Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 08-25-2011, 12:22 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If only our organization hadn't gone Happy Jack last preseason and cut LeGarrette Blount I have a feeling this wouldn't be nearly as much of an issue.
Old 08-25-2011, 05:10 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
If only our organization hadn't gone Happy Jack last preseason and cut LeGarrette Blount I have a feeling this wouldn't be nearly as much of an issue.
At least we got 2 white special team aces to take his place.

Also: I hear by ban the words LeGarrette and Blount in the Titans forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How is Tommie Campbell doing? I ask this because he always had talent, but had a 2 cent head. Is he going to make the team?
Old 08-26-2011, 12:51 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's had lapses in coverage a few times, but has laid some big hits on ST's and has been a great Gunner. He's had a solid camp, and stands out from the crowd because of his size. Yamon Figurs said after going up against him that he was the biggest CB he'd ever faced.

I think he makes the team on his ST's merits, and he's got potential at CB. Not to mention, Ryan Mouton going on IR opens up a CB spot, and he could nab the #5 CB spot behind Finny, McCourty, ATV, and Fuller.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 04:24 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's playing CB? Why isn't he playing a S/LB spot? I believe with his size and speed, he could be an effective player there.
Old 08-26-2011, 09:28 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
At least we got 2 white special team aces to take his place.

Also: I hear by ban the words LeGarrette and Blount in the Titans forum.
THANK YOU. I think Johnson is worth something around the mark of $10 million a year, the guy is SO important to our offence and he makes the passing game that much better when he is in because people stack the box. But if the guy is going to be this stubborn and not lower his demands off of cloud 9 then he can walk for all I care, I don't want our team populated by diva's and people who aren't loyal to the cause, I don't agree with holdouts, a player should honour their contract and go about getting an extension by showing up and working while they sort it out. If only we didn't cut he who should not be named, he who should of been a first round pick, if he didn't sucker punch some Boise fool, we could let CJ go and not be as worried as if we let him go now.

Getting psyched for the season now, although I can't see any of us on TV during the pre season unless it's amazingly on ESPN by sheer luck.

That being said, got a few questions on how some guys are doing, I will list a few names and just fill me in:-

Jamie Harper
Jake Locker/Matt Hasselbeck
Interior Line
Derrick Morgan
Jason Jones
Akeem Ayers/Other OLB
ATV

Thank you kind sir's.
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 06:12 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We signed Kevin Curtis.
Old 08-27-2011, 06:55 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Aqib Talib isn't being suspended so it would make sense that Britt won't be suspended either.

/knock on wood
Old 08-27-2011, 07:32 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kenny Britt won’t get suspended
Old 08-27-2011, 11:34 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What is wrong with Damian Williams? Last year he showed good hands and now he looks like he can't catch a cold. We are still cursed at WR...... I haven't lost faith yet though!

Quote:

Last edited by DoughBoy : 08-27-2011 at 11:39 PM.
Old 08-27-2011, 11:42 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 08-27-2011, 11:55 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

Few thoughts from tonight-

O-line looks like it is going to make a comeback. Jake Scott looks back to his old self and Leroy seems much improved after last season...Amano still sucks, but Kevin Mawae was far from impressive his last year with us....its whateves.

Matt Hasselbeck looks solid, sucks about him not having any consistent receivers though. (come back Kenny!)

I feel pretty good about Ringer and Harper if CJ misses some games this year. We won't be the same offense without him, but I still think we will be able to run the ball effectively.

Jason Jones and Derrick Morgan need to stay healthy. I can't stand Jovan Haye, David Ball and Jacob Ford on the field at the same time....especially Jovan Haye...gross.

I'm not a fan of some of these mass substitutions on defense...sometimes you just need to let players get in a rhythm.

I think the Robert Johnson experiment is over, I know he almost had that interception... but he just seems lost. Myron Rolle looks better (not saying much).

Tommie Campbell is damn talented. Interception was thrown right to him, but that speed was wowzza!

Shaun Smith looks like a good run-stuffer. Karl Klug needs to start.

Akeem Ayers is so sexy. I know he hasn't stood out the last few games, but I think they are being ultra conservative the way they are using him.....(trying not to tip anything) Seems to always be around the ball when hes in.

Quote:
Old 08-29-2011, 10:39 AM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jovan Haye is gone per Wyatt's twitter
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 11:04 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Yup. And Nick Schommer.
Old 08-29-2011, 02:50 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
Jovan Haye is gone per Wyatt's twitter
O happy days! But what a ******* waste giving him first team reps. I honestly (not even joking) don't think he shed one single block as a Titan. I will go a step further and say he was one of the worst DT's I have ever seen.

Quote:
Old 08-29-2011, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hopefully Justin Gage is next. I can live with Chris Hope again but not Justin Gage.
Old 08-29-2011, 06:27 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

Chris Hope has actually been pretty solid this preseason, I might just take him off the **** list.... but its early.

Quote:
Old 08-30-2011, 03:46 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

How did Locker look against the Bears? Probably the best defensive test he's gotten, and I miss it. :(

Gonna suck if Klug turns out to be a beast. Then we won't be able to refer to him as Karl "Haven't got a" Klug (YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!!!). We still have SenDerrick "Question" Marks though (This is admittedly stolen from a sig from GoTitans)!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 08-30-2011, 10:09 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

Jake barely even got to play. Not even enough of a serving size to make an opinion.

Quote:
Old 08-30-2011, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Johnson deal could be a done deal this weekend.

Quote:
NFL Network’s Michael Lombardi said Tuesday night that the Titans are “ready to make an offer” that would get Chris Johnson under contract.

“They’ve opened up the bank vault. . . . . It looks like they’re going to pay him,” Lombardi said Tuesday night, indicating a potential deal is possible by the end of the weekend.

Lombardi’s cohort Jason La Canfora said earlier Tuesday that he wouldn’t be a surprised if a deal happened by the weekend.
Old 08-31-2011, 05:20 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We really need to get him in here before the regular season starts. Imo the OL looks much more cohesive and effective in the run game than they did last year. And while he may not be a world beater, Hasselbeck should be much more effective in keeping defenses honest than that mental midget VY was. Kenny Britt would help a ton in that department also. I could see 1500-1700 yds for CJ this year if he doesn't miss time.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 12:17 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holdout running back Chris Johnson and the Tennessee Titans agreed to a four-year, $53 million extension with $30 million guaranteed on Thursday, a league source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

Cheers
Old 09-01-2011, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Old 09-01-2011, 07:54 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Thanks for the bday present CJ2K.

And thanks for the new avy TH!
Old 09-01-2011, 09:26 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

Colin McCarthy gave me the strangest boner tonight.

Quote: