Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New England Patriots Team Forum

New England Patriots Team Forum Discuss the Pats

Old 08-20-2011, 12:14 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just catching up on watching the game... Mallett's INT was WTF?

He threw a touch pass so he was expecting someone to be there. 86 quit on his route and 88 (Yeatman) was interfered with (but no flag). It wasn't a bad throw, but where was it going and who was supposed to be there... IDK.

Mallett needs to work on his handoff.

Just saw him do a PA deep to Buddy Farnham... :(

Last edited by descendency : 08-20-2011 at 12:17 PM.
descendency is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 12:28 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It really wasn't a good game for him overall. I was fairly skeptical of him as a prospect for reasons beyond character and you kind of got to see that he still has a lot to work on the other night.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 01:01 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think a lot of people were overly critical of mallett's performance. I saw better decision making than he has shown in the past and decent mobility. That pick 6 was a broken play. I thought he played well for how badly everything else went in the second half.
Old 08-20-2011, 01:28 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eh. I saw a bit of the Sugar Bowl. When he was forced to move his feet even slightly he checked down. His ball placement was off all game too. Really left some stuff on the field that he should have been able to capitalize on with his ability.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 08-20-2011, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BB actually made a bunch of excuses for Mallet the other day and defended his play which we rarely see him do for anyone. He'll bounce back next week Im sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 01:56 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

I'm sure he will. Not all of it was his fault. There were some protection issues and some missed assignments. Don't think that completely compensates for his play, but it's wasn't completely on him. Never is for a quarterback though.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 08-20-2011, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

S.Ellis is off the PUP and joined teammates in practice.
A.Haynesworth was in t-shirt/shorts doing walk-throughs.

Excellent.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 03:34 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

pats were at pryors pro day. i wonder if we have any interest in developing him as a WR and take the taylor price route of last year. highy doubt that, especially with lack of late round picks

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 03:35 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
S.Ellis is off the PUP and joined teammates in practice.
A.Haynesworth was in t-shirt/shorts doing walk-throughs.

Excellent.
this is great. noww id like to see vareen and ras i in practice as well

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 05:08 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I figure Ellis and Haynesworth are going to be good to go come opening day, but I want to see Vareen and Ras i get in on some practices.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 08-23-2011, 02:20 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Some players are back to practicing with the team in full pads, Haynesworth and RasI are most notable. Good signs.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-23-2011, 02:54 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

Apparently Baltimore is in love with Mark LeVoir. He's their starting RT (Oher is at LT)
Old 08-23-2011, 03:53 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Apparently Baltimore is in love with Mark LeVoir. He's their starting RT (Oher is at LT)
Yeah, that's why the Pats let him go early. Belichick has always been really good about cutting players early to give them a chance to catch on with another team.

It wasn't because Maneri is or will be better than LeVoir, it's because they can stash Maneri on the practice squad, but don't have roster space for LeVoir.

LeVoir developed really well with the Pats, but got buried by Vollmer, Light, Kaczur, and now Solder. Glad he's doing well.
Old 08-23-2011, 04:24 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Current 53-Man Roster Prediction:

QB (3)
Brady
Hoyer
Mallett

RB (5)
BJGE
Woodhead
Vereen
Ridley
Morris
(Faulk on PUP)

WR (7)
Ocho
Welker
Branch
Tate
Edelman
Price
Slater

TE (3)
Gronk
Hernandez
Lee

OL (7)
Vollmer
Light
Solder
Mankins
Connelly
Koppen
Wendell
(Cannon on PUP)

DL (11)
Anderson
Carter
Brace
Wilfork
Haynesworth
Cunningham
Ellis
Pryor
Love
Wright
Moore

LB (5)
Mayo
Ninkovich
Guyton
Fletcher
Spikes

CB (5)
McCourty
Bodden
Arrington
Dowling
Wilhite

S (4)
Chung
Merriweather
Sanders
Brown

ST
Ghost
Mesko
Katula
Old 08-23-2011, 04:32 PM    (permalink
luckyjackaubrey
Veteran

Location: South Jersey via Nantucket thru Presque Isle with future considerations
luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the list but I would say you have to lose one of the backs, one of the d-line and probably one of the Wideouts. They can't carry 7 o-line. They usually have 9-10. I would say if Vereen is not 100% soon he sees IR and Sammy stays, other wise its Morris who gets the bump. He is the kind of guy who will be available to the Pats mid season for injuries. I would let Tate go or IR him if he cant get on the field. On the D-line I am worried about one of my favorites - Mike Wright. When did we last see him? Is he still suffering concussion symptoms? With the way the new vets and all the kids are playing he is quickly becoming the odd man out. BB is not sentimental....
luckyjackaubrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 05:32 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My most recent guess, with notes where I felt they were necessary.

Patriots 53-man roster projection

1. QB Tom Brady
2. QB Brian Hoyer
3. QB Ryan Mallett

All three of these guys seem like locks to make it.

4. RB BenJarvus Green-Ellis
5. RB Danny Woodhead
6. RB Stevan Ridley
7. RB Shane Vereen

Faulk on PUP, don't know if there's room for Morris.

8. WR Chad Ochocinco
9. WR Deion Branch
10. WR Wes Welker
11. WR Taylor Price
12. WR Julian Edelman
13. WR Matthew Slater

Slater over Tate because of the new kickoff rules.

14. TE Rob Gronkowski
15. TE Aaron Hernandez
16. TE Lee Smith
17. TE Will Yeatman

Yeatman could play tackle as well in an emergency.

18. OT Matt Light
19. OT Sebastian Vollmer
20. OT Nate Solder

Not sure Maneri is worth keeping over someone else.

21. OG Logan Mankins
22. OG Dan Connolly
23. OG Thomas Austin

Austin's ability to play tackle gives him edge over Ohrnberger.

24. C Dan Koppen
25. C Ryan Wendell

Wendell will function as a swing backup at guard/center.

26. DE Andre Carter
27. DE Shaun Ellis
28. DE Jermaine Cunningham
29. DE Mark Anderson
30. DE Eric Moore

Markell Carter just misses the final roster, but I'm a fan.

31. DT Vince Wilfork
32. DT Albert Haynesworth
33. DT Mike Wright
34. DT Gerard Warren
35. DT Kyle Love
36. DT Myron Pryor

Not sure Brace/Deaderick deserve a spot at this point.

37. LB Jerod Mayo
38. LB Brandon Spikes
39. LB Dane Fletcher
40. LB Gary Guyton
41. LB Rob Ninkovich
42. LB Jeff Tarpinian

Tarpinian is the undrafted roster spot winner over White.

43. CB Devin McCourty
44. CB Leigh Bodden
45. CB Kyle Arrington
46. CB Ras-I Dowling

Seems light, but Butler/Wilhite haven't earned their spots.

47. S Patrick Chung
48. S James Sanders
49. S Brandon Meriweather
50. S Sergio Brown

Last safety spot is a crapshoot - lots of potential options.

51. K Stephen Gostkowski
52. P Zoltan Mesko
53. LS Matt Katula

No surprises here, although Katula could be upgraded over.

PUP/IR: RB Kevin Faulk, OT Marcus Cannon

Notable omissions

RB Sammy Morris
WR Jeremy Ross
WR Brandon Tate
OT Steve Maneri
OG Rich Ohrnberger
DE Brandon Deaderick
DE Markell Carter
DT Ron Brace
LB Niko Koutouvides
LB Tracy White
CB Darius Butler
CB Jonathan Wilhite
CB Malcolm Williams
S James Ihedigbo
S Josh Barrett
Old 08-23-2011, 05:43 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like the list ROP but I have a few concerns if that's the way.

4 CBs seems really light, especially with Bodden just back from injury and Dowling struggling with injury early. I think they bring 5 CBs and one of Yeatman or Smith loses out(which is unfortunate but I don't think they can justify 4 TEs).

I also like Tarpinian but I'm not sure if he's done enough to take White's STs spot. Hopefully they can stash him on the practice squad.

Everything else looks good. I'm really loving the depth and versatility on that D line

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 06:51 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyjackaubrey View Post
I like the list but I would say you have to lose one of the backs, one of the d-line and probably one of the Wideouts. They can't carry 7 o-line. They usually have 9-10. I would say if Vereen is not 100% soon he sees IR and Sammy stays, other wise its Morris who gets the bump. He is the kind of guy who will be available to the Pats mid season for injuries. I would let Tate go or IR him if he cant get on the field. On the D-line I am worried about one of my favorites - Mike Wright. When did we last see him? Is he still suffering concussion symptoms? With the way the new vets and all the kids are playing he is quickly becoming the odd man out. BB is not sentimental....
Tempted to keep Ohrnbetger, and probably would. I can't see the Pats going into the season with such little experience at RB. Maybe Vereen starts on the PUP, but they've carried 5 before and Sammy's ST skills keep his spot safe.

Wright was so good last year, but you bring up an inbreeding point. I could see them cutting him.
Old 08-24-2011, 05:28 AM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
My most recent guess, with notes where I felt they were necessary.

Patriots 53-man roster projection

1. QB Tom Brady
2. QB Brian Hoyer
3. QB Ryan Mallett

All three of these guys seem like locks to make it.

4. RB BenJarvus Green-Ellis
5. RB Danny Woodhead
6. RB Stevan Ridley
7. RB Shane Vereen

Faulk on PUP, don't know if there's room for Morris.

8. WR Chad Ochocinco
9. WR Deion Branch
10. WR Wes Welker
11. WR Taylor Price
12. WR Julian Edelman
13. WR Matthew Slater

Slater over Tate because of the new kickoff rules.

14. TE Rob Gronkowski
15. TE Aaron Hernandez
16. TE Lee Smith
17. TE Will Yeatman

Yeatman could play tackle as well in an emergency.

18. OT Matt Light
19. OT Sebastian Vollmer
20. OT Nate Solder

Not sure Maneri is worth keeping over someone else.

21. OG Logan Mankins
22. OG Dan Connolly
23. OG Thomas Austin

Austin's ability to play tackle gives him edge over Ohrnberger.

24. C Dan Koppen
25. C Ryan Wendell

Wendell will function as a swing backup at guard/center.

26. DE Andre Carter
27. DE Shaun Ellis
28. DE Jermaine Cunningham
29. DE Mark Anderson
30. DE Eric Moore

Markell Carter just misses the final roster, but I'm a fan.

31. DT Vince Wilfork
32. DT Albert Haynesworth
33. DT Mike Wright
34. DT Gerard Warren
35. DT Kyle Love
36. DT Myron Pryor

Not sure Brace/Deaderick deserve a spot at this point.

37. LB Jerod Mayo
38. LB Brandon Spikes
39. LB Dane Fletcher
40. LB Gary Guyton
41. LB Rob Ninkovich
42. LB Jeff Tarpinian

Tarpinian is the undrafted roster spot winner over White.

43. CB Devin McCourty
44. CB Leigh Bodden
45. CB Kyle Arrington
46. CB Ras-I Dowling

Seems light, but Butler/Wilhite haven't earned their spots.

47. S Patrick Chung
48. S James Sanders
49. S Brandon Meriweather
50. S Sergio Brown

Last safety spot is a crapshoot - lots of potential options.

51. K Stephen Gostkowski
52. P Zoltan Mesko
53. LS Matt Katula

No surprises here, although Katula could be upgraded over.

PUP/IR: RB Kevin Faulk, OT Marcus Cannon

Notable omissions

RB Sammy Morris
WR Jeremy Ross
WR Brandon Tate
OT Steve Maneri
OG Rich Ohrnberger
DE Brandon Deaderick
DE Markell Carter
DT Ron Brace
LB Niko Koutouvides
LB Tracy White
CB Darius Butler
CB Jonathan Wilhite
CB Malcolm Williams
S James Ihedigbo
S Josh Barrett
Looks good generally, but I agree that 4 CB is way too light and I can't see it happening. Injured corners as we all know happen often. BB has run 5 on the field at one time. But otherwise not bad.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
BradysKnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 10:18 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe Eric Moore could be replaced with Butler? How did they look in the second game?
Old 08-24-2011, 10:54 AM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
Maybe Eric Moore could be replaced with Butler? How did they look in the second game?
It's a hard decision, but butler pisses me off every game. But I also am not a big fan of Wilhite. If butler had any semblance of ball skills he'd be decent.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
BradysKnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 11:37 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

The Patriots defense:

DL: Haynesworth, Wilfork, Ellis
LB: Carter, Mayo, Spikes/Fletcher, Cunningham
DB: McCourty, Chung, Meriweather, Bodden/Dowling

I almost feel bad for teams that have to go up against that.

edit:@ROP...

Swap Myron Pryor for Eric Moore. Pryor isn't making this team. I haven't even seen him play. Eric Moore has been running first team and is definitely a 3 down player in this system.

Tarp vs Butler/Wilhite could be interesting. Butler played a lot better in game 2. If he improves like that again, he may get to actually play in real games. 2 Blocking TEs are unlikely, so I doubt both Yeatman and Smith make the roster, I'd replace one with Tate. Maneri will likely be P/S'd.

Last edited by descendency : 08-24-2011 at 11:42 AM.
descendency is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 12:45 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Please. Stop. With. Butler. Enthusiasm. If he is in we are going to get smoked in a regular season game, and he only looked good last game because we had our front seven in the backfield every single play.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-24-2011, 01:35 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Please. Stop. With. Butler. Enthusiasm. If he is in we are going to get smoked in a regular season game, and he only looked good last game because we had our front seven in the backfield every single play.
Nothing wrong with that. Especially when it seems like a lot of his issues stem from confidence issues. Maybe he builds his confidence back up and starts playing more in-line with what we saw from him as a rookie? </optimism>
Old 08-24-2011, 02:44 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

His issues are not confidence issues. He's just god-awful-******* terrible playing the ball. No matter how well he blankets his guy, his guy can still catch the ball because Butler can't time it, touch it, or even blindly have it hit his hands.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote