Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-22-2011, 10:59 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New Zombie Maps looks tits can't wait to get it.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 01:20 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I somehow beat Alabama with New Mexico State 13-3 in '12.
Old 08-23-2011, 07:25 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i really hope it's not a sign that i'll actually have to direct squadmates around for once. i've been happy enough to ignore them throughout the first two games.
Insanity my friend. You don't need to tell them positioning, but if you don't use them you get ****** up pretty good.

Going to the store in a bit to get Deus Ex. Very excited.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 11:49 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just picked it up...Will probably start playing shortly.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 02:59 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's not the prettiest game and I suck at it. But I like it so far.

I just hate the quality of the pre-rendered cut scenes and the NPCs are of terrible quality and design.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-23-2011, 04:13 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love the design and the art direction, personally. It's not the best looking game from a pure horsepower perspective, but hot damn does it have a sense of flair and style. It's a little bit choppy at the start and you really need to get a hang of how it actually plays beyond what they tell you in the tutorials, but it's very much a compelling and interesting world. Detroit is a pretty huge place from what I've seen so far, and I've just gotten free reign.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 08-23-2011, 04:56 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
Insanity my friend. You don't need to tell them positioning, but if you don't use them you get ****** up pretty good.

Going to the store in a bit to get Deus Ex. Very excited.
Yeah they are invaluable on insanity. Especially Miranda since she can damage all shields/armor and boosts squad damage. Miranda is basically required when you're playing as one of the sissy classes like sentinel or engineer.

I'm back and forth on Deus Ex...it seems to have everything i like, but just not very compelling looking for some reason. Chalk it up to graphical oddness I guess. Let me know how it goes.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 06:15 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
I love the design and the art direction, personally. It's not the best looking game from a pure horsepower perspective, but hot damn does it have a sense of flair and style. It's a little bit choppy at the start and you really need to get a hang of how it actually plays beyond what they tell you in the tutorials, but it's very much a compelling and interesting world. Detroit is a pretty huge place from what I've seen so far, and I've just gotten free reign.
The design itself is fantastic...but yeah, the character models themselves, are of poor quality. I was pretty damn tired when I was playing earlier...I'm sure next time I fire it up, I'll put a lot more time into it.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-23-2011, 10:48 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can you put your save games and profile on a USB flash drive and move it to a different xbox?

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 11:58 AM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Presets for all races in Skyrim:

http://www.bethblog.com/index.php/20...ces-of-skyrim/

Seriously can't wait for this, I might spend over an hour just creating my character, haha.
Old 08-24-2011, 02:25 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Can you put your save games and profile on a USB flash drive and move it to a different xbox?
Yeah, fairly easily too. Just put in the USB drive and go into the memory settings and it will do everything for you.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Last edited by ElectricEye : 08-24-2011 at 02:28 PM.
Old 08-24-2011, 05:21 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Yo EE, what have you been doing with all your extra guns and items in Deus Ex? Any idea if there is a stash point? lol. I've just been dropping them on my apartment floor and they're staying. But that's still a little weird.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-24-2011, 05:24 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

I wondered the same thing haha. I've been doing that and it's working so far. Inventory space is a pretty big concern for me early on too. I'm loving the game so far by the way. Love that there's like 3 or 4 different ways to approach each situation. I usually end up finding the easiest way to do what I was trying to after I have already gotten around all the obstacles though :/

Did you figure out that first side quest with the guys taking drugs from Sarif? I couldn't find a way up the fire escape.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 08-24-2011, 05:30 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
I wondered the same thing haha. I've been doing that and it's working so far. Inventory space is a pretty big concern for me early on too. I'm loving the game so far by the way. Love that there's like 3 or 4 different ways to approach each situation. I usually end up finding the easiest way to do what I was trying to after I have already gotten around all the obstacles though :/

Did you figure out that first side quest with the guys taking drugs from Sarif? I couldn't find a way up the fire escape.
Yeah I did that one...

Across the street from the building is a fire escape and a ways up, there is a board/ramp that you have to run and jump across.

I'm loving the game as well...but there is still some ugliness. Did you see that dude with the mullet in the police station? lmao.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-24-2011, 05:34 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Thanks man. I saw that, but I didn't think I could make it across. I'll have to go do that the next time I get a chance to play. Hated having a loose, uncompleted side quest.

Yeah, there's some Bethesda quality facial models and animations for the non-important characters. Like I said before, the art direction really kind of tires everything together for me. Love the aesthetic of the game, but you are absolutely right about the graphics...if that makes sense.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 08-24-2011, 05:34 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Oh...and how have you been upgrading? I've invested a lot into hacking already. I'm hacking everything. haha. I can hack up to level 4 or whatever you call it. I also have the mind reading type thing maxed out.

