Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-04-2006, 11:38 AM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
sean taylor21,...3/4 of all of his post are whining about the redskins
Old 06-04-2006, 11:40 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by javon favre
Vikings Fan once said that

the Vikings 2006 Draft would be one of the greatest in recent memory

Yeah, I thought it was bold predictions. What does that make it? The 576th time I said that?
Old 06-04-2006, 11:41 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikings Fan
Quote:

Yeah, I thought it was bold predictions. What does that make it? The 576th time I said that?
It was, but that statement was stupid not bold
Old 06-04-2006, 11:42 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikings Fan
Quote:

It was, but that statement was stupid not bold

Excuse me, and one post doenst make me a homer. Dont respond to this, dont take over the topic.
Old 06-04-2006, 11:44 AM    (permalink

Allright I wont, by the way I like what you did with youre sig

Talking about Go_Eli, yes he is a Giants homer but not as big of one as Number10.
Old 06-04-2006, 11:46 AM    (permalink
tom
Veteran

tom smells like sex panther.tom smells like sex panther.

I'm probably the biggest homer, in so far as I'm the only one that'll admit it...

I assume homer is short for Homosexual, right?

I'm not gay, nor bi, but I've pulled various men on various ocassions... I guess that makes me a homer... anybody else got some dirty laundry?
Old 06-04-2006, 11:47 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There are a large number, it's pretty hard to choose from...

It always angers me when a poster tries to like "prove" he isn't a homer, because you know what, we all are in some form or fashion.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 12:24 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93
It always angers me when a poster tries to like "prove" he isn't a homer, because you know what, we all are in some form or fashion.
well said
Old 06-04-2006, 12:31 PM    (permalink
Vilma the Animal
Veteran

Vilma the Animal hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

This guy Toonster...he always tries to act like he knows what hes talking about and he says the stupidest stuff...anyone know him?

(JK, you the man if youre still here Toon)

DChess...youre the man!
Vilma the Animal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 01:32 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom
I'm probably the biggest homer, in so far as I'm the only one that'll admit it...

I assume homer is short for Homosexual, right?

I'm not cool, nor bi, but I've pulled various men on various ocassions... I guess that makes me a homer... anybody else got some dirty laundry?
Oh Tom youre sure a silly one mate
Old 06-04-2006, 01:34 PM    (permalink
GermanSaint
Veteran

GermanSaint hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

all boys , skins and giants fan especially sean taylor 21 , who is slurping all redskins players saliva in nearly every post.
Old 06-04-2006, 01:41 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanSaint
all boys , skins and giants fan especially sean taylor 21 , who is slurping all redskins players saliva in nearly every post.
Go read some of the Cowboys thread, and see if you still think that's true. Generalizing a large group of people like that is almost always wrong.
Old 06-04-2006, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason
Quote:
Go read some of the Cowboys thread, and see if you still think that's true. Generalizing a large group of people like that is almost always wrong.
Why would we want to enter the heart of the devil!?
Old 06-04-2006, 01:46 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv
Quote:
Quote:
Why would we want to enter the heart of the devil!?
Old 06-04-2006, 01:47 PM    (permalink
GermanSaint
Veteran

GermanSaint hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:

but the hit ratio is frightening conspicous
Old 06-04-2006, 01:51 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:

K. Name your top 5 cowboy homers on this board. Maybe include some quotes to back it up. I'll give you Balaskonis, but I'm trying to think of another who is so noticeable to be mentioned.
Old 06-04-2006, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

K. Name your top 5 cowboy homers on this board. Maybe include some quotes to back it up. I'll give you Balaskonis, but I'm trying to think of another.
I could name you about 50 Cowboys bandwagon fans who live on the other side of the country but for some reason are in love with the boys 8)
Old 06-04-2006, 01:55 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

K. Name your top 5 cowboy homers on this board. Maybe include some quotes to back it up. I'll give you Balaskonis, but I'm trying to think of another.
I could name you about 50 Cowboys bandwagon fans who live on the other side of the country but for some reason are in love with the boys 8)
Well, most fans don't live in the same state/area as their team. I, happen to be a Cowboy fan for the same reason most people have a favorite team- My dad. I followed them during their worst years (late 80's).
Old 06-04-2006, 01:58 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Quote:
Well, most fans don't live in the same state/area as their team.
Doesnt surprise me that a Cowboy fan would say this The high high majority of fans do live in the same area/state as their teams, that is why they support the team, because it represents them.. that is the whole point.
Old 06-04-2006, 01:59 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i live in long beach california and became a denver broncos fan,...go figure
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 02:00 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Well, most fans don't live in the same state/area as their team.
Doesnt surprise me that a Cowboy fan would say this The high high majority of fans do live in the same area/state as their teams, that is why they support the team, because it represents them.. that is the whole point.
So what about all the fans who live in a state with no team??? Isn't that about half the US?
Old 06-04-2006, 02:04 PM    (permalink
Nerv

You have teams in your area, maybe not in your state, but we both know what teams get the 'home team' billing up in the northwest. I would hate cheering for teams on the other side of the country, you have to pay to get extra channels to even watch them.
Old 06-04-2006, 02:09 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

once L.A. gets team im bandwagoning with them...
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 02:10 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

Quote:
You have teams in your area, maybe not in your state, but we both know what teams get the 'home team' billing up in the northwest. I would hate cheering for teams on the other side of the country, you have to pay to get extra channels to even watch them.
We have teams in our area??? You know how far we are from Seattle? Yeah, we get alot of their games when they do the regional crap on FOX, but that's no reason to make them your favorite. Oregonians generally don't like Washingtonians. There's a bit of a rivalry between Seattle/Portland. We HATE the Huskies. There are more reasons for Oregonians to hate the Hawks than to like them. Please stop trying to argue this, you know you're wrong.
Old 06-04-2006, 02:24 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yay! all the ravens fans are fair!

some homers i see
-Balaskonis
-Sean Taylor 21
-A giant fan is particular... forget his name

-theres nothing wrong with them... cause the are giving love to their team!

GO RAVENS!

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote