Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-11-2011, 10:56 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mau5 View Post
Scoring? (10)
PPR. Everything else is pretty standard.

EDIT: And more importantly, if you think it's the QB, should I play Mike Turner or Jahvid Best?
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 10:57 AM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Jonathan Vilma View Post
PPR League. Who you got between Brandon Pettigrew and Jared Cook?

Also, what do you think of JPP vs Redskins? Think he will be at a disadvantage with Osi and Tuck (maybe) being out? I'm not sure if i'm comfortable with him or if I should upgrade.
Anyone? Almost decision time. I currently went Pettigrew. Also grabbed Patrick Peterson to replace JPP (got points for PDs, and return yards so I think safer with more upside)

Thoughts?

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
The Great Jonathan Vilma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 11:05 AM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Jonathan Vilma View Post
Anyone? Almost decision time. I currently went Pettigrew. Also grabbed Patrick Peterson to replace JPP (got points for PDs, and return yards so I think safer with more upside)

Thoughts?
IMO Pettigrew would be the best choice for this week...

can you chose any defensive postion for your IDP? If so I would drop Patrick Peterson and try to pick up good a LB if there are any left.
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 11:20 AM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, it is any defensive player (D, DL, DB,DB,LB,LB), but there are lots of point categories, and with 6 guys gone for 12 teams, the selection is thinned. I also have limited Add/Drops over the season and already have Peterson. I think i'll have to tough it out this week.

With the word Foster is out, I have Greene and Tate for my RB2. PPR league. Who you think is better option? Tate vs Colts. Greene vs Coyboys?

Quote:
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
Old 09-11-2011, 11:27 AM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thats a tough choice, as I really like the matchup for Tate. However reportedly Derrick Ward is going to get the start, and I am not sure exactly how many touches Tate will get. But I would probably lean towards Shon Greene just because I know he is going to get a good amount of touches.
Old 09-11-2011, 11:34 AM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i know that it is ugly, but:

Eli vs Redskins
Flacco vs Steelers
Cassel vs Bills

Who ya got?
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 11:35 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Mike Turner
Colt McCoy
Rex Grossman
AJ Green

I only get to start one, who will it be?
Totally pains me to say start Rex ******* Grossman over Mike Turner, but I think thats the play. I would encourage you to trade Turner for a good QB though (I am assuming this is a 2 QB league).
Old 09-11-2011, 11:38 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post

Eli vs Redskins
Flacco vs Steelers
Cassel vs Bills

Who ya got?
I think you gotta roll Eli here. He looked bad during the preseason, but he hasn't been a bad fantasy QB the past few years. Flacco's matchup is brutal and I really don't know whats going to happen in Bills/Chiefs outside of there likely being mediocre numbers for everyone sans Jamaal Charles.
Old 09-11-2011, 11:38 AM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Personally I would go with Eli vs Redskins

Eli is underated this year due to all the ints he threw last year, I don't think he repeats 20+ ints.
Old 09-11-2011, 11:41 AM    (permalink
SFbear
Veteran

SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-out-vs-colts/

Foster looks like he's out. I've got him in two leagues:

Standard Scoring
Pick 1 RB
Derrick Ward vs IND
Brandon Jacobs @ WAS
Jahvid Best @ TB

Pick 1 RB/WR
Derrick Ward vs. IND
Reggie Bush vs. NE
Lee Evans vs. PIT
Devin Hester vs ATL
SFbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 11:42 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFbear View Post

Standard Scoring
Pick 1 RB
Derrick Ward vs IND
Brandon Jacobs @ WAS
Jahvid Best @ TB

Pick 1 RB/WR
Derrick Ward vs. IND
Reggie Bush vs. NE
Lee Evans vs. PIT
Devin Hester vs ATL
I think Best and Bush. I have no faith in Ward though.
Old 09-11-2011, 11:43 AM    (permalink
vegas ace
Rookie

vegas ace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vegas ace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vegas ace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vegas ace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vegas ace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vegas ace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vegas ace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vegas ace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vegas ace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vegas ace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vegas ace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post

Eli vs Redskins
Flacco vs Steelers
Cassel vs Bills

Who ya got?
Even though he's hurt I'd go with Cassel Vs. Bills with Eli a close second. Flacco isnt going to do much against the Steelers D.

My dilema, I need to start one of these three WR's ppr league
Austin Collie colts
Mike willimas Bears
Steve Breaston Chiefs.

Whats your thoughts?
vegas ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 11:43 AM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Derrick Ward is probably your best bet, but Best is a close 2nd.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 11:46 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegas ace View Post
Even though he's hurt I'd go with Cassel Vs. Bills with Eli a close second. Flacco isnt going to do much against the Steelers D.

My dilema, I need to start one of these three WR's ppr league
Austin Collie colts
Mike willimas Bears
Steve Breaston Chiefs.

Whats your thoughts?
Thats ugly, but I think Collie is the guy.
Old 09-11-2011, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFbear View Post

Standard Scoring
Pick 1 RB
Derrick Ward vs IND
Brandon Jacobs @ WAS
Jahvid Best @ TB

Pick 1 RB/WR
Derrick Ward vs. IND
Reggie Bush vs. NE
Lee Evans vs. PIT
Devin Hester vs ATL
I'd expect Ward in both leagues is a good start. I'd consider Lee Evans though. He should be matched up on *** or McFadden all game.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 12:05 PM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

We really think Ward is going to get that many more carries than Tate? Now you have me worried. I think Tate is due for minimum 15 carries, 2/3 receptions. If he's rolling well it could be more. Then again, I just may not be high on Ward

Quote:
Old 09-11-2011, 02:05 PM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran

locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Need a quick opionion im stacked at wr, for my flex do i go santana moss vs g men or ochocinco vs mia on mon nt?? PPR
locseti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 02:39 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My leading scorer right now is Quintin Mikell with 8 points.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 08:55 PM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got a trade proposal,

I get:
Hakeem Nicks
Sam Bradford

I give:
Matt Stafford
Darren Sproles

My starters are:
QB: Matt Ryan
RB: Adrian Peterson
RB: Felix Jones
RB/WR: Reggie Bush (but I like him more than most)
WR: Calvin Johnson
WR: Mike Wallace, PIT

I'm leaning towards doing it, and getting Cam off waivers. Maybe I could trade Mike Wallace for a good RB, but I doubt it. Thoughts?
Old 09-11-2011, 09:08 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

idk if it really makes you better, maybe you start Wallace over Bush a few times but Stafford is a beast and will probably score 20 points a week

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 09:22 PM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe I could trade Nicks and Felix for a good RB then. I just feel like Nicks is more valuable than Stafford, and I have Matt Ryan, even though the Falcons sucked this week.
Old 09-11-2011, 10:08 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ya thats true

Old 09-11-2011, 10:37 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Soooo my big money league team put up 195 points today. No biggie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 10:59 PM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

How does that trade look if I'm able to trade Mike Wallace and Felix Jones for McFadden?

That would give me:

Matt Ryan
Adrian Peterson
Darren McFadden
Calvin Johnson
Hakeem Nicks
Reggie Bush/Robert Meachem

12 team league.
Old 09-11-2011, 11:08 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

ya i would def do that then