Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-31-2011, 02:16 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nothing for me either.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 02:30 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm about to start downloading SW:TOR! My buddy got in a few weeks ago and didn't realize it until today (he doesn't check his email often and it was sent to spam) and since he got the invite weeks ago he's in the actual full beta, not just the weekend test. He's going to play it for a bit and then he's going to let me log in. :D

unfunfunfufufunfunfunfunfSPLOOOORT.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 02:39 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I'm about to start downloading SW:TOR! My buddy got in a few weeks ago and didn't realize it until today (he doesn't check his email often and it was sent to spam) and since he got the invite weeks ago he's in the actual full beta, not just the weekend test. He's going to play it for a bit and then he's going to let me log in. :D

unfunfunfufufunfunfunfunfSPLOOOORT.
Niiice! Give us some info about it afterwards.

Regular beta test invites are still going out also. But I'm not ever lucky enough to get in.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 02:41 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not either. I'm just glad my friend isn't hugely excited for this like I am.. means I'll get a good amount of playing time.

I NEVER play betas much, because I don't want things to be spoiled, but I've wanted to at least get my hands on it for a long time now, make a character, and mess around. Pretty excited.

Old 09-01-2011, 03:54 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice! Glad one of us could get in but...

Share the wealth!!!
Old 09-01-2011, 11:45 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just checked my email and at a glance I saw The Old Republic. I was very excited for a split second, then noticed it was some pre-order advertisement.

What a **** tease.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 07:45 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
I just checked my email and at a glance I saw The Old Republic. I was very excited for a split second, then noticed it was some pre-order advertisement.

What a **** tease.
Those bastards lol
Old 09-15-2011, 05:15 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bump for the Diablo 3 beta being out and about. This is my #1 most anticipated game by far.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 05:25 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Indeed.

Also, I've read some things about Counter-Strike: GO. Unfortunately, they've geared it towards casuals and console gamers. Unfortunate. Good news is that they are trying to tweak it to fit more into the competitive gaming circle.
Old 09-15-2011, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Indeed.

Also, I've read some things about Counter-Strike: GO. Unfortunately, they've geared it towards casuals and console gamers. Unfortunate. Good news is that they are trying to tweak it to fit more into the competitive gaming circle.
I was excited when they announced GO, but I am now under the assumption that it will suck and everyone will go back to source. The 1.6 purists won't leave 1.6 for source, so they definitely aren't leaving for GO either. I'll stick with source I think, I don't do much besides log on and play a few rounds of office anyways.

I'm pumped about the future though. TOR, Guild Wars 2 & Diablo 3 look amazing, now I need to quit my job and find time for them all :)
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 06:12 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
I was excited when they announced GO, but I am now under the assumption that it will suck and everyone will go back to source. The 1.6 purists won't leave 1.6 for source, so they definitely aren't leaving for GO either. I'll stick with source I think, I don't do much besides log on and play a few rounds of office anyways.

I'm pumped about the future though. TOR, Guild Wars 2 & Diablo 3 look amazing, now I need to quit my job and find time for them all :)
Bengalsrocket is gunna be my main group buddy in TOR, it has already been decided.

Old 09-15-2011, 06:28 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does any one know yet what kind of details/spec MW3 will need to run smoothly on laptop?I'm thinking about getting it for pc this year due traveling wise and easier access to online. My laptop holds a I3 int el but is running a nvidia geforce gt 540 graphics card .It did run crisis one just fine.But I'm just curious.Also wondering about battlefield 3 as well.
Old 09-15-2011, 06:31 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Bengalsrocket is gunna be my main group buddy in TOR, it has already been decided.
EVERYONE IS GONNA BE A JEDI AND WE'RE GOING TO ROLEPLAY JEDI HATING TWI'LEK BOUNTY HATERS THAT EAT LOTS OF FAST FOOD AND BE SUPER FAT AND CRUISE AROUND IN A SHIP WITH TONS OF DROIDS AND NAKED TWI'LEK DANCERS.

It's gonna be pretty sweet bro.
Old 09-15-2011, 06:31 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Are you going to play D3?

BTW guild wars 2 > TOR, sorry I have reached this decision using empirical research.
Old 09-15-2011, 06:39 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post

BTW guild wars 2 > TOR, sorry I have reached this decision using empirical research.
Don't even get me started. I tried to talk to Vidae about GW2 and he immediately shot me down.

I think the whole dodging attacks / everyone able to resurrect / no dedicated healer sounds pretty sweet. I like the idea of a group of people throwing themselves at a giant dragon and anyone is able to sort of tank it.

Fantasy MMORPG's never make since to me. Like in World of Warcraft, why would a giant dragon focus on the 1 dude who is magically clad in the best armor, with a massive shield and has 3-10 dedicated people spamming magical heals on him?

Meanwhile all of his buddies are swinging deadly weapons, sending a barrage of magical spells and flinging a volley of arrows at the dragon and he seemingly doesn't understand why his HP pool is dropping.
Old 09-15-2011, 07:05 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post

I am going to play D3 and GW2 SUCKS and I HATE IT AND I HATE YOU AND I HATE BENGALSROCKET IF YOU GUYS PLAY THAT.

(jk, but between D3 and TOR I'm not going to have time to play GW2)

Check out d3db.com. It's a pretty ballin site.

Old 09-15-2011, 07:47 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Ouch that really hurts Vid :-(... I thought we were buddies.
Old 09-15-2011, 07:48 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Ouch that really hurts Vid :-(... I thought we were buddies.
Hey, you are my buddy! We can be TOR buddies too!

Old 09-15-2011, 07:51 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

God I can't wait for that ******* game
Old 09-16-2011, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
...your words cut deep, sir.

Quote:
I am going to play D3 and GW2 SUCKS and I HATE IT AND I HATE YOU AND I HATE BENGALSROCKET IF YOU GUYS PLAY THAT.

(jk, but between D3 and TOR I'm not going to have time to play GW2)

Check out d3db.com. It's a pretty ballin site.
Messing around with the skill trees is fun. I don't think I'll have enough time for TOR and Diablo 3 but being a Witch Doctor sounds bad ass. Exploding zombies? Yes plz.
Old 09-16-2011, 08:15 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gonna turn dark side on vidae!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 10:18 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mount & Blade is super cheap on Steam right now. Everyone should get it because it's awesome.
Old 09-17-2011, 11:00 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Mount & Blade is super cheap on Steam right now. Everyone should get it because it's awesome.
and then everyones life would disappear
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 10:06 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

The TOR release date has been announced! 12-20-2011! YAAAY!

Last edited by vidae : 09-24-2011 at 10:47 AM.
Old 09-24-2011, 11:46 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

Quote:
The TOR release date has been announced! 12-20-2011! YAAAY!
and a nation mehhhhhed :)