Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-02-2007, 01:40 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Create your own Offensive team

Take 11 offensive players and give reasons why you would want them starting on your team. All you need is at least 5 lineman and a QB. You can run a 5 wide, Ace set, or whatever for your offense, but I just wanted to see what everyones own individual offense would look like.

QB - Tom Brady - All Brady does is win, and most of the time he has done it with an average set of offensive weapons (a.k.a - last years receiving corps). Throwing in Brady with a great o-line, offensive threats, and his intangibles could lead to some amazing things.

RB - LaDanian Tomlinson - Hands down the best back in football, can do it all meaning run, block, and catch extremely well. Would be able to line him up in either I-formation or Ace Set, also could spread him out as a wide out in a 5-wide look.

FB - Dan Kreider - one of those littler guys with a big punch, Kreider has done well opening holes for past Steeler running backs including Bettis and Staley, and Kreider has done wonders so far for Willie Parker.

WR - Reggie Wayne - IMO Wayne is a top receiver in the game, and could easily be a number 1 receiver somewhere else, but has pushed his ego aside and taken a backseat to Marvin Harrison. I took Wayne over Harrison since Wayne has a few year less service on his tires, and would look nice if given the chance in a number 1 role.

WR - Larry Fitzgerald - Fitzgerald is another guy who shares the spotlight with a star in Anquan Boldin. I think an receiving duo of Wayne and Fitzgerald would be a nice fit for either a vertical or lateral passing game.

TE - Ben Watson - Watson is a big body, who is a good option for the offense. If he worked on his blocking he could become on of the better tight ends in the league.

LT - Marcus McNeill - Young player who played well beyond his years last year as a rookie. McNeill should become one of the games best at left tackle given time.

LG - Alan Faneca - Very solid lineman who has been a mainstay on the offensive line in Pittsbugh for years.

C - Dan Koppen - Koppen has solidified himself as one of the leagues better centers will keep getting better as time goes on.

RG - Larry Allen - I know he is aging but he has been a great player for a long time, and it can hurt to have a guy with his experience on the offensive line.

RT - D'Brickashaw Fergueson - I know he is very young, but I think Fergueson will become a very solid lineman, Im putting him on the right side since I see a better future for McNeill.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 01:49 PM    (permalink
LarryJohnson27
Rookie

LarryJohnson27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

QB- Carson Palmer- Young, proven, and has all the tools. Great arm. A solid leader.

RB- Steven Jackson- One of the top 3 young backs in the game. Good mix of power and speed. Showed the ability to catch the ball out of the backfield this year.

FB- Lorenzo Neal- Veteran leadership. Simply a bulldozer. Very old, but has some game left in the tank

WR- Steve Smith- a playmaker in every sense of the word. You can't play 1 on 1 against this guy. He will make you pay every time you do.

WR- Larry Fitzgerald- the perfect guy to match with Smith, wit his size and ability to get the ball at it's highest point.

TE- Vernon Davis- arguablly the best athlete to ever enter the NFL as a TE. Very high ceiling.

LT- Marcus Mcneil- came in as a rookie, started at LT from day 1, and did an excellent job

LG- RG- Brian Waters- the only Chief who blocked somebody this past season. I'm probablly higher on him then most fans since I'm a Chiefs fan, but I love the guys story, and he's a great lockeroom guy to go along with his ability on the football field.

C- Nick Mangold- One of the rare centers to be drafted in the 1st, and didn't dissapoint in his rookie year for the Jets. Solid player all around.

RG- Shawn Andrews- quickly becomming one of the better OG's in the NFL. Tremendous size.

RT- Jammal Brown- One of the best young OT's in the game. Played very well at RT in his rookie year.

Last edited by LarryJohnson27 : 04-02-2007 at 03:32 PM.
LarryJohnson27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my offense...

QB Carson Palmer
RB LaDainian Tomlinson
FB Lorenzo Neal
WR Steve Smith
WR Larry Fitzgerald
TE Antonio Gates
LT Walter Jones
LG Steve Hutchinson
C Nick Mangold
RG Alan Faneca
RT Orlando Pace

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 01:55 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will create a defense that will stop any offense:

DE-R. Seymour
NT-J. Williams
DE-L. Castillo
OLB-D. Ware
ILB-B. Scott
ILB-B. Urlacher
OLB-S. Merriman
CB-C. Bailey
CB-R. Mathis
FS-S. Taylor
SS-T. Polamalu

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 01:57 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im going young

QB Carson Palmer
RB LaDainian Tomlinson
FB Terrelle Smith
WR Anquan Boldin
WR Larry Fitzgerald
TE Antonio Gates
LT Marcus McNeil
LG Shawn Andrews
C Nick Mangold
RG Deuce Lutui
RT D'Brickashaw Ferguson

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
LarryJohnson27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
you lazy scumbags, if you're going to participate in a tired thread, at least you know, back up your thoughts. unless you're compeltely incapable of thinking of a reason as to why you'd take carson palmer over brady/manning, in which case you really have no legitimate business posting to a football related website anyways.
WOW! SOOOOORY! You really think I feel Carson is better then Brady or Manning? or that Steven Jackson is better then LT? Vernon Davis better then Gates? Come on! It's just to be different. What good is this if everyone's team looks exactly the same?
RaVeNFaNaCtIc
Rookie

RaVeNFaNaCtIc hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Ill put Some explanation
QB- Tom Brady - Has leadership and has playoff expirence and can put up solid #'s with a average offense so imagine what he can do with this Offense.
RB- Steven Jackson - Is a great run and catch RB
WR- Torry Holt
WR2- Andre Johnson
FB- Lorenzo Neal -
TE- Todd Heap - Its cause im a raven fan and i dont like Antonio Gates and Tony is too old.
RT- Jammal Brown - Young and very talented at the position, will become an elite tackle in a year or 2.
LT- Walter Jones - need some veterans on the o-line
RG- Alan Faneca- ^^
LG- Steve Hutchinson-^^
C- Nick Mangold

Give Kyle Boller 1 Last Chance
#1 supporter of Demetrius Williams!
I used to be MaddenPlayer52

Last edited by RaVeNFaNaCtIc : 04-02-2007 at 02:06 PM.
RaVeNFaNaCtIc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 02:00 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Please listen to njx and distinguish yourselves by posting explanations. Or make a defensive team like I did, cause offense sucks :)

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-02-2007, 02:01 PM    (permalink
RaVeNFaNaCtIc
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post

DE-R. Seymour
NT-J. Williams
DE-L. Castillo
OLB-D. Ware
ILB-B. Scott
ILB-B. Urlacher
OLB-S. Merriman
CB-C. Bailey
CB-R. Mathis
FS-S. Taylor
SS-T. Polamalu
Sean Taylor??? over Ed Reed and Brian Dawkins?? i would have also put Julius Peppers over Luis Castilio. The rest of the D is fine thou.

Old 04-02-2007, 02:01 PM    (permalink
LarryJohnson27
Rookie

Quote:
does "and give reasons why you would want them starting on your team" mean something else in your native language? again, if you're not capable of providing reasoning, why on earth do you think anyone cares that you can list 11 players?

I didn't feel like doing all that typing, but sine you asked.....
Old 04-02-2007, 02:03 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaVeNFaNaCtIc View Post
Sean Taylor??? over Ed Reed and Brian Dawkins?? i would have also put Julius Peppers over Luis Castilio. The rest of the D is fine thou.
I used a 3-4 defense. Peppers is not strong enough at the point of attack as a 34 DE. Sean Taylor is the most physical and talented blitzer from the safety position, and I plan on having blitzes coming from everywhere. Reed & Dawkins are more coverage safeties than Taylor.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-02-2007, 02:06 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

DE-R. Seymour
NT-J. Williams
DE-L. Castillo
OLB-D. Ware
ILB-B. Scott
ILB-B. Urlacher
OLB-S. Merriman
CB-C. Bailey
CB-R. Mathis
FS-S. Taylor
SS-T. Polamalu
Ed Reed has a much better intellect for the game then Taylor, not to mention Taylor is an enforcer but more of a liability in the passing game so the nod goes to Reed. And while the Ware pick is intriguing, I again must sound like a homer and go with Terrell Suggs because at this point Suggs is a better pass rusher and as well as better in coverage and against the run so he is the better all around OLB.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 02:08 PM    (permalink
RaVeNFaNaCtIc
Rookie

Quote:
I used a 3-4 defense. Peppers is not strong enough at the point of attack as a 34 DE. Sean Taylor is the most physical and talented blitzer from the safety position, and I plan on having blitzes coming from everywhere. Reed & Dawkins are more coverage safeties than Taylor.
True now that u point that out i understand but i still wouldn't pass up on Ed Reed for Sean Taylor but seeing as how u have Champ Baliey changes my thoughts

Old 04-02-2007, 02:15 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Ed Reed has a much better intellect for the game then Taylor, not to mention Taylor is an enforcer but more of a liability in the passing game so the nod goes to Reed. And while the Ware pick is intriguing, I again must sound like a homer and go with Terrell Suggs because at this point Suggs is a better pass rusher and as well as better in coverage and against the run so he is the better all around OLB.
I know Ed Reed is a better overall S, read my previous posts. Taylor is the guy I want rushing the passer and intimidating WRs across the field.

Ware & Suggs are both terrific players, and both underrated to an extent. I like Suggs because he goes right on the line and stuffs the run sometimes, but I gave the nod to Ware because he has surprisingly polished pass rush moves, and that's the main goal here. Ware does not get as many sacks as Merriman, but he is constantly pressuring the QB and causing havoc.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-02-2007, 02:17 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hey now Ed Reed can lay some wood when needed! But I do agree with the thoughts behind not having Peppers in a 3-4 attack, and plus Castillo is really not getting enough credit on that defense in San Diego.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Old 04-02-2007, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
my offense...

QB Carson Palmer
RB LaDainian Tomlinson
FB Lorenzo Neal
WR Steve Smith
WR Larry Fitzgerald
TE Antonio Gates
LT Walter Jones
LG Steve Hutchinson
C Nick Mangold
RG Alan Faneca
RT Orlando Pace
Oooh I'm quoting myself. That's a new level of sadness! YAY

Anyways, since I don't like being called a 'lazy scumbag' without a glimpse of irony (which, ok, I AM a lazy scumbag, but there is NO NEED to rub it in) I'll put in some explanation.

Carson Palmer is a top 3 guy, and all have their own advantages, the reason Palmer hasn't got as many playoff games is cause the rest of his team can't seem to stay out of jail. I like Brady and Manning, but Palmer is younger and you gotta put some future in your team.

LT... I don't really need to explain this right?

Lorenzo Neal... well he's a big reason LT dominates, so I'd like to keep that combo intact.

Steve Smith is one of the fastest (playing speed) guys at wide receiver and he's a gamebreaker. Burner on the right and...

Larry Fitzgerald ...a possesion guy on the left. One of the best sets of hands and a physically dominating player who outjumps just about any corner.

Antonio Gates is the best tight end out there, fast, big, good hands, young. What more could you want out of your tight end? (I don't know how well he blocks...)

Walter Jones... dominating left tackle, you just don't get passed this guy easily.

Steve Hutchinson... to be honest I'm not much of an expert on guards, so I just put the guy in who according to most tackles is the best guard in the league

Nick Mangold is young and outplayed D'Brick in his rookie year, besides, I needed some youth on the line.

Alan Faneca... read Steve Hutchinson and replace 'the best' by 'the second best'.

Orlando Pace... well... I just figured I'd get another great tackle to play RT. Could have picked Ogden, or McNeill, or Anderson, or any other guy who plays well... but I picked Pace mainly based on that cute teddybear-like face he has in Madden.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 02:19 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Hey now Ed Reed can lay some wood when needed! But I do agree with the thoughts behind not having Peppers in a 3-4 attack, and plus Castillo is really not getting enough credit on that defense in San Diego.
Reed is also a good pass rusher, but he usually goes in with finesse, whereas Taylor has the size and strength to outmuscle left tackles on the edge if need be. Reed had a beautiful blitz against Washington a few years back, pretty much winning the game single-handedly.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-02-2007, 02:20 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
Orlando Pace... well... I just figured I'd get another great tackle to play RT. Could have picked Ogden, or McNeill, or Anderson, or any other guy who plays well... but I picked Pace mainly based on that cute teddybear-like face he has in Madden.
With that sort of explanation, never post here again...EVER!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-02-2007, 02:21 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB: Tom Brady= he is a winner
RB: LaDanian Tomlinson= the best RB Ive ever seen
WR1: Chad Johnson= unstoppable
WR2: Terrell Owens= unstoppable
WR3: Steve Smith= unstoppable
WR4: Larry Fitzgerald= you can't cover all these playmakers
LT: Jonathan Ogden= though gettin up there in years, still one of the best
LG: Steve Hutchinson= great run blocker solid in pass protection
C: Olin Kreutz= why would I want any other C?
RG: Shawn Andrews= strait up beast
RT: Chris Samuels= great RT

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 02:22 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Reed is also a good pass rusher, but he usually goes in with finesse, whereas Taylor has the size and strength to outmuscle left tackles on the edge if need be. Reed had a beautiful blitz against Washington a few years back, pretty much winning the game single-handedly.
I agree with your thoughts but I can't give the nod to a guy who blows up a punter in the Pro Bowl and was excited about it. :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-02-2007, 02:22 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

QB: Peyton Manning
The best in the game and is his own offensive coordinator. He comes up in the clutch and now has a ring to silence his doubters.
RB: Ladanian Tomlinson
Nuff Said.
FB: Lorenzo Neal
Has been an all-pro for the last few years and is definitely a help for Ladanian and has helped the image of Michael Tuner as well.
WR: Marvin Harrison
People call him old, yet he hasn't lost a step. Does everything with dignity and class and takes care of his body to preserve himself.
WR: Steve Smith
I just love his playmaking ability. Him and Marvin catching passes from Peyton would cause every defensive coordinator in the league to **** himself.
TE: Antonio Gates
Recieving-wise he does things that no other tight end has ever done and I expect him to break every tight end record there is. He's also a solid blocker.
LT: Walter Jones
He struggled some last year without Hutch, but he's still in that upper tier of left tackles, possibly still the best, and has Hutch back with him on this team.
LG: Steve Hutchinson
Him with Walter Jones gave Shaun Alexander the touchdown record. I think that's justification enough.
C: Olin Kreutz
Absolutely nasty and ruthless center who has been the league's best for a while.
RG: Shawn Andrews
He's young, but he played better than any guard in the league last year and he should only get better.
RT: Willie Anderson
Right tackles tend to lack consistency as far as who the top guys are, but Willie hasn't seemed to have that problem.

Yes, i'm a lazy scumbag.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Last edited by cardsalltheway : 04-02-2007 at 03:21 PM.
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 02:23 PM    (permalink
JCutlery
Veteran

JCutlery hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

QB - Peyton Manning - Smartest QB in the game, can make all the throws, patient in the pocket, can win the big game
RB - LaDainian Tomlinson - Fastest, most alusive RB in the game, great pass-catcher out of the backfield, kind of a no-brainer
WR - Steve Smith - Is so quick he is almost impossible to cover, runs great routes, a great leaper for his size, best play-making WR in the game, also a great return man
TE - Antonio Gates - A terror in the red zone, great hands and very hard to bring down, one of the most athletic TEs in the league
LT - D'Brickashaw Ferguson - One of the best pass-protectors in the game and is only a 2nd year player, can only improve on his run-blocking
LG - Steve Hutchinson - The best all-round guard in the game
C - Olin Kreutz - Toughest center in the game, really plays with a mean streak, has plenty of years left in the tank
RG - Davin Joseph - Very athetic guard with lots of upside, was a starter as a rookie, really showed the Bucs training staff that he is one of the better young guards in the league
RT - Willie Anderson - Extremely durable, one of the most consistent tackles in the league
TE - Tony Gonzalez - Maybe the best all-round TE in the league, gives great effort as a blocker, still a great pass-catcher
WR - Roy Williams - One of, if not the most physical WR in the game, a red-zone terror, one of the best at catching in traffic
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I agree with your thoughts but I can't give the nod to a guy who blows up a punter in the Pro Bowl and was excited about it. :D
I've met Moorman before, believe me, he can take it!

sig by BoneKrusher
TheChampIsHere
Veteran

TheChampIsHere hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
you lazy scumbags, if you're going to participate in a tired thread, at least you know, back up your thoughts. unless you're compeltely incapable of thinking of a reason as to why you'd take carson palmer over brady/manning, in which case you really have no legitimate business posting to a football related website anyways.
wow...what an asshole
TheChampIsHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 02:28 PM    (permalink
NotoRussell
Rookie

NotoRussell hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

QB- P.Manning: amazing arm accuracy, team leader on and off the field, makes right decisions, 2times MVP.
HB- LaDainian Tomlinson: speed, hands, makes people miss, can throw the ball too and has a great character.team player. all in all a perfect football player.
FB- Griffith: can run,catch and block. hard for def to find out what will come.
WR- Andre Johnson: very strong for wr, can block. has whole package for great NFL WR. hard to cover.
WR- Chad Johnson: great speed,hands. play maker. trash talker.
TE- Vernon Davis: incredible speed for a TE. good hands and he will be a great run blocker. play maker. the whole package.
i have no idea about OL, but that what i would choose as my OL, because i want to see how they perform as a group
LT- Orlando Pace
LG- Steve Hutchinson
C- Charles Bentley: not injured the best C in NFL, especially as run blocker
RG- Shawn Andrews
RT- Willie Anderson: team leader, incredible strong, he playes RT.