Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-26-2011, 09:53 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Top 5 RB's From Your Generation

Who are the top 5 guys that you've had the privilege of watching play? Who left the biggest impression on you?

5. Maurice Clarett

- Sure it was only one season, but I can't deny what he did that year. Clarett had one of the most dominant single seasons I've ever seen out of a RB at the college level. He ran with so much power and great vision that he was a nightmare to take down at the second level. He carried OSU to the 02 Championship, as a Freshman nonetheless.

4. Adrian Peterson

- Like Clarett, Peterson came in as a Freshman and dominated immediately. He had an NFL ready body in HS. Dazzling speed for a big back with an uncanny ability to run through tackles, AP seemed too good to be true. The injuries keep him out of my top 3, but he was arguably the most naturally gifted runner of the bunch.

3. Willis McGahee

- Miami seemed to churn out a new All-American tailback every season during this period, but McGahee was the one that really left an impression on me. His combination of speed, quickness and power left me in awe after each game I got to watch, he was the total package. When Miami needed a spark, there was no question who was getting the football. I believe if not for that knee injury he would have gone on to be one of the best RB in the NFL this past decade.

2. Reggie Bush

- Speed, speed and speed. Bush was just too fast for the rest of the country. His cross field cutbacks will leave an impression on all of us. USC was on top of the football world and Bush was in the center of it, his dazzling highlights were on every Sportscenter top 10. One of the most dynamic and electrifying players I've ever seen.

1. Ricky Williams

- He burst onto the scene his Freshman year in the Texas A&M game. Ricky had an unbelievable burst through the hole and would just run right through you if you got in his way. The numbers speak for themselves, one of the most prolific runners in college football history.

Last edited by TheFinisher : 08-27-2011 at 07:29 AM.
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote