Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-29-2011, 11:04 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I give up. Bruce Bochy doesn't see that Orlando Cabrera is ******* terrible. I just quit trying to understand this. **** you Bochy. **** you Sabean. **** you Cousins. **** you Cabrera. **** everyone.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 11:15 PM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Giants season was over on the 1st game at Atlanta a few weeks back when Wilson blew the save. The Giants haven't been the same since then.

I don't blame Sabean for trading Wheeler, it would have been a terrible move not to trade for a hitter. But ya Beltran has a complete failure in San Fran, hasn't impacted the result of ONE game since coming here.

The one thing that makes absolute no sense was trading Neal for Orland Cabrera. I mean that is one of the worse trades i've seen. We already had a Cabrera on the team and his name was Miguel Tejada. While we've had Orlando Cabrera muffing ground balls and striking out 2-3 times a night Brandon Crawford has been tearing it up in AAA.

When this season is over i expect a massive overhaul to the team. Torres, Stewart, Whiteside, Beltran, Tejada, Cabrera, Derosa, Zito, Rowand and Huff all gone. All those guys have been miserably bad. And no signing of crappy old vets please.

Last edited by hawkeye123 : 08-29-2011 at 11:25 PM.
hawkeye123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 01:47 AM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do you guys want Carlos Quentin? I think I can get used to Alejandro de Aza and Dayan Viciedo here.
Old 08-30-2011, 02:35 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye123 View Post
When this season is over i expect a massive overhaul to the team. Torres, Stewart, Whiteside, Beltran, Tejada, Cabrera, Derosa, Zito, Rowand and Huff all gone. All those guys have been miserably bad. And no signing of crappy old vets please.
Whiteside is a perfectly serviceable backup and Torres has hardly been bad.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 10:05 AM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Whiteside is a perfectly serviceable backup and Torres has hardly been bad.
I have no problem with Whiteside as a backup but the Giants need to get younger. Hector Sanchez > Eli Whiteside.

And no, Torres has been awful. One of the main reasons the Giants aren't scoring runs is because he never gets on base/is always on the DL.
Old 08-30-2011, 10:35 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Royals better sign Gordon to a long term extension in the offseason
Old 08-30-2011, 11:27 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They should have gotten it down half-way through the season. He's going to cost them an arm and a leg if they wait much longer.

Also, ******* sign Hosmer to a Longoria deal already... They're going to lose these guys before they get a chance to make their run.
Old 08-30-2011, 11:33 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
I give up. Bruce Bochy doesn't see that Orlando Cabrera is ******* terrible. I just quit trying to understand this. **** you Bochy. **** you Sabean. **** you Cousins. **** you Cabrera. **** everyone.
I resent that.
Old 08-30-2011, 11:37 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
They should have gotten it down half-way through the season. He's going to cost them an arm and a leg if they wait much longer.

Also, ******* sign Hosmer to a Longoria deal already... They're going to lose these guys before they get a chance to make their run.
They already approached Hosmer with a deal like that and he told them to stick it up their ass. Boras isn't as dumb as Longoria's agent.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 07:22 PM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

As if Tejada needed any more reason for me to hate him

http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...asked-to-bunt/
Old 08-30-2011, 08:00 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Don't forget... You're a Rangers fan on days like these. :D
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 08:46 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Halladay, Lee, and Hamels all cruising right now. Can it be the playoffs yet?

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 09:26 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I ******* hate the Nationals, and miss when Jurrjens wasn't awful.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 10:16 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Cardinals are up 2-1 in the ninth. Dipshit LaRussa decides to put dude with really long name to walk Fielder and now Salas is coming in. Brewers are gonna win. I ******* hate LaRussa.
Old 08-30-2011, 10:21 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When we lose this ******* game, LaRussa needs to go George Knox on this team....

Old 08-30-2011, 10:24 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Holy ****, we won. This is a mistake, this team cannot win.
Old 08-30-2011, 10:29 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
I ******* hate the Nationals, and miss when Jurrjens wasn't awful.
We got Lannan tomorrow dude. Might as well pencil in another loss. He owns the Braves. Guy hasnt won in a while either, he's do. lol.

I'm pretty positive he's 3-0 against us this year and the Nats are 4-0 when he pitches against us.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 10:49 PM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

Please go jump in a ditch Beltran, you will be more useful there.
Old 08-30-2011, 11:00 PM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

Carlos Beltran

Seriously this is almost as big of a flop as the Barry Zito signing.
Old 08-30-2011, 11:08 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For god sakes it's been 19 games.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-30-2011, 11:38 PM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

Quote:
For god sakes it's been 19 games.
Watch a week of Giants baseball and you will understand.
Old 08-30-2011, 11:42 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it's not as bad as Zito but it's pretty bad

8 wins in a row 6 games up, Gibson obvious lock for Manager of the year will Towers win GM of the year?

Last edited by fenikz : 08-31-2011 at 12:24 AM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 12:00 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye123 View Post
Watch a week of Giants baseball and you will understand.
You won the World Series last year, come on now. And Fenikz, Gibson has made way too many stupid decisions to deserve manager of the year.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-31-2011, 12:04 AM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

Quote:
You won the World Series last year, come on now. And Fenikz, Gibson has made way too many stupid decisions to deserve manager of the year.
I've been sipping out of my World Series mug and watching game 5 vs Texas to soothe this years misery.
Old 08-31-2011, 12:18 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
really? ive watched like 100 games what has he done stupidly

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote