Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-18-2011, 02:57 PM    (permalink
JagWired32
Rookie

JagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Hey man, actually, any chance at a Robert Quinn Rams sig? I gotta buddy that really wants one, ill get him to join this, he will also use it in a fantasy football league.
JagWired32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 10:34 PM    (permalink
JagWired32
Rookie

JagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJagWired32 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Honestly, if you could do both that would be great, but ik it takes time to do this stuff, if you can only do 1 thats fine.
Old 09-19-2011, 12:40 AM    (permalink
jsa230
Rookie

jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Sig request

http://cmsimg.greenbaypressgazette.c...er-Bowl-champs

just a simple sig using this image . . if anyone feels like doing it

On Andrew Luck
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
People are expecting him to be some sort of alien defense-destroying robot QB and it's just not realistic.
jsa230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 07:19 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagWired32 View Post
Ok, that works. Thanks dude, just get back to me, if he doesnt work i can pick someone else.
pics of him in Jags gear are rare, hope this works for ya man.
Old 09-19-2011, 07:38 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hey man, actually, any chance at a Robert Quinn Rams sig? I gotta buddy that really wants one, ill get him to join this, he will also use it in a fantasy football league.
Old 09-19-2011, 07:39 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsa230 View Post

the pic you posted is too small, mind if i look for a bigger pic?
Old 09-19-2011, 08:19 AM    (permalink
JagWired32
Rookie

Is there any chance you could load them on photobucket, im on a cpu that has tinypic blocked.
Old 09-19-2011, 01:54 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Is there any chance you could load them on photobucket, im on a cpu that has tinypic blocked.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 01:58 PM    (permalink
JagWired32
Rookie

Thanks dude.
Old 09-19-2011, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate to be the guy that keeps asking for a new sig but I'm obsessed with Breaking Bad and going to be asking for sig soonish.

I just haven't found the right pic yet.
Old 09-19-2011, 08:01 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How about this? huh? :D

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 08:01 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post

How about this? huh? :D
That was the look I had on my face watching the Chiefs game.
Old 09-19-2011, 11:53 PM    (permalink
JagWired32
Rookie

Dont mean to be annoying BK, but that Posluszny sig is a lil small and i was kinda lookin for a bigger sig of the guy, but i understand there isnt many pics of him.

IDK if you have time, if you dont want to, its fine, but is there any chance at a sig of either Dawan Landry, Daryl Smith, or Tyson Alualu jags sig? If you do one of D.Smith make sure its in there newer jersey also.

But again, i feel like im kind of being rude here lol, if you dont want to do it thats fine, i just like the sigs you make alot and really wanted to get one.

Last edited by JagWired32 : 09-20-2011 at 12:33 AM.
Old 09-20-2011, 02:13 AM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Dont mean to be annoying BK, but that Posluszny sig is a lil small and i was kinda lookin for a bigger sig of the guy, but i understand there isnt many pics of him.

IDK if you have time, if you dont want to, its fine, but is there any chance at a sig of either Dawan Landry, Daryl Smith, or Tyson Alualu jags sig? If you do one of D.Smith make sure its in there newer jersey also.

But again, i feel like im kind of being rude here lol, if you dont want to do it thats fine, i just like the sigs you make alot and really wanted to get one.
How about you get a couple hundred post before wanting a new sig?

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 02:15 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.I.P View Post
Or how about some1 just make a sig using this photo of Tom Brady for fun for noobs to use.

That would be awesome!
Old 09-20-2011, 02:33 AM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
Or how about some1 just make a sig using this photo of Tom Brady for fun for noobs to use.

That would be awesome!
haha, indeed!

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 07:27 AM    (permalink
JagWired32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.I.P View Post
Why is post count such a big deal? lol. Honestly.
Old 09-20-2011, 07:39 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why is post count such a big deal? lol. Honestly.
You have 9 posts all in here and could just be takin the sigs and runnin. Sigs take a lot of time to make and you asked for 3 when you haven't even used 1 yet or made a post outside of this thread.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 08:21 AM    (permalink
JagWired32
Rookie

Thats because i just joined about 3 days ago.
Old 09-20-2011, 08:31 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:

i'll see what i can do.
Old 09-20-2011, 08:32 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
That was the look I had on my face watching the Chiefs game.
lol me too.
Old 09-20-2011, 09:06 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Jagwired:
Old 09-20-2011, 04:05 PM    (permalink
JagWired32
Rookie

Thats awsome man. Thanks alot. Sorry about everything lol.
Old 09-20-2011, 07:06 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsa230 View Post

i tried a simple sig with this pic, hope thats ok.
Old 09-21-2011, 11:46 AM    (permalink
Rams4Ever
Rookie

Rams4Ever hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Hey guys, i was wondering if i could get a James Laurinitis Rams sig?
Rams4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote