Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 08-20-2011, 11:59 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not embarrassed, and I can guarantee you that the Chiefs players aren't either.

I like Haley, I like his attitude and fiery nature, and that won't change. I do think he picked the wrong target in Harbaugh this time, but I don't think he did last time with McDaniels. McDaniels is a doucheface.

Congrats on the win. Flacco looked shakey but the rest of the team looked solid. I think it'll be another big year for you guys.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 11:01 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tyrod's TD run was sexyyy.

How did he look passing?

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 06:49 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
Tyrod's TD run was sexyyy.

How did he look passing?
much better than last week. he improved but I'm still gonna be scared if he's #2 on the depth chart going into the season.
Old 08-22-2011, 12:54 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's a manchild. I hope he learns to stay in the pocket. His deep ball and vision were the issues for him while at VT.

Needs to learn how to put less air on the ball going deep. He has the arm to make any throw necessary.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 08:52 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://blogs.baltimoreravens.com/201...of-rookie-wrs/

I love Reed in the slot. I like Reed more then the other 2 young WRs
Old 08-22-2011, 10:01 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We signed Michael McAdoo. He's 6-7 245 but I don't follow college ball much at all.

What's a quick report on this guy?
Old 08-23-2011, 03:12 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

apparently he had 1 sack the last season he played. I see him as a PS project guy. with little hope of being anything in the NFL.
Old 08-23-2011, 03:30 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Interesting signing, but I don't see any way that he makes the active roster this year. He's just coming in too late to really show anything. Kruger and Kindle look like they'll both provide good depth at the position as well.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Apparently we are now looking at McKinnie for tackle. All I can say is WTF we shoulda kept Gaither
Old 08-23-2011, 04:11 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I'm really surprised we signed McKinnie. He's overweight and has a bad attitude. At least Gaither was still young.
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

yea Gaither didnt have any off the field problems. And he lost all that weight cause he had a bad toe, not because he didnt care.
Old 08-23-2011, 04:22 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I honestly didn't see how Gaither was coming back. We have other guys we need to resign in the next couple of years. We had the option of paying Gaither a ton of cash or to move Oher to LT and know that we were not going to resign Gaither long term.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 04:28 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

still I say we shoulda gave Gaither a short incentive deal to see how he does then go from there. Gaither>>>>>>>McKinney
Old 08-23-2011, 04:45 PM    (permalink
niel89
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For a 1 year deal at vet min, I would have taken Gaither too. He must be bummed. He thought he was gonna get a long term big deal and then he only gets a one-year contract with the Chiefs for just $685,000.

I just hope McKinney can be just okay at RT. I know he hasn't been stellar at LT but this should be a little easier for him.

Quote:

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
Old 08-23-2011, 05:06 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

Apparently he's been in and out of practices in KC as well. I know our o-line took a hit with his departure but I think we can move on. Oher needs to seriously get his **** down and play solid football and we need to slowly work Reid into the offense.

As for McKinnie, this reminds me a lot of when we brought in Willie Anderson. Hopefully we will run a ton of un-balanced line sets/use a 3rd tackle late in games when we have the lead and keep our defense off the field, cause that's what killed us last year.
Old 08-24-2011, 09:02 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Apparently McKinnie is starting LT.

We really screwed up big time. Turned a elite oline in 2009 w/ 4 starters 25 and under into a complete mess.
Old 08-24-2011, 09:25 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good God Bryant Mckinnie at LT what a disaster. Especially at this point in his career, there was a reason why he was unsigned for this long. Bad move IMO if true.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 09:43 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

I heard he was Oneil COusins bad at Minnesota last season. I know Oher belongs on the Right side but McKinnie doesnt belong in a starting line up. We should just keep it Oher and Reid at tackles right now honestly.
Old 08-24-2011, 12:18 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh why are they doing this? McKinnie has been garbage for years now. I don't trust him at LT and I sure don't trust him against James Harrison week one. I like the idea of moving Oher back to RT but we just made the LT position alot worse.

Assuming they don't trust Jah at this point I still think this is their best line up...

Oher/Yanda-Grubbs-Birk/Mattison-Cousins-Yanda/Oher

Last edited by TACKLE : 08-24-2011 at 12:42 PM.
TACKLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 02:10 PM    (permalink
niel89
All-Pro

I'm shocked that he is gonna play LT. This has to be a joke. wtf ravens...

Quote:

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
Old 08-24-2011, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

We bought into the blindside hollywood hype and then realized we got caught with our pants down now we had to scramble. This has potential to be a letting Dilfer go level blunder for us.
Old 08-24-2011, 02:18 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only way Bryant McKinnie should see the field for us is if he's running water out to the team. This is just ******* moronic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 04:44 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

going on various vikings forums on line im pretty sure they hate McKinney more then we hated guys like Grbac,Frank Walker etc. Our only hope is w/ Ray and Reed comes into his ear and he doesnt put up a laughable performance.
Old 08-24-2011, 04:52 PM    (permalink
niel89
All-Pro

I honestly dont think that he is going to be there after a few weeks. I just don't see him being successful. With in 3 weeks I think that Oher is going to be back at LT.

Anyone know if McKinnie will be playing on thursday? I would rather him fail quickly so we can do our best to correct this mistake.

Quote:

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
Old 08-24-2011, 04:54 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

THey said he will start practicing after the Skins game. This is gonna be a mess.