Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-11-2011, 07:07 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ted Ginn on my bench :(

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 07:09 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gunnin' for you APS
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 07:10 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You all lose...

Steve Smith is all scary and relevant again.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ESPN is projecting a comeback and so am I.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
You all lose...

Steve Smith is all scary and relevant again.
Booohoo poor you, your Daniel Thomas was hurt. Why don't you cry some more.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 09-11-2011, 07:13 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
Booohoo poor you, your Daniel Thomas was hurt. Why don't you cry some more.
I cared more that he sucked in the preseason and the coaching staff doesnt even like him right now, more so than him being hurt. I spent a lot of time on that pick...could have had Reggie.

But hey, I'm happy how things turned out. Now I have a sure fire play in Steve Smith for next week.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-11-2011, 07:16 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
I cared more that he sucked in the preseason and the coaching staff doesnt even like him right now, more so than him being hurt. I spent a lot of time on that pick...could have had Reggie.

But hey, I'm happy how things turned out. Now I have a sure fire play in Steve Smith for next week.
I see, well if it makes you feel any better he will play on Monday, only he's on your bench. You can trade him to me if you don't want him though.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 09-11-2011, 07:17 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
I see, well if it makes you feel any better he will play on Monday, only he's on your bench. You can trade him to me if you don't want him though.
haha. We'll see. I can have a nice problem if he and Smith both pan out.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-11-2011, 07:18 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fantasy Football is so ******* random.
Old 09-11-2011, 07:20 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Rex Grossman, Cam Newton, and Ted Ginn....fantasy super stars for one week at least.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-11-2011, 07:20 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Totally. I was third or fourth in total points last year and didn't even make the playoffs.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 07:41 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lookin' good Dez... Lookin' good. :)
Old 09-12-2011, 12:12 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Got 88 points out of my three receivers. Going to be 1-0. I was a little nevous, because I really like Marshallb's team. Should be pretty tough when Maclin gets back in the swing of things.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-12-2011, 12:20 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

I really think my guys overachieved. I have the worst team in the league.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 09-12-2011, 12:20 AM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am just happy I was able to get points out of my 2nd rb spot this week.
Old 09-12-2011, 09:40 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I lose to WMD next week, I'm blowing up my team.
Old 09-12-2011, 10:01 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like I'm in a good spot to pick up my first win in my first ever game in this league. I'll take that.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 10:12 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I feel resurrected...trading my team for Britt at the end of last year, worked out for one week at least. I just really wanted a freaky WR keeper and I think I got one, so long as Hass is the QB right now. I could have easily kept Holmes...but I prefer the situation I'm in now, and have faith in Britt's crazy potential. So, trading a **** ton for Britt last year was a risk...but it looks good so far. :D Happy I mailed it at the end of last year. I have a good 4 keepers right now in Romo, Mcfadden, Austin, and Britt. And that's just not something I've had in the last two years of this thing.

Looking at 180+ when D-Mac is finished. Holla.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-12-2011, 01:55 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

someone give me a running back
Old 09-12-2011, 01:58 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
someone give me a running back
What can you offer me?
Old 09-12-2011, 02:13 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Got 88 points out of my three receivers. Going to be 1-0. I was a little nevous, because I really like Marshallb's team. Should be pretty tough when Maclin gets back in the swing of things.
Yea, those receivers absolutely railed me. I really liked my team, but things didn't go too well for me this week. Flacco did well, McCoy and Felix both did really well also and my IDP guys were solid, but the rest of my team pretty much blew. I do still have Brandon Marshall, so my final score will probably look a bit better, but meh. I've gotta get a lot more out of my WR, TE, and flex spot if my team's gonna be any good.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 02:15 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What can you offer me?
well that depends on the rb doesnt it. no one on my roster is untouchable.

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/clubhou...&seasonId=2011
Old 09-12-2011, 02:33 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My team sucks :(

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 06:23 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

I just want to brag that I have Reggie Bush and I drafted him in Round 3. :)
Old 09-13-2011, 04:07 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We should've adjusted the QB scoring before the season. 500+ Yards and 4 TD's should get me around 1,000 points dammit.