Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-19-2011, 12:26 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
Mofo moves to Pittsburgh and gets to go to every single concert in the world!
Haha Clutch this Friday... Forgot to mention that. Possibly Megadeth next week too.
Old 07-19-2011, 12:53 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Clutch is AWESOME in concert!

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 01:12 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Clutch is AWESOME in concert!
Good glad to hear it!!!

I have to endure some crappy bands tonight for All That Remains but how can I pass up free backstage passes.
Old 07-19-2011, 01:56 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Good glad to hear it!!!

I have to endure some crappy bands tonight for All That Remains but how can I pass up free backstage passes.
Whose opening for ATR?

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 07-19-2011, 02:00 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Whose opening for ATR?
Im pretty sure they aren't even headlining... The show is going to be Hollywood Undead, ATR and Hyro Da Hero.

The GFs father is good friends with one of the guys from Hollywood so that's how i lucked out.

So really all I am going for is to see ATR. Nothing else to me is even worth seeing.

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 07-19-2011 at 02:10 PM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 03:02 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah Stage AE is really pullin some gigs. Don't forget...

Slayer
A Perfect Circle
Alice Cooper
Primus

Just to name a few
Old 07-19-2011, 03:04 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Slayer is tomorrow with Rob Zombie but tickets are like $40+. Not worth it to me... Now Cooper on the other hand would be a great show.

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 07-22-2011 at 10:00 AM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 10:01 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Looking foreward to Clutch tonight... I hope they mix in some oldies. As much as I like them I think their last few albums haven't been their best... but not bad by any means.
Old 07-26-2011, 03:04 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mastodon - Black Tongue

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 01:36 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

for fans of BTBAM go check out White Arms of Athena. They are very interesting.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by diabsoule : 07-29-2011 at 02:01 AM.
Old 07-31-2011, 10:58 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Saw Evan Brewer, Last Chance To Reason, Intronaut, and Animals As Leaders in Mobile, AL Saturday night. It was EPIC.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 08-17-2011, 11:40 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 09-12-2011, 02:37 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 06:36 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Really digging this proggy instrumental band

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 09-13-2011, 08:29 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

^^^^ continual jizzing in my pants

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 09-13-2011, 10:23 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

God, I miss the mid-to-late 90's. No "scene", no f***in Hot-Topic, just killer bands and killer shows. This was the 1st band I ever went to see live (aside from Rush, of course)... I know you practiced for this show, PLEASE get back together and put out new stuff!!!!

Last edited by phlysac : 09-13-2011 at 10:36 PM.
phlysac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 12:29 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really am enjoying the new Dream theater cd, has alot of awesome guitar work in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 03:46 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

whole album

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 09:31 AM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looking forward to the Lou Reed/Metallica collaboration. I heard one song...pretty awesome dark lyrics.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 10:13 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

^ Not sure if serious. It's really really bad.

If you want heavy music with dark, spoken lyrics...

Old 10-05-2011, 10:24 AM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea Im serious...its not for everyone, I don't know if the whole album is going to be like that. But im a lou reed fan and metallica fan so i think its kind of cool. I will have to check out Swans though.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 10:59 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Lou Reed Metallica thing is ******* awful from everything they've released about it.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 10-05-2011, 12:35 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Everything Metallica is ******* awful at this point.
Old 10-05-2011, 02:11 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Old 10-05-2011, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Everything Metallica is ******* awful at this point.
Death Magnetic was better than anything on the radio. But yes for the most part I agree.

Quote:
Quote: