Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-27-2011, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that is so much BS.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 11:04 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah that screenshot looks awesome.
Old 08-27-2011, 11:34 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Please. Dinosaurs and war games have already been done. Dino D-Day baby!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 12:42 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm so happy that they released Street Fighter III Third Strike Online Edition on xbla. It's still my favorite fighting game and remains to be the best competitive fighter. The online is better than Marvel vs Capcom 3 and the Street Fighter IV series.

Also, Deus Ex HR is awesome. I'm not that far in to it yet though.

Sig by Hitman D.

Last edited by nrk : 08-28-2011 at 12:45 PM.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 05:52 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Please. Dinosaurs and war games have already been done. Dino D-Day baby!
Stop being a hater and accept the greatness of BF3, Caddy!
Old 08-28-2011, 06:13 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God I love Deus Ex...we need more quality, modern RPGs like this.

Anyone ever play the Darkness? Navigating Detroit feels almost exactly the same as roaming around the city in the Darkness. Just an observation, really. As soon as I started playing, that's exactly what it reminded me off.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Stop being a hater and accept the greatness of BF3, Caddy!
I love Battlefield :S

Old 08-28-2011, 08:30 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Battlefield stole my idea. Put dinosaurs in anything= profit.

If anyone steals my free-roam Jurassic Park game before I can make it...I will be soooo pissed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Battlefield stole my idea. Put dinosaurs in anything= profit.

If anyone steals my free-roam Jurassic Park game before I can make it...I will be soooo pissed.
You are going to be really angry when I release my free to play dinosaur ranger game...

Old 08-29-2011, 12:07 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is a new Jurrassic Park game coming to consoles, actually. I dont know anything about it, though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-29-2011, 02:23 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

It's basically Heavy Rain but in Jurassic Park - heavy in cut scenes/whatever those scenes are called where you just press the button on screen.

Old 08-30-2011, 05:14 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I finally beat Deus Ex: Human Revolution...amazing game. I really, really enjoyed it.

With its critical and sales success, I wonder what the future holds for the series. They may very well be done with it, but I would love to play more.

I have 20 some days until Gears 3...I think I may try to beat Oblivion for the first time.

edit...took a look back at the cinematic trailer. I sure wish it would have been that pretty. But that's still one of the best video game trailers ever conceived. Pretty interesting watching it now...there are a few inconsistencies, which we didnt see in the game. But a lot of it is in there, just at different angles. Pretty damn cool.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 08-30-2011 at 05:38 PM.
Old 08-30-2011, 07:52 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is anybody here able to or possibly know someone who is able to answer some questions for me about my Xbox.
Old 08-30-2011, 07:55 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

You have the red rings? Gonna have to send it in or get a new one, probably.

I've had the red rings three times. First two times, it was under warranty and repaired for free. The third time, I would have had to pay $100+ to get it fixed by Microsoft. I decided to buy a new acrade instead. :/

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-30-2011, 07:57 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
You have the red rings? Gonna have to send it in or get a new one, probably.

I've had the red rings three times. First two times, it was under warranty and repaired for free. The third time, I would have had to pay $100+ to get it fixed by Microsoft. I decided to buy a new acrade instead. :/
Ya I got the red rings Friday and every time I tried to turn it on since.

Except today when I tried to eject the game it seemed to work fine. The game ejected normally but I was afraid to play it.
Old 08-30-2011, 07:59 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

The lights were green?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-30-2011, 08:01 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
The lights were green?
Ya everything looked normal I was able to get to the dashboard but I was scared to play it.
Old 08-30-2011, 08:03 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

lol...you should just try it.

I dont know what happened to yours, but there is the "red ring scare". If you're playing and your power goes out, or your house blows a fuse or something, you may get a false red ring warning. Its happened to me before.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-30-2011, 08:07 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
lol...you should just try it.

I dont know what happened to yours, but there is the "red ring scare". If you're playing and your power goes out, or your house blows a fuse or something, you may get a false red ring warning. Its happened to me before.
My house didn't have any type of power issue or anything during the hurricane so I would be very confused if something like that happened. Idk I will probably try it after the live Smackdown.
Old 08-30-2011, 08:08 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Good luck man. Honestly, I'm still scared to turn my 360 on every single time.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-30-2011, 08:49 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

I have no clue what any of that means NJX. lol
Old 08-30-2011, 08:50 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah if your xbox red ringed and then started working again its most likely that it somehow overheated and you can get like two days more of playtime before it dies again. Its basically the towel trick and it's really just annoying. If your warranty is up, do the towel trick and take it back to gamestop and trade in, it should work long enough for them to think it works fine and you get the most money for a new one. Thats what I ended up doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 08:54 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Yeah if your xbox red ringed and then started working again its most likely that it somehow overheated and you can get like two days more of playtime before it dies again. Its basically the towel trick and it's really just annoying. If your warranty is up, do the towel trick and take it back to gamestop and trade in, it should work long enough for them to think it works fine and you get the most money for a new one. Thats what I ended up doing.
Idk if it is playable. I just went to check if I can get the disk out before I take it to the repair place. When it worked and seemed to look normal instead of just showing up rrod I was shocked. So that is why I was asking if anyone could help me.

I didn't buy it new from Gamestop. I bought it used off craigslist it Rrod once before and I sent to Microsoft. This is now my 2nd rrod experience.
Old 08-30-2011, 09:11 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

I went to check it now. Turned it on and now it is back to RROD.
Old 08-30-2011, 11:36 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Bodycount was given a 6 by IGN. Not surprised, I played the demo for all of three minutes before turning it off. I dont know, I just find these type of shooters to be a major bore.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS