Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-03-2006, 08:11 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Let's just get this out of the way: if the Defensive Player of the Year and a double can't guard Shaq, who can? No one, especially when push comes to shove in the finals. Shaq's body isn't what it used to be, which is why he has played less minutes and less phsically in the regular season. This allows for him to go all-out in the playoffs. The Heat will win the finals.
ny10804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 08:13 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yes he will
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 06:41 AM    (permalink
Texico From Mexico

This thread is funny...the Mavs do not have to have an answer for Shaq, the Heat will have no answer for the Mavs as a Team. The Mavs already beat the best team in the NBA and that was San Antonio, then they beat the liitle fast break team. I think this will be a cakewalk for the Mavs, and nowhere near as hard as the San Antonio series.

Consider it a DONE DEAL people....and give the Mavs thier due!
Old 06-04-2006, 09:50 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes, Shaq will get his ring, as Miami wins in 6.
Old 06-04-2006, 10:03 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texico From Mexico
This thread is funny...the Mavs do not have to have an answer for Shaq, the Heat will have no answer for the Mavs as a Team. The Mavs already beat the best team in the NBA and that was San Antonio, then they beat the liitle fast break team. I think this will be a cakewalk for the Mavs, and nowhere near as hard as the San Antonio series.

Just a question, did you watch the pistons series? There isn't a team in the league, not the Mavs, not San Antonio, that can stop that team. It's classic diesel, the shimmy shake, white chocolate, Zo, the glove, Haslem, Posey... and I'm forgetting someone, oh yea, the unstoppable force that is Dwayne Wade. This series isn't gonna be close.

Tex, what happened to LenDale "top 10 talent" White?

One question, who has homecourt?

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 11:39 AM    (permalink
Texico From Mexico

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
Quote:

Just a question, did you watch the pistons series? There isn't a team in the league, not the Mavs, not San Antonio, that can stop that team. It's classic diesel, the shimmy shake, white chocolate, Zo, the glove, Haslem, Posey... and I'm forgetting someone, oh yea, the unstoppable force that is Dwayne Wade. This series isn't gonna be close.

DING....time to sound the idiot alert!!!! We have a winner folks.....

Hey shouldnt you be out somewhere trying to figure out

Why the Dolphins have not won a Superbowl since 1974!

If you do not know who has home court then you need to back away from the computer and never be allowed on this board ever again you fool!!

We have home court!!!!
Old 06-04-2006, 12:39 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

If you do not know who has home court then you need to back away from the computer and never be allowed on this board ever again you fool!!

We have home court!!!!
D-Wade owned D-Ha in the college battles therefore Heat win
Old 06-04-2006, 12:41 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why because I didn't know who had home court?

Don't be upset because you don't know anything about your own team the Cowboys and because the Mavs are going to lose in the finals.

Congratulations on the stupidest post ever. I'm an idiot because I don't know who has homecourt? Honestly how dumb are you. He lets stop talking about the past, especially since Miami is one of the best teams in the AFC and you guys are probably going to finish in the bottom half of your division.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 01:21 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

We have home court!!!!
You're the bigger idiot. If you have to react in such a childish way to his comment then you should never post here again. The sad thing is you are probably in your 20's but act like you're 12.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 01:23 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Actually the stupidest post of the year is a tie between when Draftguru said the Mavs have no chance to stop Miami and when Tex said Miami has no chance of beating the Mavs. Stop being such homers. This is going to be a close series but I think it belongs to the Mavericks. The Mavs are a whole different monster than what Miami has been seeing, they can rotate 6 guys at the 1-3 spots who could all drop 20 and light you up, not to mention that is on top of Dirk Nowitski.

Miami fans seem to think its in the bag since they beat Detroit, newsflash, Mavericks are playing many times better than the Pistons and are definately a better overall team with the size as well as depth and scoring to beat anyone.
Old 06-04-2006, 01:34 PM    (permalink
Texico From Mexico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

We have home court!!!!
You're the bigger idiot. If you have to react in such a childish way to his comment then you should never post here again. The sad thing is you are probably in your 20's but act like you're 12.
I know you are not talking to me.... If you are you should know better.