Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-15-2011, 08:13 PM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I call ******** on that, unless both benches were already warned. I have a hard time believing that was intentional.
Old 09-15-2011, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pablo Pandavol just hit for the cycle. Small victories are nice.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 09:38 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Pablo Pandavol just hit for the cycle. Small victories are nice.
No, they are not. **** this season.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ross Ohlendorf just hit a home run. lol.
Old 09-15-2011, 09:46 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwayMonster31 View Post
I call ******** on that, unless both benches were already warned. I have a hard time believing that was intentional.
yes both benches were warned before the game and it was entirely intentional. About 3 months ago Parra had a 2 HR game(1 off Kuroda) vs the Dodgers and stared one down, so 2 days ago Kuroda thought it would be a good idea to throw 95 at his head twice, well he missed on both and then the next pitch Parra took him deep and stared it down naturally. Kuroda was bitching on the mound and Kershaw was bitching from the dugout so both teams were warned pregame

Last edited by fenikz : 09-15-2011 at 09:50 PM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 09:50 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
No, they are not. **** this season.
It's all we have left lol.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Old 09-15-2011, 09:51 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Giants fans- There is a grace period damnit.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 09:54 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
What else are we to talk about? I could post more about winning the WS last year, but that seems more douchy.

Old 09-15-2011, 09:57 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tim Lincecum and his sexy hair? I suppose I see your point though.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's all we have left lol.
How ******* pathetic does that sound? If Beltran leaves, I will want to burn down Sabean's house.
Quote:
Not when your team is, on paper, better than the one that has a WS title.
Quote:
What else are we to talk about? I could post more about winning the WS last year, but that seems more douchy.
I wear my orange WS Champs shirt all the time.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 10:22 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

man the Royals are fun to watch right now
Old 09-15-2011, 10:30 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apparently, the Royals are the first team in MLB history with 3 OF with 40 doubles in a season.
Old 09-15-2011, 10:38 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Apparently, the Royals are the first team in MLB history with 3 OF with 40 doubles in a season.
that is correct.man never did I think Frenchy and Melky would have played as well as they have this year
Old 09-15-2011, 10:40 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No there is not! Rip ur team, rip on em hard. I ripped the Cards for losing the first game of the 07 season after we beat the Tigers in 5 games to win the world series in 2006. I know I didn't have to add that detail but I love to cuz it puts Tiger fans in their place and remind them the last two playoff games Verlander has pitched in he lost to not so future hall of famers Anthony Reyes and Jeff Weaver.
Old 09-16-2011, 07:01 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's definitely a 3 year grace period but I don't see anything douchy about still celebrating your WS from last year. You're the champs at least for another month.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 07:10 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
There's definitely a 3 year grace period but I don't see anything douchy about still celebrating your WS from last year. You're the champs at least for another month.
The way I see it, you're only Champions for an offseason.
Once the season starts, you're defending champs.
At this point for the Giants, they're hanging on by a thread for a chance at the playoffs. They shouldn't still be celebrating anything. Rip them, and rip them hard.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 07:26 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I see it as you're champs until the next team lifts the trophy.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-16-2011, 08:41 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Not surprised that record coincides with a losing record.

Edit: Actually they've hit more HRs than I though.
Old 09-16-2011, 09:48 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Not surprised that record coincides with a losing record.

Edit: Actually they've hit more HRs than I though.
Why can't a team with a lot of doubles have a winning record also?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-16-2011, 09:51 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Why can't a team with a lot of doubles have a winning record also?
Cause chances are they aren't hitting HRs too. Especially if they don't have good players on the infield to drive them in. Having an OF that all hit 40 2bs is pretty insignificant.
Old 09-16-2011, 10:38 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Cause chances are they aren't hitting HRs too. Especially if they don't have good players on the infield to drive them in. Having an OF that all hit 40 2bs is pretty insignificant.
our ballpark is not condisive for HR's unlike some band boxes some teams play in.if our park was built like Citizen's Bank or Yanke Stadium we would be turning these 2B's into HR's

Last edited by T-RICH49 : 09-16-2011 at 11:13 AM.
T-RICH49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 10:46 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
our ballpark is not condisive for HR's unlike some band boxes some teams play in.if our park was built lik Citizen's Bank or Yanke Stadium we would be turning thise 2B's into HR's
That's a real convenient argument. Or maybe the Phillies and Yankees are about 30 games better than you because they hit more HRs.
Old 09-16-2011, 11:18 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Quote:
That's a real convenient argument. Or maybe the Phillies and Yankees are about 30 games better than you because they hit more HRs.
that is the lames argument I've ever heard.I guarantee you Billy Butler would have at or near 30 HR's right now if he were playing in another park.Kauffman is a doubles and triples ballpark and less of a HR park
Old 09-16-2011, 11:47 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
that is the lames argument I've ever heard.I guarantee you Billy Butler would have at or near 30 HR's right now if he were playing in another park.Kauffman is a doubles and triples ballpark and less of a HR park
His splits are pretty much dead even for HR this year. Better at home over his career. The ifs and buts can't be proven. The bottom line is he doesn't hit 30 HRs.
Old 09-16-2011, 11:51 AM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The biggest problems the Royals had this year was their starting pitching and defense. The offense was pretty good all year, their pitching hasn't been able to use it.