Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-16-2011, 05:21 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I <3 Big Ghost his **** is always funny, but you guys know that's not really GFK right? He is just a commenter from various hip hop sites that created his own blog.
Old 08-16-2011, 05:24 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't care who wrote/said that stuff. **** is funny as hell.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 05:25 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
I don't care who wrote/said that stuff. **** is funny as hell.
Agreed, but I know a lot of people (wiz khalifa included) thought it was really GFK so I thought I'd put it out there for those who didn't know.
Old 08-16-2011, 05:33 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks. I actually thought it was GFK too though. So thanks for the clarity.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 12:15 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha his top 10 softest rappers in the game rant is solid gold as well.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 09:23 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

talkin real reckless.......stuntman

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 11:43 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.killerhiphop.com/mixtape-...eknd-thursday/

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 11:52 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

don't even know who this clown is... muffin man.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 02:31 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Only one listen but some of the production on Thursday kinda turned me off, especially on the first half. His vocals are mixed way to low IMO. But the 5 song streak between The Zone and Gone is ******* amazing. Especially Gone, loved that on first listen.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 06:44 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

I wish I could set it up so random songs by the weeknd would play whenever I enter a room of people.
Old 08-21-2011, 08:39 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Old 08-21-2011, 11:16 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Old 08-22-2011, 03:09 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Old 08-22-2011, 03:43 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

to those of you who think jay has lost his edge lyrically, check out this line from gotta have it:

"Bueller had a Muller but I switched it for a Mille
Cause I’m richer and prior to this **** was moving free base"

and then the explanation from rapgenius.com:

Quote:
Franck Muller is the proclaimed “master of complications”, but Richard Mille is the next level of watch design with unique design, high-tech materials, and ultra-innovative architecture. Franck Muller watches can costs 20+ thousands of dollars, but are not quite as unique or exclusive as the Mille pieces, which start at ~$70K and can climb up to $1 million. Mueller and Mille both use the “Cintrée Curvex” shape that most people associate with Franck Muller. Naturally Jay Z is richer, so why not get the best and most exclusive precision timepiece money can buy

The words ‘richer’ and ‘prior’ are a reference to comedian Richard Pryor. He suffered severe burns in 1980 in a mysterious fire that some (including Pryor himself at the time) attributed to his freebasing of cocaine. As it turns out, the fire was actually an unsuccessful suicide attempt

In addition, Hov’s use of “richer” reminds us that Mille’s name is also Richard. Piling up the references, Pryor starred in a 1988 movie called Moving, and Mueller Industries is the name of a plumbing company (as in Hov’s “**** was moving” formulation)
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 09:03 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

edit: youtube link down... here's a working, tagless version http://www.karencivil.com/2011/08/15...nye-west-amen/

Last edited by sbh15 : 08-22-2011 at 09:11 PM.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 03:20 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 05:48 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lil Wayne disses Jay-Z

:/

Mike Will & V-Jax

Last edited by V.I.P : 08-24-2011 at 06:44 PM.
Old 08-24-2011, 06:43 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
to those of you who think jay has lost his edge lyrically, check out this line from gotta have it:

"Bueller had a Muller but I switched it for a Mille
Cause I’m richer and prior to this **** was moving free base"

and then the explanation from rapgenius.com:
Reading that was like watching the movie "The Number 23" with Jim Carrey.
Old 08-24-2011, 06:44 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

The entire Carter IV album just leaked!

Downloading as we speak...

Mike Will & V-Jax
Old 08-24-2011, 06:57 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Me too. Going in with very low expectations maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised. Doubt it though, Weezy has fallen off a cliff lyrically.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 07:53 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

Hasn't lived up to my expectations so far, but track #3 is terrific!

Mike Will & V-Jax
Old 08-24-2011, 08:10 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you haven' downloaded it yet, don't.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 08:12 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

5 songs in. Nothing special at all. Nightmares of the Bottom might be his worst song ever.

Edit- Wow. Maybe I was wrong. "She Will" is probably worse. And "How to Hate"

Last edited by yo123 : 08-24-2011 at 08:24 PM.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 08:18 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
If you haven' downloaded it yet, don't.
lol 10 songs in, and only 2 good songs, if that.

Mike Will & V-Jax
Old 08-24-2011, 08:23 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

get this instead: