Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-04-2006, 02:01 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Actually, I think Tarver will beat B-Hop. He seems to big for him as Hopkins may come in way below the limit. Very close fight though, and most likely a boring one. I will not be buyinmg the fight because I will be at MSG to see the Miguel Cotto fight live!

I also hope taylor wright will be good, but i cant see it. Although I do like watching Winky sometimes because he often puts on a fabulous boxing display, like against Trinidad, I love watching that fight. Not exactly exciting, but a piece of boxing brilliance.
Old 06-04-2006, 02:30 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Schubert
Actually, I think Tarver will beat B-Hop. He seems to big for him as Hopkins may come in way below the limit. Very close fight though, and most likely a boring one. I will not be buyinmg the fight because I will be at MSG to see the Miguel Cotto fight live!

I also hope taylor wright will be good, but i cant see it. Although I do like watching Winky sometimes because he often puts on a fabulous boxing display, like against Trinidad, I love watching that fight. Not exactly exciting, but a piece of boxing brilliance.
Dude thats sweet that you're seeing a Cotto fight live!

Is Cotto going to be on Showtime or HBO this weekend? If so thats freakin awesome, I can watch that and just keep track of the hopkins fight on espn.com.
Old 06-04-2006, 03:59 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

cotto will be on top rank ppv, not hbo or sho. He was schedueled to be on hbo, but they bumped him because of the ppv. they considered moving the cotto fight to fri., but top rank didnt agree and decided to go it alone. You might consider buying it though, 6 fights and onlt 30 dollars, i think. Decent card too, lots of prospects like John Duddy, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr., Juan Manuel LOpez, and the kid from ND, Zbicowsci(not a great boxer, but it will still be cool to see him). Also Bobby Pacqiaou will be fighting Kevin Kelly. I am pumped for the fight. I am going with one of my friends and it should be really fun.