Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-02-2007, 02:40 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Create your own Offensive team

Take 11 offensive players and give reasons why you would want them starting on your team. All you need is at least 5 lineman and a QB. You can run a 5 wide, Ace set, or whatever for your offense, but I just wanted to see what everyones own individual offense would look like.

QB - Tom Brady - All Brady does is win, and most of the time he has done it with an average set of offensive weapons (a.k.a - last years receiving corps). Throwing in Brady with a great o-line, offensive threats, and his intangibles could lead to some amazing things.

RB - LaDanian Tomlinson - Hands down the best back in football, can do it all meaning run, block, and catch extremely well. Would be able to line him up in either I-formation or Ace Set, also could spread him out as a wide out in a 5-wide look.

FB - Dan Kreider - one of those littler guys with a big punch, Kreider has done well opening holes for past Steeler running backs including Bettis and Staley, and Kreider has done wonders so far for Willie Parker.

WR - Reggie Wayne - IMO Wayne is a top receiver in the game, and could easily be a number 1 receiver somewhere else, but has pushed his ego aside and taken a backseat to Marvin Harrison. I took Wayne over Harrison since Wayne has a few year less service on his tires, and would look nice if given the chance in a number 1 role.

WR - Larry Fitzgerald - Fitzgerald is another guy who shares the spotlight with a star in Anquan Boldin. I think an receiving duo of Wayne and Fitzgerald would be a nice fit for either a vertical or lateral passing game.

TE - Ben Watson - Watson is a big body, who is a good option for the offense. If he worked on his blocking he could become on of the better tight ends in the league.

LT - Marcus McNeill - Young player who played well beyond his years last year as a rookie. McNeill should become one of the games best at left tackle given time.

LG - Alan Faneca - Very solid lineman who has been a mainstay on the offensive line in Pittsbugh for years.

C - Dan Koppen - Koppen has solidified himself as one of the leagues better centers will keep getting better as time goes on.

RG - Larry Allen - I know he is aging but he has been a great player for a long time, and it can hurt to have a guy with his experience on the offensive line.

RT - D'Brickashaw Fergueson - I know he is very young, but I think Fergueson will become a very solid lineman, Im putting him on the right side since I see a better future for McNeill.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote