Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: More HRs in '09
Prince Fielder 17 43.59%
Ryan Braun 22 56.41%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-01-2007, 01:12 AM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Milwaukee Brewers Discussion

Season starts in what, two days now. Anybody else as pumped as i am?

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 02:00 AM    (permalink
Empire
Rookie

Empire hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Empire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 02:01 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

U shouldn't be. The Cardinals are gonna dominate all.
Old 04-01-2007, 02:01 AM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why would you do that. Nobody likes the Yankees.

Hitman D

Old 04-01-2007, 02:02 AM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
U shouldn't be. The Cardinals are gonna dominate all.
Don't you live in Milwaukee now?

Hitman D

Old 04-01-2007, 02:04 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
Don't you live in Milwaukee now?
Not til' September when they are out of the playoffs.
Old 04-01-2007, 03:26 AM    (permalink
Empire
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
Why would you do that. Nobody likes the Yankees.
Yeah right kid.

Old 04-01-2007, 09:20 AM    (permalink
da-giez

IM PUMPED!!! I was supose to be at the game but my friend screwed up the tickets so now im have a open day party, grillin up some brats and burgers and i got an extra day to take my math exam cuz i told my professor i was goin to the game haha (not a fan of Monday test)

Weeks
Hardy
Fielder
Hall
Estrada
Jenkins/Mench
Hart
Councell/Grafinino
Old 04-01-2007, 09:21 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sheets on opening day si going to dominate! :)

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 11:37 AM    (permalink
M1Koter
Rookie

M1Koter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Sheets on opening day si going to dominate! :)
hell ya, I can't wait, got season tickets again this year, woohoo

Quote:
Sherman's hitting percentage on draft picks is like Ben Sheets at the plate
M1Koter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 11:44 AM    (permalink
Pack_Attack_4
Rookie

Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.

Blue Jays Are Gonna Dominate This Yerr!!!
Pack_Attack_4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 11:47 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pack_Attack_4 View Post
Ok??? They still have the Red Sox and Yankees in their division right???

Old 04-01-2007, 11:52 AM    (permalink
M1Koter
Rookie

Quote:
canada still has a baseball team???

j/k

Quote:
Old 04-01-2007, 09:43 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

16 hours, 20 minutes until they start! :)

Old 04-01-2007, 09:48 PM    (permalink
M1Koter
Rookie

anyone else planing on going to some games this season?

Quote:
Old 04-01-2007, 09:54 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M1Koter View Post
I might this weekend when we play the Cubs. Also I know a guy who gets tickets through his work that are first row on the third base line. I usually get a cople games in from those seats.
Old 04-01-2007, 09:54 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
I might this weekend when we play the Cubs. Also I know a guy who gets tickets through his work that are first row on the third base line. I usually get a cople games in from those seats.
Thats awesome!!!!

Old 04-01-2007, 11:27 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M1Koter View Post
I might as soon as I go off to college or when I come to visit campus.
Old 04-01-2007, 11:27 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
damn straight.
Old 04-02-2007, 12:27 AM    (permalink
Empire
Rookie

Quote:
The Yankees are going to walk all over the Blue Jays
Old 04-02-2007, 12:29 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empire View Post
The Yankees are going to walk all over the Blue Jays
Tch, your all wrong, Nats all the way, well i really cant say that, I dont watch Baseball enough

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 12:44 AM    (permalink
Empire
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
Tch, your all wrong, Nats all the way, well i really cant say that, I dont watch Baseball enough
Turn to the dark side and become a Yankee fan. It's the only way.
Old 04-02-2007, 08:59 AM    (permalink
da-giez

Prince is soon to be the King of Milwaukee!! I say he hits a dinger tonight, man im upset my friends mom decided not to give us her tickets anymore....im goin to the Cubs game on Friday, prob start a fight or something cuz cub fans and f***** idiots! Cant stand them, at all! Theres a few funny fights on youtube from brewer cub games at miller park haha i got a kick outta them

this is gado r savior
Old 04-02-2007, 09:04 AM    (permalink
da-giez

Yankees?? Its all bout the Angels in the AL, im a die hard Brewer fan but in the AL the Angels are goin to be darn good deff in 08

1b Kotchman
2b Kendricks
ss Cabrera
3b Woods
LF Anderson
CF Matthews Jr.
RF Guerrero
C Matheis
DH Moralas
bench Figgins
Brewer Angel World Series in 2008
Old 04-02-2007, 09:40 AM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler

Jay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

I don't know why, but I have always liked the Brewers for some reason, even though you gave us Bud Selig. I think the Brewers have a legit shot at taking the Central this year. Cecil's kid is going to chase 50 on his own this year, I've always liked Richie Weeks, now if he can just stay healthy. How close is that Braun kid from taking over third? Didn't he get drafted the same year as Alex Gordon?

Good luck with this year. And whenever you're ready to send Ben Sheets to Boston, just let us know. :p