranteed to have the packers starting RB, whichever one of them it may be.
Blount. He doesn't look like there's any real concern for RBBC. Grant + Starks just means you have to choose if they fall into a true RBBC. However, Grant is in the last year of his contract, so Starks could be the man in 2012. Still, I'd take the sure thing as a #1 RB, and that is Blount right now.

Who are you trading away?

Old 08-22-2011, 11:24 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Yes. I don't see Vick putting up the outrageous numbers he had last year, and he's still a much greater injury risk than Schaub. Overall, the difference from JStew to McCoy far outweighs the drop from Vick to Schaub.

Quote:

I'd go Rice, too. McCoy close behind him.

Old 08-22-2011, 01:43 PM    (permalink
gdebman72
Rookie

gdebman72 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Who would be better off the bench? jacoby ford or mike sims walker?
gdebman72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 01:44 PM    (permalink
gdebman72
Rookie

gdebman72 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Yes. I don't see Vick putting up the outrageous numbers he had last year, and he's still a much greater injury risk than Schaub. Overall, the difference from JStew to McCoy far outweighs the drop from Vick to Schaub.

I'd go Rice, too. McCoy close behind him.
Id take Charles over rice and mccoy
gdebman72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 01:46 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdebman72 View Post
Who would be better off the bench? jacoby ford or mike sims walker?
MSW.

Better QB and known skill. It's just difficult to like a Raider WR with Al wanting DHB to succeed, Murphy and Schilens still potentially in the mix at some point, and Denarius Moore getting all the ink right now. I do like Ford, though.

Old 08-22-2011, 01:49 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdebman72 View Post
Id take Charles over rice and mccoy
Lots of people would. Personally, his schedule after their week 6 bye is just brutal. Well, aside from Denver and Oakland, anyway. lol

7 KC @ OAK

8 SD @ KC

9 MIA @ KC

10 DEN @ KC

11 KC @ NE

12 PIT @ KC

13 KC @ CHI

14 KC @ NYJ

15 GB @ KC

16 OAK @ KC

Old 08-22-2011, 03:41 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

so i was doing a mock draft and got into an interesting debate with a guy. he had bookends (12&13) and picked two wr's. when his pick came, the best rb's available were frank gore and steven jackson. so instead of opting for an rb he went with 2 elite wr's. i figured that with the shortage of elite rb's, it was worth the risk to go with one of gore or jackson. he ended up with green-ellis and addai as his rb's, but which strategy would you go with?
Old 08-22-2011, 05:43 PM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Potential trade in keeper league - Pass TD's worth 4, rush worth 6.

Schaub and SJaxx for Rivers + 3rd round pick.

The third could probably get me a TE like Owen Daniels or Jimmy Graham, which I need, or a Felix Jones or Jonathan Stewart. Schaub and Jackson are both bench players for me at the moment.
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 05:52 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

if schaub is a bench player who is your starting qb? and steven jackson is a bench player, too? the only way i'd do that is if you don't plan on keeping either. i don't think there will be much difference between rivers and schaub, and then you compare jackson with any of the players you listed available in the 3rd and it doesn't seem like a good deal.