Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > AFC South Division Forum

AFC South Division Forum Discuss the AFC South

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-29-2011, 09:10 PM    (permalink
jjmt2500
Rookie

jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default AFC South season predictions

Thought I would try to get something going on here, so Im going to put my predictions on how the South will play out.

Texans(11-5)
Colts(9-7)
Titans(8-8)
Jags(6-10)

I'm not just being a homer here. I really feel this is the year the Texans overtake the Colts. The Colts seem to have a lot of questionable areas, but as long as 18 is around they will have a winning season. If the Titans didnt sign Hasselback I would of put them with a losing record, but I really liked that signing, didnt like that they let Babin walk. Jags will lose Del Rio after the season.

I would like to see others predictions.