Also...what happened at the end of your first mission? Is Zeke Sanders still alive for you?

And as for what my current mission is...I have two in the same place. One is a side quest, looking for a weapon cache in Derelict Row and the other is a main quest,involving shutting down that sattellite signal. They're literally right next to eachother. I figure you're probably around the same spot...or farther than I am. Based on achievements at least.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-24-2011, 05:40 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

I've upgrading my hacking to level two(for the captains computer in the police terminal) and I gained the very useful(but energy consuming) invisible aug. I also did the "wall punch" one without really thinking about it. It's come in handy a few times, but I probably could have selected a better one. I really need to make my way back to the Limbs Clinic and buy some upgrade materials so I can up my energy a bit. I would also like to be able to move heavier objects. I feel like I'm missing out a bit on that one.

I managed to not kill Zeke even though he freaked out on me once. It paid off pretty well later in the form of information to the main quest.

I've done those two missions, I think. I did the signal one for sure and I think I did the weapons cache without realizing it. I found a rather large assortment of guns in that area without getting the actual quest.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 08-24-2011, 05:43 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
I've upgrading my hacking to level two(for the captains computer in the police terminal) and I gained the very useful(but energy consuming) invisible aug. I also did the "wall punch" one without really thinking about it. It's come in handy a few times, but I probably could have selected a better one. I really need to make my way back to the Limbs Clinic and buy some upgrade materials so I can up my energy a bit. I would also like to be able to move heavier objects. I feel like I'm missing out a bit on that one.

I managed to not kill Zeke even though he freaked out on me once. It paid off pretty well later in the form of information to the main quest.

I've done those two missions, I think. I did the signal one for sure and I think I did the weapons cache without realizing it. I found a rather large assortment of guns in that area without getting the actual quest.
Ah. Did you get a message from Pritchard to meet up with Jenny Alexander? She's dressed as a hooker on some street. ha. That's who you get that quest from...it's like a 4-5 part side quest. Zeke is still alive for me too...he gave me some info and pass codes, and I have no idea what they're for.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-24-2011, 05:56 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

It's useful later on. Like...save your ass useful. Good call keeping him alive, from what I've seen.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 08-25-2011, 12:29 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

So EE, was Barrett difficult or not? Took me forever. lol. Or at least it seemed like it did, because it takes forever to load after you die.

I did get giddy when he mentioned Shanghai, though.

I feel like I've been playing forever and havent really got anywhere yet. I like it. I dont like that there isnt an hour counter, however. I hate when games dont have one. I want to know how long I've been playing for.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 08-25-2011 at 12:36 PM.
Old 08-25-2011, 05:09 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
So EE, was Barrett difficult or not? Took me forever. lol. Or at least it seemed like it did, because it takes forever to load after you die.

I did get giddy when he mentioned Shanghai, though.

I feel like I've been playing forever and havent really got anywhere yet. I like it. I dont like that there isnt an hour counter, however. I hate when games dont have one. I want to know how long I've been playing for.
I didn't have all that hard of a time with him. I used a bunch of pain killers and overcharges for health and threw explosives at him. I really didn't have many other options because of how little ammo(I'm having ammo management issues) I had at the time and the general layout of the room.

Yeah, I'm in that situation too. It's a very meaty game, which is a good thing. Heng Sha is a pretty interesting place. Lot's of vertical stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
god i hate both of you.
Sorry you feel that way. None of that is THAT big of a spoiler though haha. Still, sorry if we ruined anything.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 08-25-2011, 05:42 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I think he's just mad that he doesnt have it.

As for explosives, I didnt have any and my inventory was full..I had like four guns with minimal ammo. So i kept using a stupid hand gun on him the whole time. It took...a while.

I'm changing it up...i'd prefer to bring the tranq gun with me, but it's freaking huge. So, I'm just bringing my hand gun and my heavily modified machine gun. That's it. I need more inventory space.

Next time I play...I'm sure I'll be in China.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-26-2011, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just bought Deus Ex via Steam. Looking forward to playing it a **** ton this weekend.
Old 08-26-2011, 04:58 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

It's good stuff man. I just made it out of China and into Montreal. I'm pretty sure I didn't kill a single person in China...we'll see if I can keep that up haha.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 08-26-2011, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How is Deus Ex, Im curious about whether or not I should check it out. How does the view change from first person shooter to stealth? Also how is the combat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote